JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC JOURNALS (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/)
-   -   Julie C's ttc journal (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/2650885-julie-cs-ttc-journal.html)

author1975 May 15th, 2013 09:15 PM

Julie C's ttc journal

My name is Julie and I am 38. My husbands almost 34. We have been trying to get pregnant since 2011 and it has been an uphill battle. My body has betrayed me three times so far. We just recently started to actively trying to get pregnant after not trying to prevent it for over a year. My cycle has changed since I got married. It is short and light to medium when before it was heavier and much longer. Since we started three months ago I was five days late the first month and two days early the next month. Last month it came on time. I just joined fertility friend site and I like it so far.

momology May 16th, 2013 05:58 AM

Re: Julie C's ttc journal

:welcome: to journaling!!!! Look forward to following your journey.

FF really is a great resource. Now I am not sure what I would do with out it.

author1975 May 16th, 2013 09:51 PM

Well as of today I am still fertile but haven't ovulated yet. I am experiencing some light cramping/muscle tenderness in my lower belly but have no idea what it means or if it means ovulation is near. I will be on cd 19 in the morning. Hopefully things will work out this month and we can finally be parents.

remisue16 May 17th, 2013 08:02 AM

Looking forward to reading your journal from the very start!!

author1975 May 17th, 2013 04:17 PM

I started taking some fertility boosters today and hopefully they will help. I have looked for fertilitea but haven't found it yet. I'm hoping that 500 miligrams of c& e is not too much to take. The cramping seems to be mostly on one side now. My chart is saying that I should ovulate between cd 18 and cd 20, which will be tomorrow. This is the first month I have done charting. I will get my baby fix on Sunday. We have six infants at church right now and another on the way.

author1975 May 18th, 2013 09:15 AM

I posted yesterday but it has never come up. I am on day two of the fertility boosters. My temperature was up for three days, down yesterday and up this morning. According to my chart I should ovulate shortly. My cm is going from egg yolky to watery and my cervix is high,soft and open. Praying this is the month God answers my prayers for a baby.

author1975 May 19th, 2013 11:41 AM

my temperature was down again this morning and my cm is still watery. The difference today is that my breasts are more tender. I'm still supposed to ovulate shortly according to my chart. I got to spend time with my favorite toddlers this morning at church.

SmilingSam May 19th, 2013 12:40 PM

I hope you and your SO got some time in to DTD. :)

author1975 May 19th, 2013 06:16 PM

We have been making time for it at least every other day if not more. It depends on how he feels when he comes home from work. We will both be busy this week.

Nicholle ttc May 20th, 2013 05:41 AM

Hi Julie,

:welcome: to journalling! I'm Nicholle, one of the co-hosts of this board. I've been MIA for a little over a week, as I was recovering from laprascopy sx. DH and I have been trying since 2011 as well. Have you seen a RE? I would recommend doing that if you haven't yet. We started seeing a RE in October/November 2012. It's been very helpful. If you have any questions about RE, procedures, etc...let me know.

Good luck and I hope that you get your BFP very soon! :dust:

author1975 May 21st, 2013 11:56 AM

I am on day five of my fertility boosters. My temperature was up for the second day in a row after it dipped down the last time I posted. My cm is still watery, and my cervix is still open, soft and high. I have a headache today and my breasts are tender. Hopefully I ovulate this month. As for the RE I have no insurance and my husband is the only one working at the moment. We don't have extra money to handle another bill.

Jen@FirsAve May 21st, 2013 02:12 PM

Hi Julie, welcome to journalling! I hope it gives you a place to help survive the journey of ttc!

author1975 May 23rd, 2013 10:07 AM

It will be a week today since I started the fertility boosters. I am cd 25 today and according to my chart I just ovulated but it was delayed three days. I am in the luteul stage now. hoping I can get pregnant this month
but I won't get my hopes up. I have been working on my family tree and it is helping me keep my mind off it.

author1975 May 25th, 2013 10:04 AM

My temperature has been elevated since my chart said that I ovulated on the 22nd. It was 98.1 on the 24th and 25th and when I took it this morning it was 98.3. Hoping this is a good sign.

SmilingSam May 25th, 2013 12:51 PM

Yes. You want elevated temperatures. I believe this is caused by the progesterone in your body. Your tip will take a nosedive before your period arrives. Did you check out Elle's post on the main board about how to share your FF ticker?

author1975 May 25th, 2013 02:39 PM

I haven't been there much. I've stayed on this forum mainly. So I haven't saw the post.

SmilingSam May 25th, 2013 05:54 PM

I meant the main part of the TTC #1 board.

author1975 May 26th, 2013 06:11 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. I will look for it. My temp is still elevated and I have added cramping in my lower belly and diariah and nausia. Charting is new to me but I am getting used to it.

Jen@FirsAve May 26th, 2013 12:48 PM

Elevated temps comfirm you O'd, as sam said, that the progesterone at work. In a preggo cycle, you'd typically expect to see a tripasic chart - A rise after O, a dip around implantation (say from around 7DPO) and then an even higher rise and then continually high temperatures until after when AF is due.

In a non preggo cycle, your temp could start to drop from around 7DPO but then will drop below your coverline right before or at the time of AF showing her face

:gl:

author1975 May 26th, 2013 07:50 PM

I am spotting now but it is very light. Mainly when I wipe. My temp was down slightly this morning. I just hope the spotting doesn't turn to bleeding. I was supposed to get my period tomorrow but since I o'd late it should start later hopefully.