JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC after recurrent loss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f273-ttc-after-recurrent-loss/)
-   -   heads up... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f273-ttc-after-recurrent-loss/2676268-heads-up.html)

ZoeChloeMommy September 2nd, 2013 07:41 PM

heads up...

7 up! Who remembers that game???

I just wanted to give a heads up..I am really hoping August was our month. The signs were there for O, I'm really hoping I did. And we DTD at that time...AF is due the 10th/11th. I'm pretty anxious to POS, but I am holding out...kind of, cause otherwise I'll spend a small fortune in tests. I keep thinking, tomorrow Ill be 7 days before AF-so just maybe it'll work....uugh.

ZoeChloeMommy September 5th, 2013 07:15 PM

Maybe my gut instinct was wrong :-(

plan4fate September 6th, 2013 01:20 AM

Re: heads up...

what'sa matter chickie? Not testing positive early isn't necessarily a bad sign .

MelChicago September 6th, 2013 06:25 AM

I remember that game! :)

Sorry you are not feeling confident. But it's really early. I'm still hopeful for you! And wishing you strength and comfort no matter what.

ZoeChloeMommy September 6th, 2013 02:43 PM

I like trick my brain into we did it, but then it just shuts down when it knows better. Does that make sense? I'm not even sure I'm O'ing. But would need to test to know for sure. I hope I'm not that person that won't O at all while BFing...because DD shows NO signs of giving that up.

plan4fate September 9th, 2013 12:59 AM

*hugs* Hopefully your body will kick back into gear properly. Have your cycles returned?

ZoeChloeMommy September 10th, 2013 06:38 PM

Yeah. I need to order some strips from amazon to see if that egg drops.

ZoeChloeMommy September 12th, 2013 03:56 PM

Still no AF and nothing nut BFN's

geogeek September 12th, 2013 07:44 PM

Have you had your first PPAF? I know a lot of women have gotten pregnant while still breastfeeding. I started ovulating at 8 months PP.

ZoeChloeMommy September 13th, 2013 03:35 PM

Yeah my cycles returned in April.

geogeek September 13th, 2013 06:47 PM

I hope that you get pregnant soon! Good luck!

ZoeChloeMommy September 19th, 2013 11:19 AM

I must have been more stressed than I realized. Zoe had an MRI yesterday, which meant she was sedated. The witch showed today.

geogeek September 19th, 2013 02:03 PM

Why did she need an MRI? That is definitely a stressor that can make things out of whack!

ZoeChloeMommy September 19th, 2013 06:22 PM

We took her to the eye Dr, since I have a lot of eye issues that developed in childhood and are fixable as long as they are caught.

He found she has small optic nerves. Those have something to do with the pituitary gland.

I also know a little girl who has small optic nerves and it blind :-/

plan4fate September 21st, 2013 11:38 AM

:( Hopefully they can resolve any issues that show up.