JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Has anyone here had thier baby yet? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/2234243-has-anyone-here-had-thier-baby-yet.html)

DramaFreeMama January 30th, 2011 07:42 PM

Has anyone here had thier baby yet?

I know we have a few women who are pregnant here. I wanted to know if anyone has had their baby yet (or close to it).

I have a feeling my baby is coming in a couple of weeks so i'll be on the list soon :)

Ashley11 January 30th, 2011 09:56 PM

Re: Has anyone here had thier baby yet?

Ahh! One more day of January! Tuesday I am in my 8th month :):):) I wish April would just get here already. . .lol

Congrats to you!

DramaFreeMama February 22nd, 2011 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BraydensMommy11 (Post 22911941)
Ahh! One more day of January! Tuesday I am in my 8th month :):):) I wish April would just get here already. . .lol

Congrats to you!

Can't wait to see when your little one gets here!

My pregnancy has thrown me for a loop. I went into preterm labor in January so i wasn't even sure i would make it till February. And now i have a good feeling he is going to make it till March!! Just goes to show how crazy and unexpected life is. I couldn't of predicted this pregnancy so i don't know why in the world i thought i could predict his birth :rolleyes:

hkystar February 23rd, 2011 05:07 AM

I just hit my (*hopefully*) my half way point, so little over 4 months to go. But I did find out we are having a baby girl.

Sweetpea24 February 23rd, 2011 03:49 PM

I don't really post here that much, but i had my little one dec 13...

DramaFreeMama February 23rd, 2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkystar (Post 23147079)
I just hit my (*hopefully*) my half way point, so little over 4 months to go. But I did find out we are having a baby girl.

Congrats on hitting the halfway point! And congrats on joining team pink!!! :cheer: I know you must be getting more excited now that the date is getting closer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetpea24 (Post 23154970)
I don't really post here that much, but i had my little one dec 13...

And congrats on having your little one!! :grats: i see her picture and your siggy and i must say she looks so precious :)

Sweetpea24 February 23rd, 2011 05:01 PM

thank you..

Ashley11 February 24th, 2011 09:08 AM

Oh my gosh the last time I posted there was one more day of January. . .lol! Now we have 4 more days of February! My goodness, where the heck is time going. On the first I officially get to say my baby could be here by the end of the month, and it is driving me crazy.

I've got my Ob appointment today at 430 and I go back in in two weeks. So I believe I will be 36 weeks. I am SO scared! lol

Hope all is going well with you :)

hkystar February 24th, 2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DramaFreeMama (Post 23155596)
Congrats on hitting the halfway point! And congrats on joining team pink!!! :cheer: I know you must be getting more excited now that the date is getting closer.

I am in a much better place with having this baby. I was so relieved that all her major organs appear to be functioning correctly and that she looks like she is healthy (I will get the complete results at my apt next Monday). She is starting to have a personality and some spunk. I am really getting excited to be having a baby now!

DramaFreeMama February 25th, 2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley11 (Post 23162490)
Oh my gosh the last time I posted there was one more day of January. . .lol! Now we have 4 more days of February! My goodness, where the heck is time going. On the first I officially get to say my baby could be here by the end of the month, and it is driving me crazy.

I've got my Ob appointment today at 430 and I go back in in two weeks. So I believe I will be 36 weeks. I am SO scared! lol

Hope all is going well with you :)

Wow, you are super close! February did fly by really fast to me. That's a good thing though 'cause i am so ready to be a mommy! the anticipation now is killing me :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkystar (Post 23164527)
I am in a much better place with having this baby. I was so relieved that all her major organs appear to be functioning correctly and that she looks like she is healthy (I will get the complete results at my apt next Monday). She is starting to have a personality and some spunk. I am really getting excited to be having a baby now!

This is how i felt after finding out the sex and seeing that everything was healthy and on track. I'm glad you are getting more excited now! I bet these next flew months are going to fly by for you! I felt like everything dragged on until the half way mark...then i couldn't get the days to slow down!:p

rugby_girl February 27th, 2011 05:33 PM

sorry i havent posted in a while... been crazy busy lol

Austin James was born Feb. 8th at 4:43 PM I was 40 weeks 6 days pregnant, labor was 12 hours before his heart rate dropped and I had to have an emergency csection. he was 8 pounds 6 oz and 21 inches long. at his 2 week appointment last week he was 9 pounds 14 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. All he wants to do is eat lol. He is such a good baby, and sleeps through the night already!

DramaFreeMama February 27th, 2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugby_girl (Post 23191937)
sorry i havent posted in a while... been crazy busy lol

Austin James was born Feb. 8th at 4:43 PM I was 40 weeks 6 days pregnant, labor was 12 hours before his heart rate dropped and I had to have an emergency csection. he was 8 pounds 6 oz and 21 inches long. at his 2 week appointment last week he was 9 pounds 14 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. All he wants to do is eat lol. He is such a good baby, and sleeps through the night already!

Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE!!! Congrats Jaime!!! Sorry to hear about your emergency c-sec but so happy to hear your baby boy is here and healthy!

I totally understand you being with your new little one. How are you enjoying motherhood? Have you been getting a lot of help with Austin from your fam and friends? Is it what you expected?

rugby_girl March 2nd, 2011 02:35 PM

I love it... I don't remember life before him anymore lol I wouldn't change my life for anything right now. My parents have been awesome! I have to fight for baby time once they get home from work every night lol

DramaFreeMama March 2nd, 2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugby_girl (Post 23225872)
I love it... I don't remember life before him anymore lol I wouldn't change my life for anything right now. My parents have been awesome! I have to fight for baby time once they get home from work every night lol

Glad to hear everything is going well and you are really enjoying your little man :) I'm so anxious for my baby to get here. Seeing you baby pics are getting me super excited now! I hope the transition to mommyhood is as great for me as it has been for you :)

hkystar March 3rd, 2011 06:19 AM

congrats rugby_girl... he is so cute!

Ashley11 March 3rd, 2011 09:24 AM

Yeah! Congrats! What a handsome little guy :)

And I am so ready to be a mommy too! I don't care how many sleepless nights I have, I am so excited to finally meet this boy!

angelsailor288 March 4th, 2011 02:27 PM

Congrats hes too cute!!

I'm due in June :)

rugby_girl March 4th, 2011 06:39 PM

thanks everyone!! good luck to all of you ladies, can't wait to see pics of your little ones!!! Austin will seem sooo big by the time most of you have yours! He's already getting huge, I swear everyday i wake up and hes a lot bigger then the day before.

ashtonsmomtobe May 25th, 2011 03:48 PM

no I'm not even 12 weeks pregnant so far.