JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Twentysomething Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f86-twentysomething-mommies/)
-   -   2013 Check In (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f86-twentysomething-mommies/2610439-2013-check.html)

LJD3Tdance January 2nd, 2013 01:28 AM

2013 Check In

Who's hanging out with us in 2013? How'd you start the year? Do you have any goals for the year? How about plans?

AprylLynn January 2nd, 2013 05:43 AM

Re: 2013 Check In

Who's hanging out with us in 2013? Hi I'm Apryl (25). Mommy to Tyler (3) Alyssa (2) and baby #3 coming in august.
How'd you start the year? We missed the ball drop. We decided to start the new year well rested and went to bed 9:30
Do you have any goals for the year? We started our foster care licence a few months ago we want the licence complete and have our home open by the end of the year.
How about plans? We want to take the kids a bunch of places in the summer and start getting out more with kids their ages.

Ash22 January 2nd, 2013 08:55 AM

I'm here :P

The most exciting thing for me this year is my son's developmental assessment. It is actually THIS Friday so Ill have an RX on Tuesday next week.

Been going through the motions to get to this point for over a year and half.

Other goals.. getting my self together again. All this stress has overloaded my body. So maybe a personal fitness plan. Though it is tough on me cause of my own disabilities.

Josie+Shpala January 3rd, 2013 04:38 PM

I'm here :D
We're on vacation! Spent it here for New Year. Got to see some fireworks, which ds loved. We're going home the 5th to get all prepared for Christmas (on the 7th).

LJD3Tdance January 7th, 2013 09:37 PM

I'm here.
I started the year by finishing up the last Harry Potter movie that we had been watching, we watched all 8 of them from Christmas til New Year's Eve.
I have financial goals for the year.
As for plans, I want to get the kids to Disneyland.

Sweet_BrownSugr February 10th, 2013 02:12 PM

Who's hanging out with us in 2013? Super late, but I'm here! Kimberly, mommy to Leah (7) and McKenzie (1.5)
How'd you start the year? We started the year with a family hug...and a good night's rest!
Do you have any goals for the year? I do not have any specific resolutions per se; however, I have vowed to be a better wife, mom and housekeeper this year. So far, it's working! I still have improvements but, I'm doing better than I was before! I love my home...and the people in it. :)
How about plans? No specific plans other than taking a REAL family vacation this year. We're thinking of cruising to the Bahamas. :)

Ireneutolmodig February 13th, 2013 02:21 PM

Hi :) Im here for atleast 8 more months. Got two beautiful boys age 6 and nearly 2 Years old. Started like previous year by continuing the happy and healthy lifestyle :) Goal is to get to 11 1/2 stone b4 christmas, other then that Im realy happy about our lives and hoping it will continue like that