JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Finding out the sex of the baby! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/140863-finding-out-sex-baby.html)

brigitte January 26th, 2006 11:43 AM

Hey all, I posted a while back telling you the horrible trouble I've been having in finding out the sex of the baby.
Well some light at the end of the tunnel!

My b/f went to my family doctor (the one who sent me home to "think about what I really wanted") and he told him straight up that we want to find out the sex, and we want another ultrasound. So doc said ok, he'd try to set one up and let us know as soon as the appointment was made. SWEET!! So we still have a chance.
Plus, I went to the hospital on Tuesday as I was having some really bad "braxton hicks" contractions, and I just wanted to make sure things were ok (turns out I need to relax more but they were soooo nice and I got to get hooked up to that "richter scale machine"..jk...but it measures contractions...lol) and they've ordered me an earlier appointment with my OBGYN which was on the 15th of Feb, but now it's on the 1st!!! So I'll be talking to her then about this whole issue and let her know just how upset I've been over it. And I'll let her know that her #@!% secretary hung up on me and has been very rude. We'll see if that does anything but at least it'll be known. And she may just make it so that I have the chance to find out.

Just wanted to let you guys know that perhaps in a month or so I'll be letting you all know what I'm having...keep your fingers crossed that they tell me "it's a girl!!" tihi!

Mommy2Ethan January 26th, 2006 12:57 PM

:dust: girl vibes!!! i was 100 % certain with mommy intuition that i was having a girl...and im having a boy lol i hope you find out!!

nat81 January 26th, 2006 06:56 PM

That's great news!!! :cheer: Can't wait to find out!!!

Wisey January 27th, 2006 03:54 AM

Thats Great news! *fingers crossed* Hope it's a girl!

pcgirl January 27th, 2006 08:08 AM

Good luck to you! Don't forget to let us know what youre going to have :smile:

Scared January 27th, 2006 08:47 AM

I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for a GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know!!!!

rachel_claire January 27th, 2006 10:04 AM

Hey!
Good luck finding out what the sex is! I was dying to find out and I had to wait a couple times...but, it's a boy, which is what I wanted... But the anticipation is the worst part!!
ps: those pics of your belly are so cute!

Ella! January 27th, 2006 06:23 PM

Way to be tough! I dont know what it is about doctors not wanting to tell us what are kids are!!! lol Good luck and listen to your doctor RELAX!! lol Dont let that mother in law of yours get you down!!

lilmamaw2 January 29th, 2006 11:13 PM

Hay good luck i know how you feel im 31wks preg and i went and had an ultrasound done 3 times untill they told me i was having a baby GIRL!!!!! i was so happy but it took me a few dr.app. of overreacting on them befor they would do it so finally i told them that i was having really bad side pains and that it wouldn't go away i wasnt totally lieing the babies fat head was cramed up in my side and the ultrasoud that was done can prove that but i mainly just HAD to know (hehehe) and i'm so happy im gonna finally have my lil girl i already have my lil man he's 19m old on the 1st of feb.!!!!! i've totally went over bord on shopping i bought her everything pink!!!!! i even found a pink carseat at the BabiesR-US store and a pink bouncer my husband jimmy thinks i'm nuts cuz everytime i see something pink purple and frilly i go crazy with spending right now i know she'll never beable to wear all the outfits i bought her she'll be to big before she can get into them but dose that stop me no i have a shopping problem my son still has all kinds of clothes that he hasn't worn yet i blame it on Jimmy cuz i wouldnt beable to shop if he didn't just hand me his money all the time i'm just a stay at home mom i wouldn't have money if it wasn't for him but any ways i'm getting off track I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND I HOPE IT'S A GIRL TOO!!!!!!!! EVERY WOMAN DESERVES A BABY GIRL!!!!!!!

sweet.hun January 30th, 2006 09:07 PM

Did you find out yet Brigitte?

MirandasMommy February 1st, 2006 07:46 AM

I'm so excited for you!!! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get a girl!!
Northcutt2Be