JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Who is your biggest support? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/2195403-who-your-biggest-support.html)

DramaFreeMama December 21st, 2010 04:57 AM

Who is your biggest support?

Who is/ has been your biggest support during this unplanned pregnancy?

rugby_girl December 21st, 2010 09:18 AM

Re: Who is your biggest support?

my parents by far, I don't know where I would be with out them.

beckii December 21st, 2010 09:29 AM

My mom & my sister :) I would be in a much darker place if it wasn't for them! My mother has been my emotional rock, as well as financial aid, & my sister has just ALWAYS been by my side :inlove:

LolaRennt. December 21st, 2010 07:11 PM

My brother! :wub: He's always been there for me since we were little, always very protective. He's a fantastic Uncle!

peace.love.audrey December 22nd, 2010 01:29 PM

My mom and dad. They watch my DD for me.

~Got Pink~ December 22nd, 2010 11:56 PM

My DH & my friends!

DramaFreeMama December 23rd, 2010 09:48 AM

Sounds like you all have wonderful and very strong support systems! I really believe support is the most important thing to have when facing something as life changing as an unplanned pregnancy.

I think it's the thin i'm struggling with the most. Having some problems with my boyfriend and things seem to have only gotten worse during this pregnancy. My aunt and grandparents have given me all the support they can, but they can only do so much being so far away.

I definitely wish i had more support closer by. It would make things so much easier.

hkystar December 28th, 2010 01:04 PM

My BF is such a wonderful and supportive partner. He listens to all I say, he takes such good care of me while I have been having a rough time (mentally and physically). The other person who has been such wonderful emotional support has been my best friend. She listens to all I say (without judegement) and does all she can to provide great wisdom. I am not sure I would be ok mentally without her listening to me.

I wish my sister would be more supportive. She wants all the privaledges of a mother (our mom died about 5 years ago) but she wants to always treat me like the annoying little sister. I have just about stopped speaking about my pregnancy to her at all. It hurts my feelings so bad.

Mommy2Dakota January 8th, 2011 06:19 AM

Hi! Im new to this board!

I just found out I was pregs like three days ago. Im seperated so was a bit of a shock knowing I am going to go it alone! But my biggest support is my gay best friend. We have only known eachother like 6mths and been really close like 4mths but he has been fantastic before this and was so happy for me when I found out. He is nagging me about my diet and looking after myself and talking about being there when I give birth. Im not sure I could cope if it wasnt for knowing he will help me as much as he can.

MissChryssie:) January 10th, 2011 12:18 PM

My parents are my backbone. If I didn't have them, I'd be no where. Since the father of my baby is not in the picture, my parents took the role of my support system...and having them be really excited helps a lot too :)

~Angela~ January 10th, 2011 01:49 PM

Online support. I have yet to tell anyone IRL.

Mom to minions January 10th, 2011 05:28 PM

My BF is unbelievably supportive and his excitement is starting to rub off. Although I am still worried. He does great with my 3 minions and always wanted to be a dad. I was so scared to tell him and he was happy when I did. It is sad when he was so much more exited than I was (I was in tears and scared).

I have not told my family. I know they will nto be happy one bit.... They were never happy with my other pregnancies and I was married... So I dont even want to think about this one.

~Angela~ January 11th, 2011 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mom to minions (Post 22691394)
I have not told my family. I know they will nto be happy one bit.... They were never happy with my other pregnancies and I was married... So I dont even want to think about this one.

My family is the same way. I figure I'll wait until past 6 months to tellt them...or maybe even more.

hellolea January 11th, 2011 04:39 PM

My DF and mom for sure! My mom calls once a day to see how I'm doing and asks almost every time we speak if I need her to come out haha. I'm so thankful for them.

ashtonsmomtobe May 25th, 2011 04:14 PM

no one really. I have talked to a counselor helped me look into assistance with parenting.

kaytplusbaby June 15th, 2011 08:46 AM

My sister is amazing. She never judged me or was ashamed. Even though she has had a miscarriage and I know it is hard for her to see her younger, unmarried sister getting pregnant, she is THRILLED and excited for me. Her joy is contagious and, thanks to her, I am starting to feel the love and joy, too.

.:Kati:. July 10th, 2011 04:40 AM

My boyfriend we have been together and living together in a very loving relationship for 5 years he has been really great about everything since we found out! :wub: