JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   UK and Ireland Mummies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/)
-   -   Emma? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/2646826-emma.html)

PrincessLou79 April 29th, 2013 11:07 AM

Emma?

I just wondered how your pregnancy is going and how you are feeling? You must be on the home stretch now? Have you got everything ready for your little bundle arriving? When do you start your maternity leave?

PregnantAtLast April 29th, 2013 11:31 AM

Re: Emma?

sorry i have been so quiet lately.

im doing ok think i have spd though so work is agony and cant get comfortable when i sit or in bed :(

we re waiting for her cot, wardrobe and dresser to be delivered to get her room sorted, they are coming on the 14th may.

i have another scan on the 8th to check weight as bump is measuring 4 weeks ahead :o

home stretch only 8.5 weeks to go, fingers crossed.

thanks for asking!

PrincessLou79 April 29th, 2013 02:27 PM

I can't believe you've only got 8.5 weeks to go! That seems to have flown by! How exciting that she'll be here very soon. :)

Sorry to hear you are suffering with SPD. I've never had it myself, thankfully but I know it can be extremely painful. :( When will you go on maternity leave?

I hope all goes well with your scan. I guess until they do that they won't know why you are measuring four weeks ahead?

PregnantAtLast April 29th, 2013 11:42 PM

I go in 4 weeks Lou, I think it's just the bump Daniel always measured ahead or maybe she is long like her bro lol

How's dexter??

PrincessLou79 April 30th, 2013 01:33 AM

Hopefully the next four weeks will fly by for you and then you can get some rest before baby Ava arrives.

I'm sure that's why my bumps have always been big. All three kids were long.

Dexter is doing great. At six weeks old he's weighing 13lbs! He's a big, hungry boy! Must get round to posting some pictures on here.

PregnantAtLast April 30th, 2013 10:57 AM

i hope so, im so ready to go now lol

sarah* April 30th, 2013 11:23 AM

Cant believe you are 31 weeks emma!! i was shocked to read your ticker :) bet you cannot wait for little lady to come now xx

Connor is weighing in at 16lbs at 10 weeks! he is sooo long, he wears 3-6 month clothes and everyone thinks he is much older then he is :lol:

PrincessLou79 April 30th, 2013 11:35 AM

Sarah, everyone thinks Dexter is much older than he is too. He's still in 0-3 monh clothes at the momemt but I don't think he will be for much longer!

PregnantAtLast April 30th, 2013 12:33 PM

crazy how fast its gone, im so excited for her to come, cannot wait to finally sort her room going to look so cute!

becca4steven April 30th, 2013 01:03 PM

that's gone quick. hope everything going well with your pregnancy xx

PrincessLou79 April 30th, 2013 06:04 PM

You'll need to post pictures once her room is all finished. :)

PregnantAtLast May 1st, 2013 12:26 PM

will do, im doing tatty teddy theme!

Carwen*Angel May 1st, 2013 12:33 PM

Looking forward to pics!!!

I hope it flies by for you Emma. :dothug: