JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Trying to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/)
-   -   WOO HOO (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f29-trying-to-conceive/34743-woo-hoo.html)

carolinagirl May 24th, 2005 09:19 AM

Didn't think I'd be this excited but I am - learned something new today too!! :lol:

DreamChaser May 24th, 2005 09:21 AM

Welcome to the waiting game. I am here with you (5 day DPO) - I never thought I would get here. Sending lots of baby dust to you!!!!

Brie May 24th, 2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by carolinagirl@May 24 2005, 11:19 AM
Didn't think I'd be this excited but I am - learned something new today too!!* :lol:
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Yea!!! Hope the next 2 weeks fly by!!! Sending you lots of Baby Dust!!!!

Brie

TexMex May 24th, 2005 09:31 AM

Woohoo! Well I am sending you lots of patience dust! :wub: The wait is pretty brutal! :wacko: I am in the waiting to O wait and I swear that is just as brutal! AUGH!!! :wacko: :blink: :rolleyes:

queenofthecastle May 24th, 2005 09:44 AM

Try not to look at your ticker more then 10 times in one day!!! LOL

Good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Angie

CAMommy2B May 24th, 2005 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by carolinagirl@May 24 2005, 09:19 AM
Didn't think I'd be this excited but I am - learned something new today too!!* :lol:
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

YAY! I can't wait for you to test!! :wub:

sahmommy May 24th, 2005 11:10 AM

Im officially in the 2ww as of today also!!!!!!! Good luck to all of us in the 2ww. Im sending everyone ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`TONS and TONS of PATIENCE DUST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

melissa29624 May 24th, 2005 11:57 AM

i suppose i am in 2ww too....who knows...not counting this month! patience dust to you all in the 2ww

rockerbabygurl May 24th, 2005 12:20 PM

Heres patience dust and baby dust for you... hopefully the time will fly by for one of us :
) GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Apryl May 24th, 2005 12:22 PM

I'm in 2ww as well.

I am not taking my temperature, just relying on CF and the fact that I conceived on day 14 the last two times.

Should I be charting my temp?? I attempted to do that with DD, but the thermometer broke and the Fire Department ended up at our house to clean up the mercury!!!

What kind of thermometers do you use? I am not keen on buying another mercury one. I have a Braun digital ... will that be OK? Somehow I think it would not be accurate enough. I know when I use it to take my temp when I'm sick, it gives a different reading 30 seconds apart.

Apryl