JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   Bummed/annoyed/etc (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/2717508-bummed-annoyed-etc.html)

andbabymakes6 April 22nd, 2014 02:08 PM

Bummed/annoyed/etc

So, I am not sure if you remember, but I posted earlier about us building a home and we needed to get our lot to perc. Well, last week I heard from our builder basically saying our lot won't perc and he sent us some other lots, which are all more money. So I have been looking at the market to see what's already built and there is NOTHING! This has been going on for over a year now and I am just over it! Anyway, so I am pretty depressed about us losing the perfect home and I guess it is making me emotional and catty with DH which of course is leading to us not getting along that great and therefore not BDing or doing much TTC. The last time we bded was 8 days ago. Of course I got my positive OPK yesterday and again I said something out of my big mouth that made him mad at me and we didn't bd. So, not only did we lose the house we wanted to build, there is nothing on the market and now we most likely lost our shot this month for TTC. I am going to try and get some BD tonight, but not sure if it's too late. I had o pains today and EWCM yesterday and was HSO, so it might be a total waste of a cycle...feeling really down right now...the worst part is that DH just doesn't "get" me and what my problem is. The other issue is that he got a promotion, but now works different days (Wed-Sun from like 9am to 9pm) and is off Mon and Tues when of course I work, so I have been lonely too. Anyway, thanks for listening to my pity party over here...just really bummed about everything :(

andbabymakes6 April 23rd, 2014 08:20 AM

Re: Bummed/annoyed/etc

We did BD last night, temp went up again and I put in a fake higher temp tomorrw which gave me my ch for cd15 (and I bded cd 16). So unless, DH has super duper sperm that can last 8 days, I'm most likely out this month. Really bummed now because it was a completely wasted cycle...oh well, now I get to wait for AF and then start again and hopefully get our bding in.

hopeful_girl55 April 23rd, 2014 08:33 AM

Well I will say the egg can last 24 hours so if he has some fast swimmers they could have got the egg in time. Don't give up hope.

So sorry you are feeling so down. I know how it feels, when it rains it pours. One bad thing happens and its just like a domino effect. I hope things pick back up and you guys find the perfect home and get a BFP!

wvufan67 April 23rd, 2014 10:30 AM

I hope it all works out. :hug:

IamJessesGirl April 23rd, 2014 10:35 AM

Aw I'm so sorry you're so down. Things will work out for the best, I am sure of it. And definitely BD tonight! Just try to take a bath and relax, put on some music if you can, and try to forget about the worries you have!

andbabymakes6 April 23rd, 2014 11:44 AM

Thanks gals! I guess I will see how I feel as I get further passed o. I am feeling slightly better as we start to get some new plans on finding a house and DH and I are getting along again :)