JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTCAL Cycle Groups (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1541-ttcal-cycle-groups/)
-   -   Cycle Group 2WW to O thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1541-ttcal-cycle-groups/2022158-cycle-group-2ww-to-o-thread.html)

Celena June 24th, 2010 10:58 PM

Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

Hi ladies :waves:

This for ladies prior to O time, posting stats, updates and chatty chat thread :lol: So let's get started with a simple main intro

KAB June 25th, 2010 12:40 AM

Re: Cycle Group 2WW to O thread

This is my place right now. I'm on cd2, so I have about 12 days to go until O. For those that don't know me, I'm Kelly and DH is Chris, we've been married for 8 yrs, TTC off and on for 4 long yrs now and had a mc with twins in January. If I were to conceive this cycle I would be due March 28th.

This cycle I've decided to switch things up a little bit, I'm taking 120 mg of soy isoflavone cd 3-7, baby aspirin, folic acid, and robitussin in addition to my prenatal. DH is drinking lots of OJ to get vitamin C and he's taking a vitamin E supplement; he's also keeping his cell phone away from him since it's usually attached to him, and he's going to refrain from drinking until after O.

My edd is coming up in August and I desperately want to be pg before then! Stress has been getting the better part of me so DH and I are trying to relax and have fun while trying to achieve our goal.

Celena June 25th, 2010 11:36 AM

:bump:

Celena June 26th, 2010 11:23 PM

:waves: Hi ladies...

So let's see who's out there waiting to ovulate?

Where are you in your cycle

What are you doing, using this cycle?

Anything new, anything you're not doing this cycle?

How are you feeling emotionally?

BeccaM June 27th, 2010 04:48 PM

I belong here... Im on CD 1. I thought AF was making her way last week but never amounted to much until today and boy was she angry! LOL

I will be taking my second and last round of Clomid. Debating about getting some preseed and other than that just trying to not obsess and stay stressfree.

KAB June 28th, 2010 06:56 PM

I'm sorry AF came for you Becca. I hope your 2nd round of clomid is going to bring your BFP!

angel3y35 June 28th, 2010 07:19 PM

I'm on CD1 today. Will be starting my second round of Clomid Friday. The first round worked so here's to hoping the second gives me a BFP too!!

Celena June 29th, 2010 08:49 AM

CD2 here now, she's relentless this cycle... WOW, super heavy :tmi: It's a serious cleansing this "moon cycle"

Anyways, I'll do a quick intro since I'm hopping over here now :)

Celena 33yr, DH 32yr,\... We've been trying since April 2008, we had 3 losses in 8, 9 months from July'09-Feb'10 and a couple chemicals recently. Went thru a huge run thru of things with the RE, had an infection which might have been the cause of RPL, ureaplasma & also found out via hsg that my left tube is blocked (most likely from ectopic in dec-Feb) which has reduced fertility 50%. However, we're trucking along and now THIS cycle is from my *good* side so we have to make it the sticker!

Celena June 29th, 2010 06:29 PM

What is everyone doing during AF to treat yourself?

Today I had a venti green tea latte with double shots in it, yum!

Yesterday when I woke up in so much pain I was able to take 2 of my pain meds without worry... I take 1/8th of what I'm supposed to because we're TTC, so allot of times I'm toughing out the pain from the FM.

I'm going to drink my Newcastle's that are in the fridge from 3-4wks ago, LOL

KAB July 1st, 2010 12:56 AM

I'm sorry you had to hop on over into this group Celena, but I'm excited for you because this is going to be your good cycle and I feel your BFP coming soon for you! I hope you enjoyed your newcastle's

AF just ended for me. I'm on cd8 and have about 6 days till O, so this next week is going to be the fun week ;)

ohnicole July 1st, 2010 09:25 PM

Hi ladies! Looks like I'll be hopping over here to join you. Today is CD1, and I'm planning on trying 160 mg of soy isoflavones on CD3-7 (plus prenatals, and a B complex all cycle). I may throw some Preseed in there, too ;) Good luck to everyone catching that egg!

SkyBaby July 2nd, 2010 09:52 AM

I'm waiting to O. AF showed on 6/30. I'm going to pass the time by working my butt off at the gym. I'm already losing weight.

angel3y35 July 2nd, 2010 05:22 PM

I start my second round of Clomid tonight. I'm a nervous wreck. I'm scared it won't work and scared it will and it'll end badly again.....I feel like a fruit cake:)

Celena July 3rd, 2010 09:26 PM

Kelly it's ok, I'm glad to have such wonderful support ;) definitely makes it easier knowing that you understand and can relate. People outside of here just don't get it, esp if they've never been thru it... and it makes me feel a little nuts! I know they don't mean to, but they get quiet and don't know what to say really. It makes me edgy (or edgey? or edgie? it looks weird)

Nicole I'm sorry about the :witch: showing her ugly head, but I sure do hope that taking double dose of soy helps this cycle to get you that BFP. Here's to an April 2011 baby girls!!! Good luck to you too hon ;)

Lindsey the soy is worth a try, it's natural and it's gentler on your system but supposed to be as effective as clomid. Just a phyto version of it. You could take a little extra folic acid, totalling 1,000mcg's if it would make you feel better and safer against chromosomal abnormalities.

