JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC by IVF (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f562-ttc-ivf/)
-   -   April/May IVF & FETers....come join!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f562-ttc-ivf/2713002-april-may-ivf-and-feters-come-join.html)

*Leah* March 18th, 2014 02:58 PM

April/May IVF & FETers....come join!!

HI!! I know some of you girls are waiting for the next thread to come up...so here it is :)

I go for baseline tomorrow and start meds on Saturday - retrieval is tentatively 4/2 ...so in 3 to 4 weeks I'll know if I'm knocked up!

EEEEEK!!!!

KMH March 18th, 2014 03:11 PM

Re: April/May IVF & FETers....come join!!

So excited for you, Leah!!

Good luck, ladies...here's to lots of Spring BFPs!

Katie L March 18th, 2014 08:44 PM

Good luck to all. Leah!!! So excited for you! Spring is the time for new babies!!

Liyana March 19th, 2014 01:51 AM

Hi Honey!! Thank you soo much for a creating a new thread :) I believe I will be also in April! Right now I have some signs of AF - ( but hopefully the witch will show her real face today!!!!) I am planning to start taking Estrogen tomorrow twice in day!!! So... my U/S is planned 31 th March and FET 4.02.14 or 8.04.2014...all depends of how my body will co-operate with me!!! FX!!!! I wish you the best Leah! and please know that I am thinking about You!!!!! Wish you a lot of babydust :dust:

flhopeful March 19th, 2014 06:10 AM

I'm hoping we have a Spring baby boom and the pregnancy after TTCMA board that people are looking to create is packed with activity!

Liyana March 19th, 2014 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liyana (Post 28006587)
Hi Honey!! Thank you soo much for a creating a new thread :) I believe I will be also in April! Right now I have some signs of AF - ( but hopefully the witch will show her real face today!!!!) I am planning to start taking Estrogen tomorrow twice in day!!! So... my U/S is planned 31 th March and FET 4.02.14 or 8.04.2014...all depends of how my body will co-operate with me!!! FX!!!! I wish you the best Leah! and please know that I am thinking about You!!!!! Wish you a lot of babydust :dust:

My AF has arrived!!!! Yepii :) I hope it will be my last :) hehee
My FET needs to work out this time, I am also planning to transfer 2 embies... i have always wanted to have twins actually :) let's see if my wish will come true?
16 days to my FET,,, its finally that close. In this point I am happy and I am also happy about you guys who has made it through and are preggo right now already!

april18 March 19th, 2014 09:33 AM

Leah-I hope your apt went well today :DLiyana- congrats on AF arriving! I hope you get your twins as well!!!Baby dust to both of you girls

*Leah* March 19th, 2014 01:16 PM

Thanks April, Katie, KMH and Liyana!!! Liyana, good luck girl! I'm soooooo happy AF showed for you! I will only be a few days behind you!!!

I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork today, I have 2 <10mm on the right and 4<10mm on the left. Not SUPER happy with that, as I thought the estrogen priming protocol would let me squeak out a few more eggs than last time (I had 6 AFC last time too)...but maybe some more will pop up. They always have a hard time finding my ovaries at the beginning, when the follies are small, it floats behind my uterus! I never knew they just floated around and moved in your abdomen until IVF LOL ....

Sat - Start Menopur and Bravelle!!!
Monday - B/W
Wed - B/W and U/S

Game on!!!!!!

Liyana, will you test? When will you start testing?

Kelkl March 19th, 2014 04:03 PM

Leah, that's exciting. I bet more pop up!

Liyana March 20th, 2014 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillwaiting (Post 28007542)
Thanks April, Katie, KMH and Liyana!!! Liyana, good luck girl! I'm soooooo happy AF showed for you! I will only be a few days behind you!!!

