JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   UK and Ireland Mummies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/)
-   -   Hello (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/2662078-hello.html)

Elvorfidia June 28th, 2013 09:38 AM

Hello

Hi just thought id introduce myself I have been on here a few weeks and have only just found this board (obliviously didn't look all the way down the list) I a Kerry I am nearly 28 i live in the uk and am pregnant with my 3rd baby. Have been married to my husband Geoff for 7 months. I Have 2step children with my husband that we have on weekends so as u can imagine we have a pretty full house on a weekend. Just wanted to say hi :D

PrincessLou79 June 28th, 2013 09:55 AM

Re: Hello

Hi Kerry, welcome to the board and congratulations on your pregnancy! :) How far along are you?

My name is Louise, I'm married to James and we have three children; Zachary (5.5 years), Mischa (4 years) and Dexter (15 weeks). It's very busy in our house two with three children to look after! :D

I look forward to getting to know you. :)

MummyTo2Plus5 June 28th, 2013 10:12 AM

welcome!

im emma wife to paul and mummy to daniel 4.5 and Ava Due today but being stubborn!

congrats on your pregnancy

Elvorfidia June 28th, 2013 11:09 AM

Thank you for the welcome ladies
I am 15 weeks today I am due on the 20th of dec (hoping for being early or bang on due date lol)

Carwen*Angel June 28th, 2013 12:31 PM

Welcome to the madhouse Kerry and congrats! :cheer:

I'm Sharron, 38, from Manchester and am mummy to Daniel (6) and Michaela (10 months).

sarah* June 28th, 2013 01:35 PM

Hello :) congrats on your pregnancy!
I am Sarah 26 and mum too Rhianna (6) Lacey (5) Lucas (3) and Connor (19 weeks)

Carwen*Angel June 28th, 2013 02:32 PM

I just realised you're in Lincoln. My DP's mum and sister live in Spalding - we'll be down there in just a few weeks for them to spend some time with the baby. Small world!

~~MaRiE~~ June 28th, 2013 03:04 PM

Hello welcome to the board im marie and i have two girls maddison who is 3 and courtney who is 11

PrincessLou79 June 29th, 2013 01:21 AM

I hope your pregnancy is going well so far and you aren't suffering with morning sickness. Wow, your due date is close to Christmas! :D

Elvorfidia June 29th, 2013 05:57 AM

Wow it is a small world I have a uncle and aunt that live in Spalding. I know my due date is close to Christmas I am a ill bit worried that I will be over due or they will decide that they want to b a Christmas baby. I am thinking about a home birth and I hope we don't pull some midwife away from her family at Xmas or have to sent all four kids off to there grandparents so fingers crossed that they make an appearance before or on my due date.

Carwen*Angel June 29th, 2013 06:44 AM

When you think about all the days bub could arrive, the odds of it actually being Christmas Day are pretty low. I'll have everything crossed for you!

PrincessLou79 June 29th, 2013 09:55 AM

What ages are the other children? And are they boys or girls?

Hopefully your baby won't decide to turn up on Christmas day!