JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC Journals (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f468-ttc-journals/)
-   -   Marie's TTC Journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f468-ttc-journals/1457444-marie-s-ttc-journal.html)

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 05:29 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 05:39 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 06:00 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 06:17 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 06:52 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 07:04 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 07:15 PM

deleted

Just_Marie February 28th, 2009 07:21 PM

I'm looking at crib bedding sets online right now-why am I doing this to myself? If this fails I'll be down in the dumps and can't look at anything until August or so-I should not be doing this!

Just_Marie March 1st, 2009 04:47 PM

Another pos opk today, I'm 8 days post trigger, shouldn't it be gone by now? Lots of twingy cramping, but the IVF'ers say its probably my ovaries quieting down from all the meds:( Four more days to poas!!!! I'm 6dpiui today!!!

Just_Marie March 2nd, 2009 06:45 AM

Negative opk and hpt today-I'm 7dpiui, 9d post trigger! Implant little beans!!!

Just_Marie March 2nd, 2009 05:53 PM

I bought two more hpt's today!! I can poas 9 more mornings!!!

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2009 07:07 AM

I can't help it if someone in the house keeps mysteriously poas here-I found another neg opk and *possibly* faint hpt on the counter in my bathroom when I woke up this morning-poas fairy??? If she's been poas'ing, she needs to keep in mind that she's only 8 dpiui, 10 days post trigger, and I really had to squint. She also needs to be reminded that she needs to bring more hpt's with her tonight:)

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2009 02:08 PM

So far today@8dpiui
7am-faint pos on CBE
11am-faint pos on FRER
2pm-went to lab for beta and progesterone
3pm-neg on CBE, but the control didn't even show up, same as yesterday morning--all from the same box, but this morning's was a faint pos?

plan: repeat beta on Thursday at 2pm and see family dr on Friday to see if rising or falling

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2009 02:08 PM

not sure why this posted twice; dh is aware and wanted the betas to confirm:)

I have two FRERs left, I will not pee on one until tomorrow morning!

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2009 04:27 PM

The drug insert says the hcg trigger can give false positives until 7 days post trigger; I'm 10 days post today!!!! OMG, this might actually be really happening!!!! I haven't had one light bfp in 29 months, today I get two---can this be??? Please let them be good, sticky eggs with no increased chance of m/c...

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2009 08:45 PM

My obgyn called at 7pm tonight-he said today's hcg is 11, he said its likely still the trigger in my system, that its too early. He said if AF doesn't show in 7 days to get another hcg. I've spent the past hour crying; it didn't help that I watched the Duggar show; why can they have 18 kids when all I want is one more? What have I done to deserve this? I had poas on a FRER literally five mins before the obgyn called, its got the tiniest bit of a faint line, but def less than the 11am one:( Why was I so silly and not do hcg's from iui to watch the levels come down? Why did I ever even think that this might be possible for me this time? By some miracle I actually convinced myself that these faint positives this morning were real, they're not. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Just_Marie March 4th, 2009 07:03 AM

FMU 8am showed a tiny faint line on FRER, but less than yesterday's faint FRER, yup its the trigger leaving:( I'm 9dpiui, 11 dptrigger. I had 10000iu.

Just_Marie March 4th, 2009 08:29 PM

I don't know what to think; all my symptoms are less, less heartburn and passing nausea, less fatigue, some bb twinging, much less infreq cramping, less teary. I am 10dpiui tomorrow.

What if this doesn't work? I guess its onto IVF with a Flare protocol in June. How did we get this far? When TTC DS, I was so against us ever doing IVF. I always felt if we weren't meant to have kids, then we needed to accept that. Why can't I understand that with #2??? I guess the unknown fear of IVF is no longer unknown; we managed to pay and survive everything but ER and ET, I know I have DOR, and basically if a few Flares don't work, its over. If I'm not pg by Christmas, I am done. We will learn to live with one child, and start looking into private or international adoption. But I really want to be pg again, I want another LO with my dark eyes and DH's big head! But maybe there are other LO's out there who need to be with us; in a warm safe house, with lots of food and clothes and toys; with a mom and dad and big brother to help them grow and feel special. I want DS to have a sibling, but it doesn't have to be biological.

Just_Marie March 5th, 2009 07:46 AM

Re: Marie's TTC Journal

Two very clear bfn's this morning-I am 10dpiui and 12dptrigger--it took 11 days for my 10000units of hcg trigger to no longer be picked up on FRER.

Just_Marie March 6th, 2009 07:18 AM

Re: Marie's TTC Journal

BFN today-still occ'l passing nausea and weird heartburn, but it might all be from the progesterone

I didn't use an FRER today, I'll save those for Sunday or Monday

Today I'm 11dpiui