I had my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork today, I have 2 <10mm on the right and 4<10mm on the left. Not SUPER happy with that, as I thought the estrogen priming protocol would let me squeak out a few more eggs than last time (I had 6 AFC last time too)...but maybe some more will pop up. They always have a hard time finding my ovaries at the beginning, when the follies are small, it floats behind my uterus! I never knew they just floated around and moved in your abdomen until IVF LOL ....

Sat - Start Menopur and Bravelle!!!
Monday - B/W
Wed - B/W and U/S

Game on!!!!!!

Liyana, will you test? When will you start testing?

Hii darling!!
I am so glad to follow your journey!! I am very excited about you!! I wish you the best from my heart!!
It will work this time, believe in this!! :)
I hope your eggs will grow nicely and they will double!!
You don't know yet, you gonna have 5 day transfer?

I know that I am going to have this time @4 Day transfer (bc at last time I have @3 Day transfer - and I have 5 frosties in total) Hope fully my frosties will make the "melting process" through!!!!

Anyway honey :fingerscrossed: for you!!! :wub:

muffin March 20th, 2014 07:07 AM

Oh my goodness, if this thread is started, that must mean that it's almost time for my cycle to start!!! We're looking at a late May transfer most likely. CD1 should be around April 17-20th :D (Well, technically my *next* CD1 should be this Saturday, but that's for our Hail Mary cycle!)

I wish everyone here the best of luck!!! I can't wait to see how everybody's cycles go, and they better all end in BFPs, or I'll hunt down your ovaries and punch them in their stupid face!

*Leah* March 20th, 2014 11:54 AM

HEHE muffin :) Liyana, they usually freeze embryos at day 5, or did they freeze them at day 4 and they will thaw and watch them grow more? Either way, best of luck to you!!! I will probably have a 3dt, but last time I got 5 eggs and all fertilized and were still growing so they let them go to a 5dt. I guess it depends how many we get and how they are looking at d3. I want to transfer 3 on d3 or 2 on d5. :) eeek, it's getting real now :)

Hopingfor1soon March 20th, 2014 02:17 PM

Hi ladies!!! I just wanted to stop by and join... I am in a bunch of the old threads if you go way way back! haha Anyways, I don't have my locked in calendar yet, but I do know we will be doing IVF #5 (FET #3) and my transfer date will be April 30th (My moms birthday). My DH and I have a 3yo DS from our first FET and have had two early losses on our last two cycles. We took a year and a half off, moved, started new jobs and here we are trying desperately again to make our son a big brother! Anyways, I hope you don't mind me joining. Ive been there done this enough now, but I love the support over here! :)

*Leah* March 20th, 2014 05:11 PM

Welcome Hoping!!!!! This is my 4th fresh IVF, but I have done one FET as well, so my 5th cycle as well! Best of luck to you! I'm so sorry for your losses :( (btdt too).....

I recognize your son's picture, I think from posts every now and again on the TTCMA board :) - he's adorable....everything crossed for your FET!! :)

Are you transferring 2?

Hopingfor1soon March 20th, 2014 06:57 PM

Thanks! Yeah I should get a new signature. This picture is about 2 years old lol although he hasn't changed a lot.

We will likely transfer 3. I have 5 frosties left so pending they survive thaw. Our fresh we have always done 2 and frozen 4 so we are changing it up. Lol

Rainbow Catcher March 20th, 2014 07:04 PM

Going to probably be joining you ladies, if things work out the way they should. Hopefully at least by May I'll have an ER done. I have DOR and will be doing mini stim (though looking at the protocol my doc is proposing, it's almost medium stim)... but anyways, waiting on AF FOREVER and going to start provera on Monday if AF doesn't show before then, since the coordinator can't meet with me until next Friday. Anyhow.. trying to find meds now and get the best price I can find. It's so taboo to talk about on these things it appears, but I'm curious as to any thoughts on Pharmacies to use. If it's against the law to talk about here, I'd love a PM! Any help would be appreciated. We're paying OOP for everything.. and we're planning on 3 ERs... then freezing any blasts we may get... and then ER when that's all done. Hoping the best for all of you!

