JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Ok Girls!! The votes are in..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/147465-ok-girls-votes.html)

brigitte February 6th, 2006 07:25 PM

Girl!!!!

Two u/s techs have "reviewed" the pics and wouldn't ya know! Three lines on pic 11! While it's not 100% for sure, (though Ella's sister says she's 99% sure as she's an u/s technician), I'm still pretty exicted...I keep going back to that picture and making sure the 3 lines are still there...lol This is a dream come true!!! I'm soooo happy!
But Mitch and I have definately decided not to go and paint the baby's room pink or anything, but we're so happy to be able to say "she" and "her" when we talk about the baby! And hey, if it's acutally a boy on "labor day", it'll just be a great surprise!

So we're expecting Fiona June, on June 6th, 2006! (Or Fiona Skye if she's born in May)

HOORAY!

Thanks to all who voted, and special thanks to the two WONDERFUL techs who took the time to take a peek at the pics and let me know.

JuneBug2006 February 6th, 2006 07:48 PM

lol, congrats...

We all know just how much you wanted to know!

Telucero February 6th, 2006 09:27 PM

Yay!!! :cheer:

I am so excited for you and your baby GIRL! She will be beautiful! What does dad think about having a girl? I am so glad you were able to find out, I am sharing your elation right now. I would have voted, but I have no clue what shade of gray to look for...or white line either, I just know what shaded shape looks like a baby.

Yo go GIRL!!!! :cheer:

Cyndee February 6th, 2006 10:20 PM

Congrats.... I was excited to when the tech showed me how she could tell that the baby was a girl.. Now we could pick a name and start calling her by it... My hubby still has to tell me to call her by her name.. I usually say she or her.. He corrects me and says.. Trinity babe Trinity...

rachel_claire February 7th, 2006 06:37 AM

Congratulations! Isn't it such a relief knowing?! :cheer:

Mom2DyJessAva February 7th, 2006 08:05 AM

:cheer: Congrats!! :cheer: im really happy that you finally no what it is! and its a pretty name also!

jade_jade February 7th, 2006 11:03 AM

:cheer: YAY :cheer: Congrats!!! I know that's what you wanted and I'm so excited for you....I hope I'm just as lucky...wanting a girl too...

BTW, I love the name...

Jade

brigitte February 7th, 2006 12:21 PM

Hey all!
Well Mitch is definately scared about having a girl. He thinks he's going to be too over-protective! I keep telling him he'll be fine!
Oh, AND (!!!) he called to tell his mom the news <_< , and surprise surprise!! She said she's praying for the u/s techs to be wrong because she wanted a grandSON not grandDAUGHTER...Seems like this little baby will never be good enough for her! Who says sh*t like that?? That just breaks my heart!
BUT WHO CARES! IT'S A GIRL AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE RUIN MY MOOD ABOUT IT!!!!!

I did the "it's a girl" dance all last night, and in fact couldn't even sleep because I was sooooooo excited and wired!

Thanks again all!

Mommy2Ethan February 7th, 2006 02:19 PM

:cheer:

FirstPreg February 7th, 2006 02:37 PM

Yeah Brig. :cheer: I am so happy for you.

SSAngels February 7th, 2006 05:15 PM

Congrats on finding out the baby's a girl!

Ella&#33; February 7th, 2006 05:19 PM

WHOHOOO lol yay for girls :cheer: