JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   He thinks i'm PG (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/15451-he-thinks-i-m-pg.html)

Fallen2Love February 17th, 2005 08:50 AM

Ok how many times do you, think your totally NOT pg, but your DH, or SO, or B/f, whatever think you are?

Although my "periods" have been really waked recently, i don't think I am. I did, but then like the last day of the placeholder pill, I started bleeding normally and REALLY heavy but for only a day, I took the first pill of the new pack and stoped instantly.

I don't eat really good [alot of fast food] so i've gained wieght, but he is insistat, its the baby. The weight i've gained I don't think could even be baby related, as a baby is in your uterus, not your stomach area [boobs to waist].

Since I left my job, as I felt so sick to my stomach at the tought of going to work, my face has cleared up, I don't feel sick, I feel great.

My boobs are still sore, and I do pee alot more than normal. If I was would I have a gut feeling I was? He has a "gut" feeling I am, but I just don't feel it. So I got mad last night, and said "fine if you think I'm pg, go buy me a test and we'll see" Then right before bed, he was like "It will be ++" Ok --- way to help my dreams!! LOL I had a dream I was breastfeeding a little boy [which just fits into all my other dreams about being 18, haha].

If I am PG, great i'd be really happy, but I just don't have the gut feeling. I thought I was when my "period" was bleeding clots --- or something was up --- but I quite bleeding clots and my dr office said n ot to worry since they stopped. Accually it'd be really neat, because i'd be due sometime sept/ oct and I was born in sept, and all my cousins [both sides] are born in sept/Oct except my baby brother [well 14, LOL! hes a january baby :)] . So i'd just add to that tradition, hehe :)

We'll i'm going to test tonight, if he does go and buy a test, hehe, i'll let ya know what it says, LOL! I just had to vent some! LOL!

tamw402004 February 17th, 2005 08:53 AM

I hope you get a BFP!!!! :smile: GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Fallen2Love February 17th, 2005 09:03 AM

HEHE thanks :)
Either way i'll be happy, the money though isn't existant [for me, but for him it is ::rolles eyes:: ]

BTW -- good luck to you and your hubby to on getting the BFP. You guys deserve to have a baby together :) "if its Gods will, it will happen"

tamw402004 February 17th, 2005 09:07 AM

:smile: Thank you so much!

Fallen2Love February 17th, 2005 05:13 PM

Well, he still hasn't gotten home [went over to a friends house to watch survivor, lol] I don't know if he'll bring home a test or not, but he said last night, he's going to laugh in my face if its ++, lol.

double post

triple post!

TylerJ1029 February 17th, 2005 05:26 PM

oh man I cant wait that long, LOL. Good luck to you guys.

Fallen2Love February 17th, 2005 05:36 PM

lol. I don't even know what time survior comes on, let alone is over **HEHE** But i'm in NC, so whatever that show is over probably in a hour after that i'll know. I just don't think I am. But then again, I my dreams indicate otherwise ---

I'm accually kinda anxious for him to get her w/ a test! LOL! i'd go and buy one, but I spent my last money taking my DEAR DOG to the vet, to find out its just a tummy ache ::rolles eyes:: but hey -- at least its not cancer or stones [same symptoms as a tummy ache, had stone scare before, but found out stones and poop look the same on Xrays]

Anyways --
I just texted his cell to see if he's still picking up a test.

JEEZ -- for something I don't feel [KWIM?], I'm really excited.

Fallen2Love February 18th, 2005 07:06 AM

He didn't get one. Oh well. Maybe tonight.

tamw402004 February 18th, 2005 03:35 PM

Hey, Did you test yet???? :smile:

Fallen2Love February 18th, 2005 06:24 PM

Nope, he still thinks I am but hasn't bought a test ::Rolls eyes:: I think i'm going to bring it up tonight.

linda11567 February 18th, 2005 08:06 PM

That happened to me in my first pregnancy. DH was convinced I was, I told him he was nuts. I didn't get pregnant, I dealt with infertility for years and years and late periods were nothing new. But we had the type of kitchen with on entrance and the refrigerator was the first thing next to the entrance. I was next to the stove, Dh came home and was emptying a 12 pack into the refrigerator and blocking my way. And i bit his head off with a very loud "Could you get the he!! out of my way?????" 2 seconds later i acted like nothing ever happened. He thought the honeymoon was over and he had married Dr Jekyll/Mr hyde. Shortly after that he bought the EPT and it was positive. So mine did know before me. Its become our joke. Best of luck to you!!!!

Fallen2Love February 20th, 2005 09:25 AM

I mentioned, it to him if he was still going to buy one...he just said "shut up." Then this morning he was looking at the cost for baby stuff [crib, etc]. So I again said, "still think I am?", and he just stared back at me, like "yes", so I said "go buy a freaking PG test, if you think I am, I'll take it" Then I fell asleep, LOL! He saw PG tests on sale at K-Mart so maybe he'll go buy one...

tamw402004 February 20th, 2005 09:34 AM

I hope he does!!! Tell him we all want to know! :D I sure hope you are pregnant! :smile:

linda11567 February 20th, 2005 09:40 AM

LOL!!! Go buy the test already, I'm dieing to know!!!!!!

Fallen2Love February 20th, 2005 09:43 AM

The apt. complex ppl re-caucked **Wahtever** the shower, so i'm waiting until 12:30 to take a shower [on the dot I will be in that shower, I didn't get to take one yesterday]. I think i'm going to make him buy me one --- just cuz i'm starting to wonder. HAHA.

jen1978 February 20th, 2005 10:09 AM

You better take one TODAY!!! :lol: We are all dying to know!!!!

Fallen2Love February 20th, 2005 02:22 PM

We just got one, I havn't taken it yet. I am going to wait until after I eat dinner, since I just peed not to long ago.

LadyBelle February 20th, 2005 02:36 PM

good luck