JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Unsure!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/148064-unsure.html)

Megan1984 February 7th, 2006 03:46 PM

:frown: Hey I have a problem. Im 21 and I was supposed to have my period on Monday I know that, its not that far away but I'm still worried. I took a pregnancy test and it said i was not pregnat. But im very worried. Is there still a chance that I'm pregnat even though i had a negative test? Because if i was to get pregnat it would have been last month that it would have happened. Can someone give me some advice or anything...Im so scared

rachel_claire February 7th, 2006 03:55 PM

Hey hun,
Don't be scared! If you are past the date you were suppost to have your period then u are in a good time frame for an accurate pregnancy test...I'd say if you don't get it within a week, definitly take another one, they aren't always accurate and it can be nerve wracking!!!! Please, keep us updated! :P

lilmamaw2 February 7th, 2006 04:46 PM

yah, that's right i tested neg. with my son and a week later tested positive and well now he's 19m and as busy of a boy as ever let see i tested oct.17th and then again on oct.30. and along came a 8 1/2 lb boy july 1st of 2004 and then with this lil girl i tested the first day of my missed peirod and the line showed up before i could even stand up to zip up my jeans i was totally shocked i didn't really give it a thought i was at my sisters and she had an extra test laying around and i was like hay i'm spossed to be on my period today she said i have a test you can take ( not being seirous ) and me being borad and wanting some entertainment said ok i'll take the test and low and behold to my vary suprized self it was positive THAT I NEVER EXPECTED so moral of my story NEVER GET BORAD AT YOUR SISTERS HOUSE hay but good luck to you and you'll have to keep us updated

Ella! February 7th, 2006 05:21 PM

I wouldnt jump to any conclusions just yet. Calm down and wait it out. Stress can be the cause of a late period too. Good luck and keep us posted.

happymommyof1 February 7th, 2006 05:42 PM

yea stress can play a big role in this stuff... stupid mother nature...

if your already a day late, then i would wait until friday to test again... but, if you are not due for your AF untilk the monday coming up.. then its most likely too early to tell...

im sorry your scared but you need to try and relax. or it could make things continue to be screwed up.... were you regular before this?

Megan1984 February 7th, 2006 09:30 PM

well im not really sure to be honest with you. But it would have been a month this past monday so i kinda expected it this monday. It could come next week but it normally is regular but sometimes it isnt. But ive been getting cramps like im going to get it and not getting one. And ive also felt sick and threw up late tonite, but the past few weeks some of my coworkers have had the stomach flu. I'm not sure if maybe im just gettting some stomach flu or what. I dont know what to do!! :(

needsomesleep February 8th, 2006 10:02 AM

if it is really freaking you out that bad, i would say to sched. an apt with the doc. they have the most accurate tests hope you get the results you are hoping for. good luck and keep us posted.

oh yea and try to relax. i know its hard, but it will make time go by a little easier.

JuneBug2006 February 8th, 2006 08:51 PM

Yes, keep us posted!

My suggestion is the same as everyone else, re-test in a couple of days or go and visit a doctor and have a blood test done!

ShaysMother February 11th, 2006 06:35 PM

I'm totally wiht the pp I would wait a little longer and see what happens. sometime test arn't right...but most of the time they are...

I would say that its more likely that your not and the test is right but your cycle may just be a little off due to any number of factor... Just try not to stress too much. I know its easier said than done.

just as a note... with my dd I took like 4 test all Negitive.... but I just had this gut feeling I was pregnant so I took another one and Ta-Da....BFP. just goes to show that sometimes a woman knows best.