JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   how could she do that to me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/150355-how-could-she-do-to-me.html)

needsomesleep February 11th, 2006 11:25 AM

so i havent talked to my mother since christmas (well two days after. thats when i told her i am preggers) lately she has been sending me things that have been a little upseting but usually i will cry for about a minute then go on to something else like eating or cleaning and think that i am just being stupid. well yesterday she really upset me. so she has this little girl in foster care and she has had her for almost four years (since this child was only a couple months old) i was the one who pretty much raised this little girl. she is my little angel and i love her so much. well since i havent talked to my mother since christmas, i havent been able to talk to this little one either. yesterday my mom sent me something that said i NEED to get something for her for V-Day (as if i wasnt already planning on it already) then she said that the little girl said "where is she?" and oh boy that was it for me. i tried everything to keep from crying, i tried cooking, calling all my friends and even taking a shower that turned into a bath. nothing worked. i wanted to go over there and hug her and say here i am. i miss her so much. how could my mother do that? its her fault that i cant see the little girl and its her fault that i cant talk to the little girl but oh well. there is nothing i can do about it. besides i have my own little one on the way, i just feel like i am trying to replace that little one, which i would never do!

Ella! February 11th, 2006 12:38 PM

:dothug: Theres no way for you to go see that little girl? Maybe your mom would let you visit? Good luck... wish I could help more!

pregnantandscared February 12th, 2006 02:54 PM

GGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG so my mother doesnt want me to see this little one (or she just doesnt want to see me i dunno which one nor do i really care) my sister is gonna be babysitting for her on valentines day and (i already planned on dropping something off and just leaving it on the doorstep or something) but now i dont have to. my sister is going to let me in so i can see the little girl for at least an hour. it's gonna be hard to leave though. i know she is gonna ask if i can come back tomorrow she always does. what should i tell her? i dont want her to hate my mom but i dont want her to think i am abandoning her either. what should i do? :feedback: HELP!!!

(i use this and needsomesleep for personal reasons sorry for the confusions

LuckyOne February 12th, 2006 07:07 PM

Quote:

GGGRRRREEEEAAAATTTTT NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! OMG so my mother doesnt want me to see this little one (or she just doesnt want to see me i dunno which one nor do i really care) my sister is gonna be babysitting for her on valentines day and (i already planned on dropping something off and just leaving it on the doorstep or something) but now i dont have to. my sister is going to let me in so i can see the little girl for at least an hour. it's gonna be hard to leave though. i know she is gonna ask if i can come back tomorrow she always does. what should i tell her? i dont want her to hate my mom but i dont want her to think i am abandoning her either. what should i do? :feedback: HELP!!!

(i use this and needsomesleep for personal reasons sorry for the confusions[/b]
I'm sure the little girl knows, but you should make it clear to her that you and your mom aren't getting along too well, but that it doesn't mean you don't love her.

Don't bad mouth your mom, don't go into details just say you and her are going through a rough patch and you're not sure why...blah, blah, blah....

And most of all, just enjoy the time you have with her tomorrow, b/c you don't know how long it'll be till you get to see her again, so just love love love her tomorrow :dothug: