JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   UK and Ireland Mummies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/)
-   -   I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/2587652-im-celebrity-get-me-out-here.html)

Carwen*Angel October 23rd, 2012 04:10 AM

I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

is coming back on soon, I saw the adverts on TV.

Who would be in your ideal line-up on there to eat witchety grubs, have spider showers and sleep with the snakes lol?

Fae*Aibell October 23rd, 2012 06:28 AM

Re: I'm a Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

I havn't watched it in a few years now but what i would love to see is all the old favourites come back and be put in together. Like a challenge for all the old winners and runners up to do it again.

Carwen*Angel October 23rd, 2012 07:48 AM

That would be good!

I tend to like it if at least half the celebrities are people I actually know. You tend to see a lot of unknown models and WAGs on there and that really is no fun for the viewers. It's even better if some of them are people I like and some of them are people I dislike.

I'd love to see Russell Brand and Miranda Hart in there as people I like.
I'd like to see someone who annoys me in there getting their come-uppance as well lol. Jordan annoys me but she has already been in. Maybe Gordon Ramsay.

PregnantAtLast October 23rd, 2012 10:20 AM

i would like to see ant and dec in there!!!!

Fae*Aibell October 23rd, 2012 10:40 AM

I think thats why i went off it, i didn't really know many of the celebrities going in there, they were at the point where they were classed as celebrity if they were seen standing next to someone famous:rolleyes: Ooooh Emma, that would be good, id definatly get back into watching it if they put Ant and Dec in there.

PrincessLou79 October 23rd, 2012 11:34 AM

I never ever watch it. Just the thought of people eating bugs make me feel sick!

RandomRobot October 23rd, 2012 11:46 AM

we watch it, jamie especially loves it :) when is it coming on? i hope they have a decent line up as its a bit boring watching people ive never heard of :)

~.Sally.~ October 23rd, 2012 12:25 PM

Oh I love it, think it is great getting people to do things they would not want to do normally. It used to be a lot better when I knew more of the celebrities. The challenges are great, don't like the eating ones though it makes me feel ill.

sarah* October 23rd, 2012 12:39 PM

i dont watch it religiously but there are times i will turn it on, i think miranda in there would be cool