JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Spotting... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/10661-spotting.html)

Fallen2Love January 10th, 2005 09:21 AM

Ok when your spotting, how is your period different? or is it just shorter?

Right now i'm bleeding and its REALLY REALLY light and water [sorry TMI] since last night and probably haven't filled up a panty liner if I didnt change it.

Normally, my period will be light until I use a pad or tampon. And its not this watery...just wondering! Thanks ya much for any info!

My b/f seems to think I am, I don't.

zonapellucida January 10th, 2005 02:04 PM

Much lighter than a period and it literally is a few spots.

Fallen2Love January 14th, 2005 12:02 PM

ok this is really retarded ---
I started bleeding just barly on monday.
Tuesday morning, i bleed through a "Regular" ob tampon in less than an hour, then not a lot afterwords
Wensday was not bleeding at all just really bad stomach ache.
Thursday bleed a little little bit
Friday [today] no bleeding

Now, we almost always use condoms, except on tuesday and thursday. I'm nore really freaking out but yet this is really wierd. My period has NEVER been only like basicly overnight [or 48 hours]. I am really confused right now :/ NOW, I know condoms arn't 100% effective, however, could not using anything on tuesday stop my period. OR did one of those condoms just not work? I'm supposed to start BC on sunday since I have been having really bad cramps, and my periods have never been regualar for the last 5 yrs [since I started having periods]. Any insite? Thanks!

pattyandthemoos January 14th, 2005 01:38 PM

Honestly, it doesn't sound like implantation bleeding. I have had strange periods before. It happens sometimes, especially if you are worried. But I have also had bleeding when I was pregnant. Are you having any pregnancy symptoms? If you think you might be, I would just take a test. They aren't that much money and its better than stressing yourself out.

Fallen2Love January 14th, 2005 02:01 PM

I don't think I am, not really worried about possibly being PG. The only thing that could be PG related would be my stomache [feeling like i'm going to puck and almost have], peeing or feeling the urge to pee alot, my b/f said that my boobs look and feel bigger [lol] they look just a tad bit bigger to me but other than that nothing. I think I may just test to be 100% positive I just don't like the fact that I only bleed for like 48 hours at the most. I've NEVER had a period that short in my life! LOL the shortest i've ever had a period for is 5 days.

And my b/f is insisting now that you can't get PG w/ precum. Everything I have ever read does day that you can, its not a high chance but you can, and until he sees with his own eyes medical personal saying that he wont believe it. ::rolling eyes::