JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   UK and Ireland Mummies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/)
-   -   How Are You All? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f148-uk-and-ireland-mummies/2665697-how-you-all.html)

PrincessLou79 July 15th, 2013 03:18 AM

How Are You All?

Hello, how is everyone on this fine Monday morning? Did you all have a good weekend? Hopefully you're all enjoying the sunshine, I know I am but I must admit it's just a little bit too hot for me at the moment.

PregnantAtLast July 15th, 2013 10:25 AM

Re: How Are You All?

we are good, hot though, Ava is a week old today!!!!

Carwen*Angel July 15th, 2013 11:28 AM

How is she settling in Emma?

I'm ok, have had some stresses this last week.

PrincessLou79 July 15th, 2013 01:03 PM

Aww, I can't believe she's a week old already! How is she settling in Emma? Is Daniel loving being a big brother?

I hope you're ok Sharron?

Carwen*Angel July 16th, 2013 07:26 AM

Yes thanks hon, same old same old really. Everything seems to have to come with obstacles for me.

PregnantAtLast July 16th, 2013 09:04 AM

shes settled in great like shes always here <3 daniel loves being a big brother, will come kiss her and then carry on what hes doing.

PrincessLou79 July 16th, 2013 12:16 PM

:dothug: Sharron. Not complications with your job I hope?

Aww Emma, that's so sweet! :wub:

sarah* July 18th, 2013 01:41 AM

Not good :( one thing after the other with my kids, i feel like i am drowning!! back to the doctors for Lucas tonight, he has this lump on his tonsil, i took him to doctors last month she said it was viral and just a swollen tonsil and it should go down but to come back if it dont, well its bigger now and touching that dangly thing uvula or whatever it is called... and i am so worried that it's something bad :(

Carwen*Angel July 18th, 2013 02:41 AM

Partly Lou and partly same old crap in my relationship.

There was a reference issue which turned out to be a non-issue really just emails going AWOL in cyberspace, but I had to get involved for it to get sorted. I don't actually know my start date or anything and today is the last day of term. Trusting now that a letter will arrive and give me some clue now the issue is sorted!

Have talked to Shaun and feel much better about things today. So honestly I am fine just had a few very peed off days.

:dothug: all xxx

PrincessLou79 July 18th, 2013 08:33 AM

Sarah, Zach has exactly the same thing and the doctors aren't in the least bit concerned. It's so big it blocks half his airway but there's no inflammation there and it isn't causing him any discomfort. Several doctors now have said it's actually quite normal in young children and as Zach gets bigger the swelling should go down. He has had loads of bloodtests which have all come back negative for any kinds of issues so we've just been told to keep an eye on it in the meantime.

Glad to hear that you and Shaun have had a chat Sharron and all is well. Hopefully you'll get all your job details in the post very soon.

sarah* July 20th, 2013 01:22 PM

Glad that I am not the only one although sad Zach is going through it too :( He said again that its just tonsil and it will go down eventually but then he said sometimes they don't go back down, must be so difficult to swallow with one side covered up! I said to him what if its tonsil cancer, he said that's what they worry about but it looks ok.. i don't know how they can tell by looking if it is tonsil cancer or not! gah