JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC JOURNALS (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/)
-   -   MJ's TTC Journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/2560641-mjs-ttc-journal.html)

newprincess August 12th, 2012 10:54 PM

MJ's TTC Journal

Hi, TTC for the first time. This is our second cycle and I'm already paranoid. What if I'm too old, maybe I've waited too long etc. In January I had a myomectomy- fibroids in my uterus. It's supposed to be fine now, but I'm still worried. I'm gonna be 33 on Saturday and that's when I plan to test since AF is due on the 20th. Wish me luck!

Jen@FirsAve August 13th, 2012 03:49 AM

Re: MJ's TTC Journal

Hi :waves:,

I'm Jen, welcome to journalling on TTC#1, its a great way to help talk stuff through and keep a record of your TTC journey. Some people post every day, others just when they feel they have something to say.

:gl: with this cycle, here is some baby dust for you :dust: :dust: you'll have to keep us posted when you test

x

Sapphera August 13th, 2012 11:10 AM

Hi and welcome :)

Ditto on what Jen said. I know I've had the same thoughts as you (I'm turning 34 in Nov), but there's still lots of time.

Best of luck on this cycle to you :)

newprincess August 13th, 2012 02:07 PM

Thank you guys so much. Yeah I know there's time. It's just sometimes I have these doubts :) Sticky baby dust to us all

blueeyes25s August 13th, 2012 07:47 PM

Hello and welcome! It's of course hard not to worry but age wise you still have lots of time :).

Sending lots of :dust: your way! Look forward to following your journey. I hope it's a short and sweet one.

newprincess August 14th, 2012 07:08 AM

Woke up with some cramping. I don't want read into any of the "symptoms" since i had them even last cycle along with some faint lines etc. I can't set myself for disappointment. My body after the surgery act different anyway, so I'm still getting to know it.
I hate TWW, I don't have patience I want to know now.:(

denalibear August 14th, 2012 07:23 AM

Welcome to the TTC journals!! Keeping a journal as been a great venting tool for me.

The TWW does suck...but i hope you get a nice surprise when ya test!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

wastcougr August 14th, 2012 09:13 AM

Hello there, and welcome to journaling. :ditto: to what others have said about your age; I'm 38 (39 in December) and my DH is 42. I've never been PG and I'm a type 1 diabetic, so I know how you feel about doubting if this is even possible. Those same things are going through my mind, as well.

I'll be stalking your journal now that you've started one, and I think you'll find out it's a great place to vent or talk things out, so-to-speak.

-Christi

newprincess August 14th, 2012 09:30 AM

Christi, Funny thing I was just reading through your journal :) Thank you for warm words they help. i hope we'll soon see our BFP's.

newprincess August 15th, 2012 08:29 AM

Another day of obsessing. I'm so focused on this tww that I forgot to buy food for my cat.
I'm going crazy reading into "symptoms" like cramping etc. and trying not to do it. I had to stop myself from testing this morning and the urge was great. How do you guys handle tww. It's only my second cycle, does it get easier with time?

newprincess August 15th, 2012 08:29 AM

Another day of obsessing. I'm so focused on this tww that I forgot to buy food for my cat.
I'm going crazy reading into "symptoms" like cramping etc. and trying not to do it. I had to stop myself from testing this morning and the urge was great. How do you guys handle tww. It's only my second cycle, does it get easier with time?

newprincess August 15th, 2012 07:33 PM

OK, ok trying not to be too excited or anything. I have some brown spotting. AF should come on Monday and my cycles are usually pretty regular. I've never had any spotting, so maybe just maybe it's an implantation spotting. I have some pretty strong cramps, but these are not unusual for me after the surgery. Could I be pregnant or is it AF coming too early? :confused:

newprincess August 16th, 2012 09:13 PM

I caved and took the test. I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an early result 12 DPO in the afternoon. It's pretty clear isn't it? I hope it'll stick. Keep your fingers crossed!

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...a/DSC_0342.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...DSC_0341-1.jpg[/IMG]

blueeyes25s August 20th, 2012 02:47 AM

OMG Congraulations!!!! Sending lots of sticky dust and I hope to see you in the April DDC!

Jen@FirsAve August 20th, 2012 03:17 AM

Congratulations!! Here is some sticky dust for you :dust: :dust: