JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   What was or has been (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/138338-what-has-been.html)

nat81 January 23rd, 2006 06:45 AM

I liked the feeling of my DD kicking! It was so cool to think that there was a little human inside me kicking around!!! :wub:

ksk January 23rd, 2006 07:03 AM

Feeling my babies move around inside of me was my favorite thing also, even when they were kicking my ribs and dancing on my bladder :lol:

Ella! January 23rd, 2006 08:34 AM

I think watching the excitment on my husband's face is the best. Maybe after I feel the baby move that will change but for now, having him come home with a huge smile and kiss and rub my stomach is the best!

mommyangie January 23rd, 2006 09:30 AM

Just knowing that I had a little one inside me growing that was a part of me and my husband was the best feeling for me. :) I also loved many, many other things but that's the one thing that comes to mind always.

brigitte January 23rd, 2006 02:51 PM

My favorite thing has been getting away with not having to do any hard, strenuous work and having my b/f cater to me...lol No, but really my fav thing was the first everything...First time I got to hear the heart beat, the first time I got to see my little beaner on the u/s, the first kick, the first braxton hicks contraction...
Yup the first everything. I'm also really enjoying my cravings. I've never been able to get away with consuming so much milk, hotdogs, Gobstoppers, and cookies and then some more milk ever in my life!!!

pregnantat35 January 23rd, 2006 05:25 PM

My favorite so far was hearing the news that my baby is healthy. I am older and also had complications with my first pregnancy. After that I am feeling my little one move around all the time and now I can see him moving around in there.

irishxrose January 23rd, 2006 08:12 PM

I love feeling him kick, and going to ultrasounds.

Telucero January 23rd, 2006 08:54 PM

My favorite has been feeling the baby move for the first time, as well as guilt free eating and I have really loved the excitement of it all!

Mommy2Ethan January 24th, 2006 02:55 PM

i love seeing the baby during u/s and feeling him kick...the cravings arent so bad either! :wub:

Ella! January 25th, 2006 10:17 AM

Everyone is having cravings but me!! What's a matter.. lol I should have known my kid would be on a health food kick. My only craving is granny smith apples dipped in yogurt... boring!!

brigitte January 25th, 2006 10:34 AM

Hey Ella!
OMG that is soooo funny! Seriously, the same thing was happening to me at first (even after the violent nausia passed)...I was craving watermelon, grapes, oranges and salad. I was like, "what is wrong with this kid!!" but then all of a sudden, one day, I woke up and was just dying for a hotdog with onions and mustard. I can't explain how badly I would have killed to get that burning onion taste in my mouth! Weird...and the milk thing kicked one day all of a sudden too...I was absolutely grossed out about it at first (like to the point where if it even touched my lips, I would barf instantly), but then just one day, BOOM!! I WANT MILK AND I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! (that still hasn't subsided! I could drink and drink and drink and it's still not enough! Two 4L in two days....all to me....hmmmmmm Can you say addicted!!!!???)

Hope the little one decides one day you need lots of chocolate cake and fries!!! mmmmmmm chocolate!

Ella! January 28th, 2006 05:56 PM

Nice to know I'm not the only one Brigitte!!!!! I hope I starts craving SOMETHING just so I can post it!!!!! My husband was at work sharing pregnant wife stories with his sgt... when he realized... we dont have any!! No weird cravings, no.. well not too many mood swings, no excitment!! One day I want him to come home and I be able to say " I had cheetos dipped in SALSA" or something of that sort lol. He's expecting it and I'm not delivering!!! Isnt their a myth that if you have an easy pregnancy then your kid will be horrible? Oh no... I'm dooomed!!! lol.

rachel_claire January 29th, 2006 05:58 AM

I have to agree with you brigitte, I love the "firsts". This is both mine and dh's first child and experiencing it with him is great because he is just as excited as I am. And the whole milk thing, yeah, I never drank it before I was poregnant, then I started to buy whole milk and now I drink 4 to 5 glasses a DAY!!!!! It is just soooooo good and it soothes the heartburn! :lol:

**Jenn** February 1st, 2006 10:02 AM

I agree, I loved feeling him move around inside me (even when it hurt). Also the look on my fiance's face the first time he felt him move and the moment we found out we were having a boy--both of these happened to be the same day! I really miss feeling a human being growing inside me but I'm so glad he's here. I love him more than anything and can't wait to do it all again!

Cin1294 February 1st, 2006 12:00 PM

I would have to go with feeling her move. That is always my favorite thing about being pregnant.

pcgirl February 1st, 2006 12:19 PM

Newbaby2006....your baby is absolutely beautiful! What a lovely pic!

I like feeling the baby move - that's the best part of being pregnant.

Right now I hate my pregnancy. I can't eat what I want, I have gestational diabetes, I have to test my blood sugar 4 times a day and eat at certian times...I hate it. My foods are so limited...mostly proteins. I'm so distraught over the whole thing that half the time I eat only because I have to...I could care less about food. I'm fighting with my weight...so far I'm 5 mos preggers and have gained a whole 2 pounds.

I'm in constant pain, my hypothyroidism goes up and down, and I have to work every day since I'm the only bread winner in my family.

I'm constantly worried about the baby since I have a 1/40 chance of it getting downs (nope, I don't know the sex) - and I'm worried because I wasn't taking my hypothyroidism pills when I should have been when I got pregnant.

I LOVED being pregnant when I was 20....now that I'm 37 it has been very difficult to deal with.

Yea, baby's doing great....it's mom that's having all the trouble.

venessa04 February 1st, 2006 03:09 PM

i loved hearing his heartbeat and feeling him kick and the ultrasounds its amazing

Kayasmommy February 2nd, 2006 05:01 AM

I loved the feeling when she was kicking me and the remote would just bop up and down with her kicks.

Brittany_Daile February 4th, 2006 03:44 PM

Wow, I'm soo different!! I honestly can't stand feeling the baby move! I mean, I know it's important, and it means he's okay, and all that, but IT HURTS!!!

My favorite thing about pregnancy so far has been the end of the morning sickness! The day I woke up and realized I didn't have to puke was the happiest day for me!!

jezzica04 February 4th, 2006 04:03 PM

I do love to feel him kick for the most part...just not when Im trying to sleep. But my favorite thing is being pampered and not having to do hard work :P Im going to take full advantage of it while I have an excuse!!!!