JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC #1 Grads Journals (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1723-ttc-1-grads-journals/)
-   -   Elle's Pregnancy Journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1723-ttc-1-grads-journals/2708083-elles-pregnancy-journal.html)

momology February 13th, 2014 03:02 PM

Elle's Pregnancy Journal

Wow I really can't believe I am starting this. It is so nerve wracking and exciting all at once.

For those who dont know me here is a quick background: My name is Elle :waves: We have been TTC our first since April of 2012. I have had 2 previous losses the first one at 12 weeks that was molar (so followed by 6 months of testing and being on "cancer watch") and the second one at 8 weeks and was not molar.

So that brings us to now! Almost 2 years later and I am 12W3D today. I just had my NT scan and everything went very well!! They said everything was looking great. The heart rate was 166 and our little seamonkey was just moving around the whole time. I am finally feeling confident enough to start my grad journal. Everything has been pretty smooth so far. I have been sick most days but it does seem to be easing up now.

Introducing our little seamonkey :heart:

12W3D
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...ps30c52dc4.jpg

Jen@FirsAve February 14th, 2014 10:50 AM

Re: Elle's Pregnancy Journal

:excited: Yay so happy to see you started a grad journal!

Pleased to hear your NT scan went well, it must be a big reassurance for you. Do you have any further appointments arranged?

Oh and I thought of you and your seamonkey earlier today - have you seen the film Smurfs?

butterfly721 February 14th, 2014 11:23 AM

:congrats: So glad everything is going well.

momology February 17th, 2014 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve (Post 27956268)
:excited: Yay so happy to see you started a grad journal!

Pleased to hear your NT scan went well, it must be a big reassurance for you. Do you have any further appointments arranged?

Oh and I thought of you and your seamonkey earlier today - have you seen the film Smurfs?

My next appointment with my doctor is on Feb 27th. Then I have my anatomy scan schedule for March 27th!! I can't wait to find out the gender!!!

No I havent seen the smurfs :)

Jen@FirsAve February 17th, 2014 08:17 AM

Noot too long for you to wait!

Ah, in the smurfs tge main female character is pregnant and they call the baby their seamonkey - made me think of you!

momology February 21st, 2014 10:05 AM

:giggle: that is awesome Jen!!!

13W4D

Things have been going well. I am just eager for my next appointment a week from today. I have not been as sick but I still have my moments. I have had some more pains which I guess are round ligament pains? I am not really sure but on the sides and tops of my stomach. Nothing awful just uncomfortable. I am still waiting for that energy burst though :)

I am showing enough now that people at work are talking about me :rolleyes: so I have just been telling people at work randomly now when I feel I can bring it up naturally.

I finally convinced DH to get an elective U/S to find out the gender 3 weeks from today!! He thinks it is silly because our anatomy scan is literally 2 weeks later but my whole family will be in town that weekend which never happens and I really want to share the news with them in person. So I reallly cant wait for 3 weeks from now! I keep having girl dreams. . . so we will see what that means :D

In other news - we officially closed on our house!! We are going to do some slight remodeling and hopefully move sometime in late March. I am so excited about it!! Every time we go I walk into Seamonkeys room and I get so happy :D

butterfly721 February 21st, 2014 10:33 AM

So glad everything is going well!! :)

momology February 26th, 2014 10:21 AM

14W2D

I have been back to feeling really nervous the past couple days. My symptoms have really gone down which has me scared and my bump also seems to be smaller these days. I am so out of my mind worried and my new position at work has been very stressful. I am really just trying to calm myself down. I ordered a prenatal yoga video to try and help out with some of this. My doctors appointment is tomorrow morning and I may drive myself crazy waiting. Hopefully I will have a good update for tomorrow.

Symptoms: heartburn, nausea when I dont eat often enough, headaches, and I am still pretty tired. But most of them are pretty minor now compared to what they were.

KellJoO February 26th, 2014 12:53 PM

I'm sorry you're having a tough time being stressed, Elle. Hang in there.

Ill say a prayer for you that the symptom decrease is a GOOD Thing, and you're just settling into your pregnancy! Please keep us posted on your doc appointment. Hugs.

Jennb28 February 26th, 2014 02:29 PM

Hope everything is ok Elle....

I'm 16 w and my symptoms really dropped off last week too...
Pretty much identical to yours with the addition of no appetite.

Hoping your dr can do an ultrasound to make you feel better.

momology February 27th, 2014 02:34 PM

14W3D

All went well at the appointment! Baby's heartbeat was 157 and she said everything is looking good. We didnt get an U/S but just getting to hear the heartbeat was a huge relief for me.

We set up our elective gender scan for 2 weeks from today! My anatomy scan with my doctor is a month from today so we will have double confirmation :D I really cant wait to find out if this little seamonkey is a he or she :) I am working on a cute way to tell my family since they will all be in town that weekend (the main reason we are finding out early).

Thanks for your support as I drive myself crazy :grouphug:

Jen@FirsAve February 28th, 2014 02:16 AM

I'm really pleased your appointment went well and your seamonkey is growing big and strong! I hate to say it but i'm still worrying now at 36 weeks, i'd like to think itll stop when he arrives but I suspect its a mum thing!

I'd love to hear about / see your gender reveal when you've shared with your family! I bet you cant wait to find out! :excited:

KellJoO February 28th, 2014 06:44 AM

Wonderful news, Elle!

Hope these next 2 weeks go by worry-free and you update us all on what you're having too!! Take care. :)

ImALittleTeaPot March 2nd, 2014 01:01 PM

:excited: I'm SO excited to see all of these awesome updates, Elle! You and your little seamonkey have been on my mind lately...

I'd like to say that my guess is this little bundle of joy is going to be a GIRL! Adelaide's heart rates were very in line with what your LO's have been...

plan4fate March 10th, 2014 11:34 AM

Hmm... doesn't someone have a gender scan sometime this week? ;)

momology March 10th, 2014 03:43 PM

Meeee me me me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waves: I am so excited about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am drinking lots of water and I am so hopeful for a clear shot on Thursday!!! We have decided on making confetti filled poppers to tell the family. I wont have much time to make them though. . . the appointment is at 3 PM on Thursday and then the only time the whole family can get together is around noon on Friday. So I am hoping to make them after work this week and just need to stuff them with the right color on Thursday night.

plan4fate March 14th, 2014 02:20 PM

Gah it's friday and we still don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

momology March 17th, 2014 03:35 PM

17 Weeks and. . .

It's a. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...pscb473a9c.jpg http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...ps90d16b43.jpg http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/...ps89fd482a.jpg

GIRL!!!!!!!

We told our families this weekend with the poppers I made. They were pretty fun but didn't quite work how I expected. But they did make a big pink confetti mess that was lots of fun :) They are all so excited!!

The U/S went really well. I was a nervous wreck that instead of finding out the gender we would find out something was wrong. But as soon as she put the wand on my stomach we could see our little girl :heart: The U/S tech said she was 100% sure of girl. I was a little concerned because I couldn't see the 3 lines I had always heard about but she said she was positive. She also let us listen to the heartbeat for a bit which I loved. I also found out I have an anterior placenta which I don't know much about but plan to ask at my next docs appointment.

My mom and I went out and bought 1 pink outfit for baby girl. We have the anatomy scan with my doctor next Thursday so we should get confirmation then. But it was really really fun!

We wont pick a name until she is born but we plan to narrow the options down to a maximum of 3 before we actually go to the hospital. We want to meet her before we give her her name.

So we are Team PINK!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Cait&AngelAbove March 18th, 2014 10:10 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

butterfly721 March 21st, 2014 11:19 AM

:congrats: