JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC #1 Grads TTC Another (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/)
-   -   Update thread...Hows it going? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1539-ttc-1-grads-ttc-another/2392802-update-thread-hows-going.html)

Hopingfor1soon August 11th, 2011 09:05 AM

Update thread...Hows it going?

well I am on CD3 after a picture perfect cycle that failed. I will be seeing my RE later this month for a consultation. Although I'm not real sure what our plan is. I'm charting and using OPKs for now though. :) Trying to stay positive as we start cycle 4. How are all you doing?

Micksbabe August 11th, 2011 10:16 AM

Re: Update thread...Hows it going?

Alicia you are my cycle buddy!!! I am on CD 3, DH is gone this cycle. I am thinking of going on the pill for the next 6 months and wait to try until after my 30th birthday next April :) I am actually okay with not being pregnant right now, I want to lose some weight and start getting rid of some financial stress and get my DH business up and running before trying, but I change my mind daily lol so who knows what will happen :)

fromustobaby August 11th, 2011 05:35 PM

I'm 6DPO, but my temps have been beyond horrible this cycle...I have no symptoms, and at this point, I'm expecting AF in the next few days - kinda sad, isnt it?

Celry August 11th, 2011 07:06 PM

I'm on CD13. My temps have also been all over the place. Ugh! No O yet and I think it'll be at least another week before my body decides to cooperate. I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow and she'll be giving me new herbs to take for the next week. DH was supposed to be gone the next 2 weeks for work, but thankfully he was able to push that back until a couple weeks from now. We didn't want to pay for acupuncture and herbs this cycle to have him gone for 2 weeks while I O.

KCMomma August 14th, 2011 08:33 AM

Tonya...that temp spike on day 8 is awesome!!! How are you feeling now?

fromustobaby August 15th, 2011 06:23 PM

Val- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY A&E!!!!!!!! Hope your cycle straightens up for you...and glad your DH will be home for when he is needed - always helpful in the baby making process:)

thanks for checking up on me Gwen...AF is almost here, this isnt it...but it was an OK cycle for me, so at least my body isnt being as horrible as I thought it was going to be...

RE encouraged it given age/miscarriage/cycles, and we decided to do injectables next cycle instead of waiting...I dont really want to be judged negatively about doing it now - instead of a few months from now...at least it keeps me from getting too discouraged that I should be 6 1/2 months pregnant right now instead of...this...

Celry August 16th, 2011 05:20 AM

Tonya, why would anyone judge you negatively for going to injectables? You have to do what you think is right. If you aren't seeing a big difference with acupuncture then it's understandable that you wouldn't want to continue putting money into that without the results you want. I do think it's awesome you're 11DPO today. The acupuncture looks like it's doing something. Will you continue to do acupuncture with the injectables? I hope you only have one injectable cycle and get a healthy sticky bean.

Lyz August 16th, 2011 07:36 AM

I agree with Val, it's all about what works for you and your family. No one should chastize you for what you decide. I hope this works for you and you get a healthy sticky bean!!!! :dothug:

fromustobaby August 16th, 2011 05:56 PM

Thanks girls...

Val-
Didnt get to 11dpo...saw spotting last night, but I really knew this wasnt the month (didnt even test yesterday - me!), so I was ok...today is full force, but again, 10 day LP is good for me...
Last cycle when I was doing all the pills, eating perfectly, acupuncture, everything, I had a 7 day LP...that scared the crap out of me...
I might do a few sessions with the lady near me for relaxation (it was wonderfully relaxing and I'm not a very relaxed personality) - cause that first post-M/C cycle, I had a 10 day LP and progesterone of 17 (good) at 7DPO...
But, I wont go back to Jacksonville or do all the herbs...even if it takes a while for herbs to work, it should not have given me a 7 day LP, and I think those herbs did just that...so, yea, I'm pretty scared of them because of it...

Also...
Youve done injectables right? did you do Follistim, and how did you respond?

Coley August 17th, 2011 04:52 AM

Tonya - YAY for a 10 day LP!!! So glad things seemed to be working better this past cycle! I'm sure it's just a matter of time before #2 is on it's way. :)

Things are kinda blah here... DH hurt his back pretty badly right before O, so we got to BD twice this cycle :brickwall: Once on CD 14 (3 days before O) and once on CD 18 (day after O, but I felt O pains during the late morning/early afternoon...?)

So, based solely on timing... I don't have a whole lot of hope for this cycle. :(

Hope everyone else's prospects are lookin' better than mine... :)

fromustobaby August 17th, 2011 08:57 PM

thanks Nikki...glad Danny's back is better now, and hopefully at least you will have a relaxed 2WW :dothug:

downunderchick August 19th, 2011 07:17 AM

lots of luck girls <3

Hopingfor1soon August 22nd, 2011 10:14 AM

I have a feeling this won't be it for me either. My body is just being weird, lots of spotting before and after AF this cycle.

Tonya, I did injectables before our IVF with Mason. I responded really well to them. Unfortunately, it wasnt our lucky cycle, but I would try Follistim again. I also used a trigger and a shot, that increased my LP but I can't remember what off the top of my head!

