JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   whats wrong with me!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/145140-whats-wrong-me.html)

Mom2DyJessAva February 2nd, 2006 03:45 PM

i dont no whats wrong with me anymore.. im constantly thinking that my bf is flirting with other girls...i cant help it!..he has done it before and i even talked to one of the girls that told me he was flirting with her and that was the last time..i never even thought about it but now its like im constantly worrying that hes flirting with other girls (maybe its because im pregnant)...i no deep down i trust him but its just hard too..theres times that i just feel like telling him to just leave me alone (for as long as possible) while he gets over his little boy ##### and when hes ready to act a man and stop flirting then come back to me..but i dont wanna because i dont want to accuse him of anything that i dont no for a fact hes doing....i think im just overly thinking..###### im glad i have this board to come to..what would i do without u guys!! id be lost :smile: take care everyone!

momma06 February 2nd, 2006 08:42 PM

All I can say is try not to worry about it. My b/f has done the same thing to me and all throughout my pregnancy I was thinking he was flirting w/ other girls...even after I had the baby. It's getting better now though. Don't accuse him of anything because that could put your relationship on the rocks and right now that wouldn't be a good thing. Take care!

Mom2DyJessAva February 3rd, 2006 04:40 AM

Thanks a whole bunch for the reply :smile:

pcgirl February 3rd, 2006 07:56 AM

I had an ex-bf that used to flirt all the time with other women and it would drive me crazy (as a matter of fact, my ex-DH used to do that too). I absolutely hated it because it made me feel that I wasn't good enough...or pretty enough to keep his attention.

Thank God I kicked him to the curb (he was also physically abusive - and ex-dh...he left me for another woman - who, after almost 16 yrs, he is still with so that was meant to be)!

Anyways, my current DH (of 10 yrs) doesn't flirt at all that I know of...he respects me enough to not do it in front of me. Its such a relief and a big change from my previous relationships.

I agree that you shouldn't accuse him, but maybe you can sit down with him and give him an honest heart to heart talk (and I mean talk...no yelling, no accusing, no pointing fingers)...tell him how much it bothers you and that you really need his support (especially since you are getting bigger and bigger each day).

I dream about my DH cheating on me almost daily lately. I just tell him about it and laugh it off. Your pregnancy hormones could be getting the best of you....which is ok because it happens to all of us.

Take care and good luck to you. I hope things work out.

Mommy2Ethan February 7th, 2006 02:17 PM

unless you really know hes flirting... i would just try and not let it bother you...my emotions are the same way due to being pregnant and believe me accusing them of something makes it 100 x worse!