I'm sorry that it's the one month angelversary :hug: Vent it out honey, we're here for you!

Kira great job on going to the gym and already losing weight! That's terrific!! Sounds like a very constructive way to decompress and use that energy for good (for you, you time!) It's a great outlet and I hope that it reduces the stress/anxiety feeling that work imposes on you. Hate to hear how terribly unhappy you are there :(

Paige hope this is the last round of clomid for you and you graduate as well! How are you feeling so far? Are you on a higher dose this cycle or same...

:fingerscrossed: :preggo: :dust: to us all and hoping/praying we all get our BFP's this cycle... wouldn't that be freaking amazing to graduate a whole group of us at once! Let's shut this board down ;):smackshead: LOL

AFM... I'm on CD6, 4th day of 160mg's of soy and feeling :yuck: queasy, headache, :wacko: dizzy. It was like this with the last round so I'm not too sure that it's coincidence. Thought or am thinking I'm getting sick, but it might just be the soy. who knows! BUT, I do have to say my temps are really even the past 4 days which makes me think my hormones are in good balance this cycle!!! I'm excited and hopeful that this is it... :greengrin: maybe the lucky one #28!

Oh DH and I talked about possible IUI in the future and he's all for it if it'll give us our :baby: baby together. :2thumbsup: He's mentioned wanting "children" together, but at this point I think he'll be happy if we have 1 healthy babe. He wants a boy so that he can carry on the name, he's afraid it will die out with him :/ So who knows! All I know is we're both trying and doing what we can to make our babe... as well as growing together.

ohnicole July 3rd, 2010 09:54 PM

Becca, I hope this round of Clomid is going well! Did you decide on the Preseed? I'm thinking of trying that this cycle, too.

Kelly, you two better be getting busy to try to catch that egg ;) Do you use OPKs?

Kira, that's great that your workouts are already showing results! I hope it helps you pass the time!

Paige, it's totally normal to be worried (and to feel like you're crazy ;). Does your doctor monitor you with u/s to check the follies?

Celena, I'm sorry the soy seems to be causing such bad side effects for you, but that's great about the even temps. Actually that was the only difference I noticed last cycle when I started taking it. My pre-O temps were all within 0.3 degrees instead of within 1 degree. I hope its a sign of a great ovulation coming up for you!

As for me, I started the soy tonight. I've been starting up with exercising again mostly as a mental health measure. Boy have I been feeling nutso lately. TTCAL combined with a lot of other stuff going on in my life = me acting really weird ;)

Celena July 3rd, 2010 10:02 PM

Nicole I'm sorry that you're feeling nutso, but exercise definitely has a way of getting those endorphens going and making us happier, naturally high people! Have you had a chance to check into the nike+ insert and shoes? The weather has gotten nicer here, but no luck on getting out in the early am to go workout. However we've gone to Busch Gardens a couple times in the past week and a half. Tons of walking and I'm impatient as hell when I know where we're going n people are meandering around like they're lost or confused LOL I like to walk fast

ohnicole July 3rd, 2010 10:16 PM

I haven't checked out the shoes yet. I am a big baby ;) and when I start exercising I start with biking because running when I'm totally out of shape makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry :lol: My plan is to bike this week and next, then add in runs after that. And I will definitely look into the insert and shoes before then.

I have been pretty good this week. I went on 3 bike rides. The weather has been beautiful (although today I got a bad sunburn. Bad Nicole!! Is there a hand slap smiley ;) ) I am going to post tomorrow with some links for walk/run events across the country to see if we can get some more takers!

Is anyone else in here interested in signing up for a walk/run/bike/etc event in early fall in their area? Then we can help motivate each other. :cheer:

angel3y35 July 4th, 2010 10:11 AM

Nope, I didn't go up in Clomid dosage since 50mg worked. It's treating me seriously different this time so I'm hoping that's a good sign. last time I had NO side effects other than one night of crying. Yesterday after only one pill I was ready to kill people:) Not to mention the nausea, headaches, and crying.

On a much funnier note, I was at Walmart yesterday and got irked because some random employee was standing in the only parking place not at the very back of the parking lot. When I rode by I realized why. There was a dead rooster in the parking space :rofl:

KAB July 4th, 2010 09:38 PM

Nicole it sounds like you're doing great! I need to find my motivation to get more acitve. Keep up the great work!

My opk's are starting to get darker now! I could hardly see the line last night, and then this morning it was clearly there, so I would imagine O is coming within the next day or two. This is when I get all nervous. I hope Dh is up for lots of BD the next couple of days. This is perfect timing too because I have the next 3 days off :) . I'm just praying super hard that the soy will make a difference and we can catch the egg this month.

BeccaM July 6th, 2010 06:02 AM

How is everyone in the wait to O? Im on CD 10 - will soon start my OPK's. Took my last round of Clomid CD3-7 this month. I still cant find preseed at any local CVS so looks like I may need to order it if I want it this month.

I hope everyone is catching those eggies this month!!