JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   TTCAL Cycle Groups (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1541-ttcal-cycle-groups/)
-   -   Cycle Group 2WW thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1541-ttcal-cycle-groups/2022159-cycle-group-2ww-thread.html)

Celena June 24th, 2010 10:01 PM

Cycle Group 2WW thread

Hi ladies :waves:

This is a thread dedications to those precious 2WW! Let's vent, chat, get it out or ask! So lets start with a simple introduction :)

douglas678 June 25th, 2010 12:18 AM

Re: Cycle Group 2WW thread

Hello, Jana here. I'm not sure what cycle I'm on, been trying for a year now. As long as my OPKs were right, we BD just in time. So, I O'ed on about the 17th/18th. Which means I'm 8 dpo. I did test yesterday, cause I really had the urge, but it was a BFN. I have been having some serious tender BB's. And I have been having some dizzyness. So, hopefully, I'll test in a few more days, like on Tuesday I think. Fingers crossed for a BFP!!!!! :dust: to all the other ladies!!!

Servilia June 25th, 2010 05:08 AM

hi I'm Judy :) Been TTC since my wedding in late October. At the end of March I had a loss at 6 weeks. I'm on cycle 8 now, and at 10DPO! I tested BFN this morning. I hope this is it, we had really good timing and a lot of BD!!

ohnicole June 25th, 2010 06:02 AM

Hi! I'm Nicole. We've been trying since April of 2009, with a MMC discovered at 12 weeks last September. No luck since then :( I'm on 9 dpo, and I gave into my POAS addiction this morning ;) BFN, but they don't really get me down until 12 or 13 dpo. I hope we see some BFPs soon!

Brittanie June 25th, 2010 07:26 AM

I'm currently on cd 27 but I'm only about 6dpo. I'm not actually TTC at the moment, but considering and need to get used to the idea. lol

Celena June 25th, 2010 08:35 AM

Hello I'm Celena, ttc since beginning of april 2008 and here we are :) right now I'm approx 12dpo and have gotten a couple evaps that's about it. Very frustrating, thought perhaps this being the first cycle post HSG it would be my luncky one!

SD Mommy June 25th, 2010 09:48 AM

Hello, I'm Krys. My DH and I have been ttc for a year now but just taking the ntnp approach until I got pg in January. After my first mc I started charting and using a saliva scope. I'm currently 2 dpo but this month I refuse to test until 12 dpo (lol, we'll see if it really happens).
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Celena June 25th, 2010 10:38 AM

:bump:

Celena June 26th, 2010 07:57 PM

Well like I posted on the waiting to test thread

I'm on CD30, no sign of :witch:

My cycles are usually 28, 29 or 30 days at the longest... this month is different apparently. Did the soy iso cd 5-9 so perhaps that did something?

No BFP either, I'm not one to get it early like allot of ladies on here... but I'd of thought I'd of gotten one by 13dpo if I was going to?! FF says to wait until Monday to test, well I've been using cheapies and nothing... a few evaps and that's it.

I have been getting so horribly nauseous, sinus headaches, irritable, emotional and other things... but who fricken knows! I tell myself even if I was pg that there's no way I would be feeling any symptoms right now anyways.

Enough ramblings...

Who else is in the TWO WEEK WAIT here?? How've you been feelings?

ldovey83 June 26th, 2010 08:21 PM

I am currently on CD 26 I had a fever right around when I was Oing so I don't know for sure when I O'd.. FF says I am 6 DPO today I believe I am one day behind it. So we shall see who is right. I was sitting this cycle out since I just miscarried June 1st. Next month I plan on having my progestrone tested if possible.

ohnicole June 26th, 2010 08:46 PM

I am 10 dpo now. Gave in and started testing yesterday. BFN both days (of course ;) ). I started spotting today, which I do every cycle before AF shows, so I'm feeling kind of down about my chances. Who knows, though?

I have been feeling extra emotional this TWW. Think it's more likely that I'm crazy than pg, though ;)

SkyBaby June 26th, 2010 09:15 PM

I guess this is me. Although I seem to be experiencing the world's longest "2 week wait". AF was due 4 days ago.

Celena June 26th, 2010 10:34 PM

I hear you Kira, according to my cycle length I'm 2-3 days late however according to my luteal phase I'm still within my cycle if that makes sense? Ugh, gotta love that extra long 2WW huh?

Nichole, I'm like you I started testing even tho it was too early for me to get a + and didn't get upset about it at all. However, now the days are closing in ACK! No af please, gimme a bfp! LOL!

I usually spot too a couple days before AF, nothing yet :p so wth? HAve you ever spotted before a +hpt?

