JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   WAAAAHHHHH!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/142951-waaaahhhhh.html)

brigitte January 30th, 2006 12:43 PM

Ok, So I may be overreacting, but,.....but.....*snif*.... I just found my first stretch mark! On my boobies of all stupid places!!!!!! I knew this was probably going to happen, but I was really hoping I'd be part of that small percentage that would walk away stretch mark free! They're not big or noticeable yet,...Just to my eyes, but they're going to get bigger I just know it!!!

Boooohooooooo!!!!

happymommyof1 January 30th, 2006 12:50 PM

im sorry girl, yea its true. theres not much that can be done about them... but try to look at them as like, a badge of honor... thats how i look at them, all 134 of them.... (yes i counted one sad night....)

BTW im a realist, i dont sugar coat things... i just want to tell you to prepare yourself for after delivery... they like triple in number... overnight... in fact, after the baby comes... just dont look at your belly for like.... 6 weeks... sorry girl... just think , you are joining the best club of all. the mommy club! and these are just our club logos!

lilmamaw2 January 30th, 2006 01:10 PM

OH I KNOW.......my son destoryed my boobies i weighed 125 lbs when i got pregnant with him by the time i went to the hospital to have him i weighed 215 lbs. i was so over weight and so upset and my body looked like a road map but on the other hand i got a beautiful lil boy out of it!!!! and i lost all the weight!!!!!!! but with my luck right after i lost every last bit of baby fat from being pregnant my husband got me knocked up again so here i am 31wks and 190 lbs. so im back where i started but oh well this time i get to have my lil girl!!!!!! and that i love jimmy for!!!!!!!! i don't care how big and fat i get cuz i already found out once that i can loose it. but sadly the picture at the bottom was taken at the end of Nov. and i've gained so much since then you cant even tell im 5m in that picture cuz my husbands fat head is in the way but oh well its depressing for now and i'll just forget about it when i see my lil girl for the first time at least thats the way it went with my son so good luck just remember they dont go away but if you tan (after you have the baby of course) they become unnoticeable unless you get really close and point them out cuz i was back in a 2 piece last summer when my son turned 1yr (he was a July baby) so the year before there was no way in heck i was going in public in a 2 piece even if it was just to tan. so good luck!!!!!!

Ella! January 30th, 2006 01:11 PM

Awww I'm so sorry! You're not overreacting... I'll be sad too!! Have you tried coco butter? Sniffle.. I'm with you girl lol. (haha we sound so funny)

brigitte January 30th, 2006 05:44 PM

Yeah, I've been using cocoa butter ever since I found out I was preggers at 4 weeks...lol
Sadly, it hasn't prevented them from appearing. They really aren't that bad...They look more like tiny little bruises right now...They don't even really look like stretch marks. But I'm still very sad about it...
I took a bath yesterday with a whole bunch of bath oil (it's got cocoa butter and vitamine E in it)...but I don't think it'll do much...

Booooooooo!

Telucero January 30th, 2006 06:15 PM

I have to say I have had stretch marks since I was 14. I was a very heavy child, so I've had stretch marks since childhood. I'm not talking little tiny here and there strech marks, these are deep, on my hips, waist, thighs, rear, and boobs. I will say it is a bummer. When I was in college, I had lifted up arms and my shirt came up showing my waist, someone shouted, "When did you have a baby?" I hadn't had any cnildren yet. However, when you lose the weight, they get smaller and some you really cant even notice anymore. I am not IN LOVE with my streche marlks, but I do look at with some admiration, knowing that they represent 30 lbs that I lost. So now, here's to gaining it back!!! Its all for a great cause!

sweet.hun January 30th, 2006 09:02 PM

Awww your poor boobies! Hopefully they wont get extremely huge. BTW, your 21 week belly picture is SO ADORABLE! You've got such a cute pregger belly.

MirandasMommy January 31st, 2006 07:06 AM

I just barely found out that I'm pregnant, not sure how far along I am, but I know I'm gonna cry when I have stretch marks. I already have white ones on my boobs from my rapid chest growth during puberty. But I was on here the other day and I saw your picture and I told my fiance "I hope I look as cute as this girl when I get bigger." :) So hang in there. You'll look fine no matter what!
Northcutt2Be

jade_jade January 31st, 2006 07:22 AM

Oh that sucks!!! at least you didn't get any until now....I already have a few on my stomach and boobs and I'm not even close to how far along you are!!! that's so unfair.

My aunt used this lotion and she didn't get any stretchmarks from her pregnancy...It's called Jelly belly.

Jade

rachel_claire January 31st, 2006 02:56 PM

lol, don't worry!!!! I found a COUPLE on my chest!!! It's time to start using the cocoa butter!!!!!

jennyn February 11th, 2006 04:01 PM

keep your skin moisturized and they won't be as noticable. also, afterwards, you can get lotion at natural medicine stores made with wild yams. not sure why, but it has to be wild yams, and the Mexican ones work best, but this lotion is FABULOUS for fading all sorts of scars.