JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Help - so scared (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/10115-help-so-scared.html)

jolala45 January 6th, 2005 08:37 AM

Someone please help

25th Nov - Ex boyfreind
then had period
10th Dec - New partner
27th Dec - Due on period
31st - done test - negative
3rd Jan - done text - positive


Im so scared - please someone help me

BritSidMom January 6th, 2005 09:02 AM

Well, to me it sounds like it was w/ the new partner on the 10th. Good Luck.

MommyXin2005 January 6th, 2005 09:08 AM

Yeah I would say the New partner too.

Go to the dr and tell them you don't know your conception date and they will give you an ultrasound that will determine an approx (but pretty accurate) one.

Good Luck :smile:

zonapellucida January 6th, 2005 09:30 AM

Ditto--good luck.

TylerJ1029 January 6th, 2005 10:03 AM

Yep I agree with everyone else. Go to the dr. Good luck

kjomomma January 6th, 2005 10:27 AM

I agree with everyone else...you'll probably have to have a dna test done once the baby is here to be 100% sure. If I was to go by my dates with this one I would actually be a month farther along b/c I missed a period and then ovulated. BTW- Welcome to Jm and to the unplanned pregnancy board. I am Kelly one of the host here. I am pregnant with #4. Please stick around and check out all the boards and make yourself at home. These ladies here are great for all kinds of problems. :D Let us know how things are going with you.

jolala45 January 7th, 2005 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by kjomomma@Jan 6 2005, 12:27 PM
I agree with everyone else...you'll probably have to have a dna test done once the baby is here to be 100% sure. If I was to go by my dates with this one I would actually be a month farther along b/c I missed a period and then ovulated. BTW- Welcome to Jm and to the unplanned pregnancy board. I am Kelly one of the host here. I am pregnant with #4. Please stick around and check out all the boards and make yourself at home. These ladies here are great for all kinds of problems. :D* Let us know how things are going with you.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

jolala45 January 7th, 2005 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jolala45+Jan 7 2005, 10:57 AM-->
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin-kjomomma
Quote:

@Jan 6 2005, 12:27 PM
I agree with everyone else...you'll probably have to have a dna test done once the baby is here to be 100% sure. If I was to go by my dates with this one I would actually be a month farther along b/c I missed a period and then ovulated. BTW- Welcome to Jm and to the unplanned pregnancy board. I am Kelly one of the host here. I am pregnant with #4. Please stick around and check out all the boards and make yourself at home. These ladies here are great for all kinds of problems. :D* Let us know how things are going with you.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>


<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Thank you everyone - im having the abortion pill next week and so scared something will go wrong....

How long will I bleed for? can it make me infertile?

How soon after can I have sex?

Thanks again

xx

zonapellucida January 7th, 2005 09:15 AM

If it is after 6 weeks the pill may not works so you are setting yourself up for another procedure. You can also use penny royal as it messes with cell division and causes a miscarriage. Either one is not 100% effective. You may be better off just getting a d and c if that is your final choice. Good luck to you and I hope you are making the right decision. HUGS

twinsmom26 January 9th, 2005 12:22 PM

If you are taking the abortion pill than why would you even care who the father is? Just wondering? Good luck!

MommyXin2005 January 9th, 2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by twinsmom26@Jan 9 2005, 02:22 PM
If you are taking the abortion pill than why would you even care who the father is? Just wondering? Good luck!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]


Yeah I was wondering the same thing...

jolala45 January 11th, 2005 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by MommyXin2005+Jan 9 2005, 06:32 PM-->
Quote:

<!--QuoteBegin-twinsmom26
Quote:

@Jan 9 2005, 02:22 PM
If you are taking the abortion pill than why would you even care who the father is? Just wondering? Good luck!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>



Yeah I was wondering the same thing...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]


Hi Ladies

If it was my Exs - maybe I would think about keeping it!

Ive got my consultation today...
First pill tomorrow and second Saturday...

V. nervous -

Thanks for your replies

TylerJ1029 January 12th, 2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by jolala45@Jan 11 2005, 05:48 AM
Hi Ladies

If it was my Exs - maybe I would think about keeping it!

Ive got my consultation today...
First pill tomorrow and second Saturday...

V. nervous -

Thanks for your replies
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]


Good luck

meant2bemommie January 12th, 2005 07:32 PM

Good Luck!

BabyMaybe January 26th, 2005 10:46 PM

posted in the wrong place, excuse me.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.