JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Let's talk EMOTIONS baby!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/141971-let-s-talk-emotions-baby.html)

brigitte January 28th, 2006 10:19 AM

Hey all,
Well I've officially discovered that the movie "The Notebook" is the absolute worst movie to watch while pregnant. I told my sister it wasn't a good idea for me to watch that kind of movie right now. But she insisted I borrow it from her, as I had never seen it, and it wasn't as much of a tear jerker as everyone made it out to be.
Well big mistake to listen to her!!! hehehe...Yup, bawled my eyes out! And I'm not just talking about "movie theatre" crying here! I'm talking sobbing uncontrollably! For over 45 minutes after the movie was over!!!! My b/f sat there laughing at me because I just couldn't control the tears and I was crying so loud! he just sat there, holding me in his arms and rocking me, while I sat there and bawled, and he just kept lauging!

What a scene I made! Luckily it was only the two of us there! But still! So here's some advice: DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT! There should be a warning on there!

What's your most imbarassing/craziest/funny emotional moment during this or previous pregnancies?

Wisey January 28th, 2006 11:17 AM

We have 5 dogs at my house with the youngest not even a year old. Well I was trying to get them all in the kennals so we could go out and the puppy wouldn't listen to me he kept running around thinking it was a game. I got really upset sat down in the middle of the kitchen floor and cried for a good 20 mins about how i can't get a puppy to listen to me how was i going to be a mother to a child.

pregnantandscared January 28th, 2006 12:01 PM

one night i was really tired and my roomate was keeping me up (he is such an inconsiderate jerk!!) but anyway we were talking about how far along a am (or was at the time) and he kept telling me that the doctor didnt know what they were talking about. at the time i think i was about 18 weeks and the doctor told me that was about five months. they gave me the edd as june 13. he kept telling me how impossible this was and i finally flew off the deap end and started screaming at him. (my poor neighbors had to listen to me yelling at like one in the morning) and i finally told him to go in his room. he did for about two minutes then came out and told me that i couldnt disrepect him like that and that he wasnt my child. then he left the apartment. i was so p*ssed at him that i wrote him a note telling him he had one month until he needed to move (the apartment was mine before i allowed him to move in so i get to keep it) then i told him i dont want to talk to him anymore. we have NOT spoken one word to each other since. i am just counting down the days when i get to turn his room into the nursery YAY :cheer:

Ella! January 28th, 2006 05:46 PM

Earlier I threatned to throw a combat boot at my husbands head because he was telling me I was rolling out the dough wrong!!!! GRRR!!!!

Telucero January 28th, 2006 06:04 PM

Mine isn't as much emotional as it is hormonal. I was having one of those days when I just wanted to be alone, and my DF wanted not to be alone. So I decided I would take a shower and have some 'alone time'. I went into the bedroom to get my clothes to take into the bathroom with me. DF came in and asked what I was doing. I replied, "WHY?" (raised voice), he said, "just curious". So with my hormones going, I exclaimed quite loudly, "I'M TAKIN' A ######IN SHOWER, GOD! WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?" Needless to say, I got my alone time for the rest of the night. These hormones will really sneak up on you! As far as crying goes, every episode of ER has me in tears, DF won't watch it with me anymore!

lilmamaw2 January 29th, 2006 11:42 PM

*$%# joke to you?" and he said "no i think its so cute your lil mood swings" so needless to say i've been ignoring him all night and i'm not going to sleep with him.

MirandasMommy January 31st, 2006 09:18 AM

Lol. I love all of these stories! I just found out that I'm pregnant so I don't have any, but I enjoy reading you guys'.
Northcutt2Be

irishxrose February 2nd, 2006 11:56 AM

I went to a rock concert last night (Seether and Shinedown), and Shinedown was playing this really sad song that they have, and they dedicated it to one of their friends who died.... and I just started bawling while they were playing. My friends and the people next to us were just like "What the hell is wrong with you??"