JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTC JOURNALS (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/)
-   -   our very own personal journey <3 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f352-ttc-journals/2674903-our-very-own-personal-journey-3-a.html)

missme90 August 26th, 2013 11:37 AM

our very own personal journey <3

hello ladies only recently signed up on here just for a bit of support from women going through the same :-) x

Background:

Me and my oh have been together since Jan 2012, really happy together :-) we both spoke about ttc and decided to start ttc December 2012.

Was on cerazette and stopped on 7th December to start ttc process. I had regular checkups at drs to keep an eye on my blood pressure due to the pill was told by dr that my cycle will be back to normal within 6-8 weeks after stopping pill.

Me and oh started the same day i came off pill and after a month started to using fertility apps to start plotting O.

I did notice that my cycle was hectic (some cycles were 25-28 days and others have been 29 days so rather grateful for the apps helping me) iv been ttc now for 8 months and still no luck hoping that baby #1 will be here very soon.

TTC #1 -
Jan 13 - neg
feb - neg
march - neg
april - neg (gave up buyin tests every month)
may - neg
june - neg
july - neg
aug - neg
sept - testing 17th Sept

so ladies if your experiencing the same please join in.

CD 10 today - Buddy anyone?

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Forum Runner

momology August 26th, 2013 03:35 PM

Re: our very own personal journey <3

Hey there and welcome to journaling!!! Thanks for sharing your journey so far with us. What all are you tracking with the apps?

I hope you get your BFP soon!!

missme90 August 26th, 2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by momology (Post 27613901)
Hey there and welcome to journaling!!! Thanks for sharing your journey so far with us. What all are you tracking with the apps?

I hope you get your BFP soon!!

thank u hun trackin fertile window and poss O ;-) only 22 and amazed at all the apps out there lol x

i hope i get BFP soon too x

baby dust to u huni xox

Sent from my GT-S5839i using Forum Runner

missme90 August 28th, 2013 11:01 AM

cd12 - slight cramping nothing bad but really hope its the big O!! been a difficult few days slight stress and run all over the place but over all im all good.

OH not sleeping too well atm so everytime he wakes up and gets out of bed he wakes me up (even tho the last 3 days or so iv hardly slept not been able to get comfy etc) x

but thats about all Fx for O!!

baby dust to all xxx :dust: 8+ months ttc for my lil angel #1 xox

Jen@FirsAve August 28th, 2013 11:15 AM

:bighug: Hope you and OH get some sleep soon, thats no fun! Have you considered tacking your CM (cervical mucous)? it can be really useful if your not thinking of temping

missme90 August 28th, 2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen@FirsAve (Post 27617058)
:bighug: Hope you and OH get some sleep soon, thats no fun! Have you considered tacking your CM (cervical mucous)? it can be really useful if your not thinking of temping

ye currently tracking CM cuz im not temping :-)

CM - sticky lotion like

missme90 September 3rd, 2013 02:41 AM

CD17 - woke up yesterday feelin aggrivated slightest thing wound me up my poor OH had to.deal with me all day

CD18 - feelin slightly queasy no af signs as of yet FX for bfp but not gonna get my hopes up x

missme90 October 16th, 2013 10:16 AM

not updated this in a while was 1 day late last month now currently headin into my fertile window again *fx*

missme90 October 18th, 2013 04:40 PM

Hit fertile window now time to start BD yet again getting frustrated with cycle showing every month >.<

missme90 - TTC #1 fx

AshleyO October 30th, 2013 10:25 AM

Good luck!