JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC #1 Grads TTC Another (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/)
-   -   *UPDATE* What do you think?? +OPKpost 42!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/2251265-update-what-do-you-think-opkpost-42-a.html)

fromustobaby February 16th, 2011 08:04 PM

*UPDATE* What do you think?? +OPKpost 42!!!!

You all know how I'm obsessed with AF getting here so that we can get our ba-donka-donk on with it...

well, we've had 4 straight nights of no boobie between 8pm-6am...

and only 3 feedings/day, and I'm actually feeling like something might be awaking from a long slumber down there...

I'm seeing CM down there (for the first time in FOREVER!!), and I just started taking OPKs every day cause I think it might be happening soon...

I took an OPK on the 15th and it looked almost positive (I hadnt taken any before that in a while) and then I took one today and it was very negative...but, I usually gear up a few times before it actually happens...

So anxious!

Celry February 17th, 2011 05:07 AM

Re: What do you think??

Sounds promising to me. My body ramped up to O three times this cycle before it either Od or I just had a hormone shift. Good luck! I hope she's coming back for you...or better yet, that you catch that first egg and AF never shows up.

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 17th, 2011 06:00 AM

Hope that you get a BFP before AF shows! (That's what I'm hoping for too ;)) Definately sounds promising! Are you temping too or just doing OPKs? Do you have any plan for weaning? I'm planning on just BFing when she wants it and not offering her the boob unless she is acting like she wants to BF. She seems to do great with bottles so I'm hoping it won't be too bad. Can you believe they are almost one!!!

MommaLee February 17th, 2011 07:04 AM

Good luck!

fromustobaby February 17th, 2011 07:29 AM

Val- It looks to me like you did O...dont think you would have that kind of temp shift if you didn't - GOOD LUCK!!
I gear up a lot also...I hated that part of it, but at least I have the OPKs now so that I can make sure its the real thing or not...I hadnt taken an OPK in a while before the 15th so, I dont really know where I'm at...
I know what you mean about "flying blind"...I do wonder if maybe I Oed yesterday (which would happen to be perfect timing for us if I did)...but I told Matt that I wasn't going to temp, so I just dont know...
PS-Compare your current chart with my pregnancy chart:)

Casey- Are you doing whole milk or formula? We are just doing whole milk since his birthday is 2.5 weeks away (and no, I cant believe that they are almost ONE!! I still remember calling you after he was born and I was shaking so much that my teeth were chattering...and then getting your texts just a bit over a week later!!)...

he doesnt take a bottle, but he's doing much better with a sippy cup - this morning, he took about 4 ounces in a sippy - HOORAY!! I only offer his boobie in the morning, before bed and before a nap, but lately, he has been falling asleep in the car (we literally go to a playgroup every day of the week:))...he also usually likes to get some once a day just for comfort, and I dont ever deny him when he wants it...now we are going on 5 days of no night time feedings at all, and only 3 during the day!!

I really notice the difference cause I almost never feel "full" any more - I used to feel full if he didnt drink for a few hours...

CandaceDianne February 17th, 2011 07:47 AM

YAH!!! Come on AF!!!!

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 17th, 2011 08:58 AM

Tonya-we alternate whole organic milk and formula. I won't deny her the boobie if she wants it either. I honestly feel like I'm going to have more problems weaning than she is because I get teary eyed just thinking about weaning. I love that special time with her :wub: I remember that phone call like it was yesterday! I can't believe he will be one in 2.5 weeks! I was actually flipping through my phone the other day and found the texts that we sent each other. How cool would it be if we were in another DDC together?!

Celry February 17th, 2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fromustobaby (Post 23091309)
Val- It looks to me like you did O...dont think you would have that kind of temp shift if you didn't - GOOD LUCK!!

I won't get a BFP even if I did O this cycle. DH was gone for work and then I got a wonderful yeast infection (yes TMI), so no BDing anywhere near O. I used to get a temp shift like this, but my LP would be short and my progesterone levels showed that I wasn't really Oing or at least not a mature egg. I'd be excited if I had a normal LP after Oing so late in my cycle though.

ChristinaR February 17th, 2011 10:47 AM

Wooohoooo Good luck Tonya! IA with Val I hope you catch the eggie and have no need for AF to return.

LuvMyToriBug February 17th, 2011 10:59 AM

I am not real familiar with charting etc, so I can't give you an opinion but I just wanted to wish you tons of luck!!!

jensma February 17th, 2011 11:35 AM

fingers crossed for you tonya!!

Lyz February 19th, 2011 05:30 PM

I'm excited for you Tonya :D

fromustobaby February 19th, 2011 06:42 PM

Val-Whoops, yea, that would put a damper on the pregnancy likelihood:)

I think my body geared up and didnt quite make it...a lot of the O signs I was having are gone...bummer...

But, still going strong on the feeding 3-4x/day and none at night...
He is a big snuggler and loves to boobie, so I dont want to deny him, but he is starting to take milk consistently from the sippy and is a great eater, so he is forgetting to want boobie except right before he goes to bed and right before naps...

At least I came close - so that is progress:)

fromustobaby February 20th, 2011 06:12 PM

UPDATE FOR THE DAY: EWCM is back and better than ever...BUT, Matt ran a marathon today and it was 80 degrees by the time he finished and he is PARCHED! So, jumping him isnt gonna happen until he can move...hmmm...need to take a OPK to see if the boy needs to step up and take one for the team or if I can give him an extra day to recover:)

Celry February 20th, 2011 06:31 PM

Jump him :p. I'm always full of energy the day I run a marathon and then exhausted the day or two after. Maybe jumping him tonight would be a good idea.

fromustobaby February 20th, 2011 06:45 PM

He missed qualifying for Boston by 2 minutes...he's a bit depressed also...
http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/4130/12210076.jpg
Gonna take an OPK in a few minutes, if its positive, he's gonna have no choice, if not, then he has at least until tomorrow (he's usually pretty good at recovering - the heat just killed him today)

Soape February 21st, 2011 03:43 AM

I hope that he ended up feeling up to it!! My body use to do the same thing gear up a few times.

Celry February 21st, 2011 05:22 AM

That sucks missing Boston by only 2 minutes. My sister used to live in Boston. She qualified for Boston before getting prego with her first and since the qualification lasts for a year or two, she decided to run boston when her daughter was about 6 months old. She BF her daughter at the starting line and then at the finish. She ran it faster than I've ever run a marathon even though she hadn't really been training.

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 21st, 2011 05:22 AM

Hope he's feeling better and that the baby making can begin! So sorry about the Boston, that stinks:(

CandaceDianne February 21st, 2011 10:19 AM

Poor guy!!! So did he have to take one for the team or was he off the hook for the day? :p