JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC #1 Grads TTC Another (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/)
-   -   Waiting............... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/2146350-waiting.html)

*Mommy2Camden* October 31st, 2010 01:02 PM

Waiting...............

Here's my TRUE story. I've been feeling a little "off" lately and was REALLY sick 2 nights ago. After 2 trips to the porcalain bowl I decided "what the heck, I'll take a preg. test JUST in case." Being in the middle of the night and all, and not feeling so hot I looked at the test, saw 2 lines (one extremely faint) and said. "It's negative." See I had the Equate store brand and for some reason thought that ll was negative and +l was positive. (I didn't have the instructions in front of me) ANYWAY, I was looking at the box today and saw that I was wrong. I had just peed, waited an hour then POAS again. The line is SOOOOO faint that my husband and I aren't sure if there's anything there. I of course dug the 1st test out of the trash and theres DEFINETALY a 2nd line there. So now I'm gonna wait 4 hours go buy some FRER and POAS some more!!!!! We'll see what happens!

Oreobaby October 31st, 2010 01:48 PM

Re: Waiting...............

OMG!!! That is so exciting...:) Hopefully it is your treat for the day, and not a trick. :) Happy Halloween!!

MommaLee October 31st, 2010 03:54 PM

good luck, hope the outcome is whatever you want.

Jodi0804 October 31st, 2010 04:51 PM

Good luck - KUP!

fromustobaby October 31st, 2010 06:49 PM

TEST AGAIn!!!! oH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS SO SO EXCITING!!!

KDD October 31st, 2010 06:54 PM

Have you tested yet?

Oreobaby October 31st, 2010 08:19 PM

now we are all waiting!!!!

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy November 1st, 2010 02:26 AM

Yay! I really hope you see a second line on the FRER! So exciting! It feels like just yesterday we were all ttc #1! It's amazing how time flies! Definately KUP!!!

MommyLynda November 1st, 2010 03:26 AM

Wow! Good luck girlie! Hopefully you will be joining me in the July DDC!

hoping and waiting November 1st, 2010 07:43 AM

Wow!!!!! So excited to hear about next test results!!! How are you feeling today?

fromustobaby November 1st, 2010 10:05 AM

Any updates?

*Mommy2Camden* November 1st, 2010 08:20 PM

So sorry to keep you all waiting. Annd my whole post just got deleted...grrr...Anyway, my hubby and I came down with some sort of stomach bug and have been :sick: all day. The fact that we have the same symptoms sort of rules out MS, but I don't know for sure. Finally feeling a little better thank goodness! I did POAS with a FRER and it was a bfn. AF is due tomorrow, but I haven't been temping or anything, so I'm not exactly sure where I'm at in my cycle. We'll see what happens! Of course we would be thrilled either way!!! Although, it would be fun to have a few DTD marathons to "catch that egg" like we did with #1 :) I'll update if anything changes!

KCMomma November 2nd, 2010 07:05 AM

Sorry for the BFN but have fun with the marathon DTD sessions!!! HAHA

CandaceDianne November 2nd, 2010 07:13 AM

There is a stomach bug going around...but I hope its something else for you! ;)

*Mommy2Camden* November 3rd, 2010 12:59 PM

CD30 and still no AF.....I HAD to take another test and still a bfn. I wish she would get here so we can get on with the next cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy November 3rd, 2010 02:36 PM

Have fun with the BDathon! :whip: It's so exciting seeing the girls who I was ttc#1 with try for #2!