Liyana March 21st, 2014 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopingfor1soon (Post 28009269)
Hi ladies!!! I just wanted to stop by and join... I am in a bunch of the old threads if you go way way back! haha Anyways, I don't have my locked in calendar yet, but I do know we will be doing IVF #5 (FET #3) and my transfer date will be April 30th (My moms birthday). My DH and I have a 3yo DS from our first FET and have had two early losses on our last two cycles. We took a year and a half off, moved, started new jobs and here we are trying desperately again to make our son a big brother! Anyways, I hope you don't mind me joining. Ive been there done this enough now, but I love the support over here! :)

Welcome "Hopingfor1 soon"
I am sorry for your losses but I can feel your good energy and I believe that it can help if the couple takes a brake and starting to relax little bit of IVF.
I wish you a tons of luck with your 5th IVF attempt!! :yougogirl:
We are all hear to support you!!! :bighug:
Sending you many many many good thoughts' and vibes!!! :dust:

Liyana March 21st, 2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Leah* (Post 28009021)
HEHE muffin :) Liyana, they usually freeze embryos at day 5, or did they freeze them at day 4 and they will thaw and watch them grow more? Either way, best of luck to you!!! I will probably have a 3dt, but last time I got 5 eggs and all fertilized and were still growing so they let them go to a 5dt. I guess it depends how many we get and how they are looking at d3. I want to transfer 3 on d3 or 2 on d5. :) eeek, it's getting real now :)

Hi Leah,

I have to say that... I don't know so much how the embryologist`s are freezing the embryos..
But I know that last time as I mentioned before I had transfer @day 3, so...My RE said to me last time that they will thaw firstly 2 of my embies on 3th April (bc they are 3 days old embies) to see if they will survive to day 4 ( which will be my transfer day) If they will survive the thaw/melting process and they will grow nicely then I will have transfer at day 4 - which means 4th April.

This is the version what I understood.. :unsure:

I don't know.. but I believe that 5 Days embies are stronger that 3 days embies? :chin:

Hmm,, I didn't know its possible to transfer...3 embies on Day 3 and then 2 embies on day 5? Did I understood correctly? Wow... this is amazing if you have ability to do so??.. Here in my country the 3 embies are maximum,,to transfer says law... :(

But thank you so so so much Leah, for your support! You are soo sweet girl!!!

Wish the best for you aswell :) :)

You are sooo clossseee!!!!!! :P :P :excited:

*Leah* March 21st, 2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liyana (Post 28009825)
Hi Leah,

Hmm,, I didn't know its possible to transfer...3 embies on Day 3 and then 2 embies on day 5? Did I understood correctly? Wow... this is amazing if you have ability to do so??.. Here in my country the 3 embies are maximum,,to transfer says law... :(

Liyana, they may have frozen yours on Day 3, here, they usually only freeze the strongest, and they wait until day 5 (normally) - but what you said makes sense :) Good luck!!

And I will transfer EITHER 3 embryos on day 3 OR 2 embryos on day 5...not both :) It depends on how they are growing - the embryologist will make the decision as to which day I transfer. :) Sorry for the confusion! - 5 embryos is not allowed here either :)

*Leah* March 21st, 2014 06:07 AM

Welcome ERIN!!!! I'm OOP as well for everything - sucks....I've used Walgreens specialty Pharmacy (Not promoting, just speaking my experiences!) and they have been great with me. They have a discount program if your ins doesn't cover meds (it's 10$ to join). They ship overnight for free. I've used them so many times, even for refills on progesterone.

I know there are a lot of other good ones out there, too. Shop around, see who has the best prices. I get my big meds from a small local pharmacy that my clinic has an agreement with and I get all the rest from Walgreens. So, if it's cheaper for you - have your clinic phone in different prescriptions to different pharmacies. You don't have to get them all in one place!

Good luck!