Megan, yay for cycle buddies!!!!!

Val, happy late bday to A&E!!!!

fromustobaby August 25th, 2011 06:08 PM

Alicia-

I dont mind the follistim, its really easy and no side effects...
Right now, I'm a bit bummed cause I seem to be responding really slow to it...
Did you do IUI on injectables before IVF?

Celry August 28th, 2011 05:12 AM

CD30, stil waiting to O. And if course DH is going to be gone from today until Friday since I told him to put off his work trip so he would be home while I Od. I rarely O this late. It's ridiculous. My cervix has been ready to O a couple times and then closed back up. My stupid hormones.

Tonya are you doing injectibles right now? How is it going?

Celry August 30th, 2011 09:21 AM

And now FF thinks I Od a couple days ago :rolleyes: I think FF and I have no idea how many DPO I really am.

fromustobaby September 1st, 2011 07:39 PM

Val-
My best guess would be you Oed on Monday...boo for bad timing:(

I did Follistim this cycle simply cause they told me that I could and my desire to be pregnant NOW outweighs anything else...the drug itself was really easy - painless and hormoneless (if that made any sense at all)...I hated the side effects from Clomid...the only thing that was rough was trying to schedule everything around Matts entire family being in Orlando this week of all weeks...OMG, I should be struck with lightning for the amount of lying I did to convince them that we had to be in town on Sunday (they wanted us there on Saturday, but I had to do my final U/S on Sunday morning or they wouldnt have let me trigger)...and then be back in town on Tuesday for the IUI (we said that Matt was running an experiment and I had to help him write down numbers and we had to do it on those particular days because it involved Hygroden and carbon monoxide and if we didnt do it it would explode...OMG, I think I'm going to hell for this!!)...

Anyway, IUI was easy, Matts swimmers couldnt have been more perfect, I had 4 perfect follies, and except for the stress of the day, it could not have gone better...

Will see in a week, I'm trying not to be hopeful cause it will hurt more if I am, but as of right now, I think I made the right decision...

Only really bad thing is that I've been trying to eat healthy, but I havent been able to eat as healthy as I wanted cause we've been going out to GREASE PITS every day...today I had like 4 shrimp at dinner and 2 french fries, they were SO greasy, but I was starving cause we'd been playing at the splash park all day...so I got home and ate a ton of vegetables, but I hate that I ate anything greasy during the 2WW...anyway, they are leaving on Saturday, and then my parents are here from Monday till Wednesday...its been crazy, but at least having them around the time go by quickly...

Celry September 6th, 2011 11:16 AM

Tonya, do you know how many mature follicles you had? I hope this is your one and only medicated cycle.

I definitely did not O on that Monday. My cervix was closed and low by then. I'm pretty sure it was the Friday before, so I marked it as that and left it. I still had a short LP, but it was a day longer than last month and 2 days longer than the month before. I'll take any change in that direction, even if it's slow. My chart is wacky because I never temp at the same time. I should start marking down what time I actually tmep. I have an alarm set for 5:00, but I usually wake sometime before then. I just temp whenever I wake. The temps were really screwy toward the end of my cycle since not only was I temping at different times, but I was never getting more than 2 hours of sleep in a row. We had a really bad week sleep wise. I'm sure that my temps wouldn't look so all over the place if I had more consistency. With two toddlers in the house I have to temp at whatever time and who however much sleep is possible.

fromustobaby September 6th, 2011 06:18 PM

Val-

Oh, ok, that makes sense...I had one of those weeks not too long ago...hooray for a longer LP then, even a day makes a difference:)

As for me...
The cycle was literally "perfect"...
On CD13 (the day that I triggered):
E2=1188
Left side follies =18,17,11
R=17.5, 17
Lining = 14.3

On CD15, Matt had 117 million swimmers post wash...
IUI went in so easy, I didnt feel a thing - apparently even my cervix was "perfect"...

I had O pains (mild) for about 2 days before I Oed...then about 4 hours after the IUI, I had major O pains and was bloated that whole day...so I think the timing was perfect also...

Today was 7DPO progesterone, they only check to see if it is over 20 (cause apparently, and it was over, they have to run it multiple times to get the actual number so they just say that over 20 is fine)...anyway, mine was over 20, so it was a strong O...

With everything so perfect, the only thing really working against me is age...
At 35, you need to have a lot of eggs to ovulate, cause not that many will be fertilizable...hoping that one of these four will be "perfect"...

I wish I felt symptoms...I dont...I never felt any with Kaiden, but with the miscarriage, I most definitely had implantation cramps at 6-7DPO...I've been waiting for those and they just arent here...so, I'm trying to dampen down my expectations a bit cause I dont want to be too sad if it didnt work this time...

HPT is finally negative (I did an HCG trigger)...so, if a line shows up in the next few days - it will be real...

Celry September 7th, 2011 05:15 AM

Sounds like an awesome cycle. Will you test or will you just wait to have your beta drawn? If you test, when will you do it?