JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   UK and Ireland Mummies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/)
-   -   Where you live? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/2596521-where-you-live.html)

Fae*Aibell November 17th, 2012 02:20 PM

Where you live?

Have you lived in the same area all your life?

How many times in your life have you moved house?

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you?

What kind of house would be your ideal house?

PrincessLou79 November 18th, 2012 12:31 AM

Re: Where you live?

Have you lived in the same area all your life?

No. My dad was in the RAF when I was younger so I've moved around a fair bit.

How many times in your life have you moved house?

About 10 times I think!

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you?

Yes, I'd love to live by the coast. I lived by the sea for a good portion of my childhood and I loved it so much!

What kind of house would be your ideal house?

I think I'd like a period house, with big rooms and high ornate ceilings and lots of original features like a big roll-top bath and open fire places. :)

RandomRobot November 18th, 2012 07:08 AM

Have you lived in the same area all your life? Nope..Ive lived all over the place!

How many times in your life have you moved house? i think 15 but i think i missed out a couple

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you? no im happy enough here

What kind of house would be your ideal house? somewhere a little warmer, I love the layout of this house bu its not great for heating.t id like a bigger bathroom and maybe a couple of extra rooms

Fae*Aibell November 18th, 2012 12:02 PM

Have you lived in the same area all your life?No, i lived in the city till i was 12 then we moved to the country. I lived in that house till i married and then moved to this house.

How many times in your life have you moved house?Ive moved twice.

If you could move from the area you are living in now would you? Definatly yes, i would love to live by the sea but that would mean another change of school, but more practically would be to move somewhere nearer to the boys school now as the school trips are a 34 mile trip every day, (17 mile round trip twice a day)

What kind of house would be your ideal house? A large bungalow. I would love more room for the kids and i wouldn't have an upstairs at all. I could do with another bedroom and more room for storage. Ideally i would love a room just for my sewing gear aswell.

sarah* November 19th, 2012 05:44 AM

I have lived in my town all my life and within a 15minute walk everywhere i have lived lol. I lived in the same house for 19 years with my parents, where i then moved out and me and stuart moved in together :) since being with stuart i have moved house 4 times! one of the times was back to my childhood house (we rented it off my parents for 3 years!) then mum moved back in there and we are at the house we are at now.