Lindsey... ya I'm not sure how reliable FF can be, however, if you've had a fever did you check that box during the days you had the fever? Or check the discard box, maybe FF will fix the O date to be more accurate to when you think you o'd? Who know's maybe this will be the cycle!

Krys... Lots and lots of :preggo: :dust: to you too honey! Bring on that bfp!

Judy... ooooh Good luck this cycle, timing seems to be everything in this game of ttcal! fingers crossed!

Brittanie... how's the waiting game? Think it would be uber cool if you got a surprise this month

Jana.... Any updates? Have you tested?

Celena June 27th, 2010 05:54 PM

Dang it, BFN this am and NO AF either... thought I "felt" like she was going to come and NOTHING!!! Just creamy/sticky CM, no hints of brown/pink/red at all just whiteish

MountainMomma June 27th, 2010 08:31 PM

Hi ladies. I think I can officially join you all here. I'm Stephanie. DH Matt and I have been TTC since March 2006. We've had 7 miscarriages/chemical pregnancies druing that time. This is cycle 52 total and cycle 7 since my last miscarriage.

I had a nearly positive OPK yesterday, but I really think I missed my surge because I kept forgetting to test, and todays are lighter than yesterdays. I've had TONS of EWCM and O pain today so I am fairly certain that today is O day. I am not temping though, so I don't know 100%. I'm on CD 17 of a regular 29 day cycle. I typically do ovulate on CD 16-18 on un-medicated cycles, so it's probably about right.

Timing should be just about perfect. I'm honestly a bit nervous. When I first started TTC it took 7 cycles. Then miscarried. I then TTC another 7 cycles. Another BFP and miscarriage. There were also 7 cycles between my 6th miscarriage and my 7th BFP/miscarriage. One other time (between losses 5 and 6) it was only 8 months. The other times were 2 months, 3 months, and 10 months, so I know I am due for a BFP soon. After all, getting pregnant does not seem to be my problem. It scares me though, because I am terrified of another miscarriage. After 7 losses though, it's pretty hard NOT to find "coincidences" between my losses. Two losses were on the same day just one year apart. Another loss was exactly one week after the due date of one of the previous losses. One loss was on my birthday and had an EDD that was on the anniversary of my Dad's passing. I mean... alot of coincidences, so maybe I am overthinking it.

Sorry this is so long. Kind of just rambling. Kudos to you if you read it all. lol

douglas678 June 28th, 2010 12:24 AM

Well, I'm going to test tuesday morning. Who knows, I may test tomorrow. :) Never know. I might just get the urge to POAS. I'll be 11 dpo. Bring on the BFP. :dust: to everyone.

ohnicole June 28th, 2010 07:09 AM

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ladies! We need a few more BFPs around here!

Stephanie, I really hope that this is your lucky cycle! You have been through so much- now you need a sticky BFP!

Jana, did you give in and test this morning?

Celena, I hope AF has stayed away this morning and that you got a beautiful BFP! How are you holding up?

I had a very faint, but I think real, pink line on an IC yesterday, but since then I have started spotting red, and got a stark white BFP this morning. Chemical pg or just a convincing evap? I don't know, but I don't have much hope for this cycle.

Last cycle I had been going out of town on 10 dpo, so I tested in the AM with a FRER and an Answer (yeah, crazy ;) ) then just threw them in a drawer and left. I looked at them a week ago, and saw clear pink lines on both. So I guess I had a chemical last month. I hope this is not a new trend :(

I hope everyone else has better news.

Celena June 28th, 2010 09:00 AM

Stephanie welcome back!!! I really hope that you get a sticky bfp soon, you have been thru allot and I can imagine the fear, concern. Correct my fieble memory, have you had testing on your progesterone when you've gotten pg? Or ask if they could put you on progesterone as soon as you ovulate? Maybe it's a something like that that could be. I'm sorry it's been 52 cycle and 7 since your last loss.

MountainMomma June 28th, 2010 09:55 AM

I did have testing done on my progesterone. It was slightly low, but my RE wasn't really concerned. He won't prescribe progesterone though because low progesterone is a symptom of something else being wrong. He won't treat the symptom, just the actual problem. My problem is a delayed/weak ovulation (though no idea why it happens). We tried Clomid, but no real success. I am going to try to find a new OB closer to home and see if I can get Femara. If not, I might try soy isoflavins. That supposedly works like clomid with less side effects.

douglas678 June 28th, 2010 12:08 PM

I just couldn't this morning. I'm nervous to see what the results are. So, I don't know. I could always try again later today. But def in the morning tomorrow.