JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Hi (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/14545-hi.html)

Mommy4 February 10th, 2005 11:06 AM

I am the proud mother of 3 beautiful kids and I thought I was done. My husband had talked about getting fixed, but never got around to it. We were careful, but obviously not careful enough.

I love being a mother, but I am overwhelmed. I work and have a 5,3 & 22 month old. I am sure we will work it out, but my husband and I are a little scared. This is the first time we have felt this way. Is there anybody else out there with 4 kids so close in age ?

TylerJ1029 February 10th, 2005 11:21 AM

Welcome to JM and congrats! I'm Jennifer (22) SAHM to Tyler (15m). He's a BC pill baby. (((HUGS))) things always work themselves out. The other co-host to this board has 3 kiddos with another on the way. I'm sure she'll introduce herself later when she gets online. Please also check out he close pregnancy board, large families and your due date club. Please stick around. We have a wonderful support group here.

tamw402004 February 10th, 2005 11:26 AM

Hello! :D Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I have 3 older kids that I had with my Ex husband.
My hubby has no children. We are trying to have a baby together. We miscarried twice last year. :(
Hopefully this year things will go better for us.

LadyBelle February 10th, 2005 11:34 AM

(hugs)we are due in july with #5 after a vasectomy 6+ years ago.We were scared & a little stressed at first.My dh is as excited as he was with my 1st & I am so lucky to have this blessing.My first 3 where close & I just want you to know it does get easier once they get older.

Shan February 10th, 2005 11:35 AM

Hello and Welcome to JM! This is Un-planned pregnancy #2 for me. In the whole scheme of things, the timing is actually great for something so unplanned. I have a son who is 4 and another son due in a few months. I go back to school this Sept. so it is good that I had our baby before that. There are a great number of forums here and a great support group as well. Congrats on your pregnancy and I look forward to chatting with you!

kjomomma February 10th, 2005 06:10 PM

welcome to jm and ((((hugs to you)))) i am kelly the other host to this board and as jen said i have 3 kids ages 6 4 and almost 2. I am due in a few weeks with number 4. I am 25 years old. we were not trying to have anymore but we were not careful enough either...we have bad and good days with everything. i am freaking out but i try not to let dh know and he just does not talk about it too much. i know once the baby comes we will be fine, i just stress alot.please stick around and keep us updated. jm is a great support system i love it here. if you ever want to talk pm me, i'm usually around at least once a day except on the weekends. take care.

Mommy4 February 11th, 2005 08:49 AM

Thanks for all of the kind words. I am sure we will be fine, but the next 7 months will be scary and then the real fun hits. :lol: