JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Is the father still around? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/2364052-father-still-around.html)

CeilidhBrennan July 3rd, 2011 05:37 AM

Is the father still around?

Is the baby's father still around?

~Got Pink~ July 6th, 2011 05:31 PM

Re: Is the father still around?

3 out of my 4 kids were unplanned, and yes, I'm now engaged to their daddy

Gretch024 July 6th, 2011 09:08 PM

Yes. I got pregnant very quickly, but he is very supportive and we are still together.

star shaped July 9th, 2011 01:52 PM

Yes. We were dating for 2 years when I got pregnant when we were 18. We're both 20 now and still together. We plan to get married when we're done with college.

.:Kati:. July 12th, 2011 03:00 AM

Been with my man for 5 years we are expecting our first right now he isn't going anywhere ever :p

~ Jade ~ July 12th, 2011 05:33 AM

yess :)

Leogirl July 12th, 2011 09:40 PM

Yes. We are married and while we didn't plan or expect this baby he can't be more excited for her arrival!

lala2007 July 12th, 2011 11:48 PM

No he is not and never will be. As his mother puts it he is going through a lot so he cant really be a dad. Really nice huh?

rudereds July 13th, 2011 06:35 AM

No. This is our 2nd child and he basically hates me. Isn't that great? :(

star shaped July 16th, 2011 01:49 PM

^ Sorry to hear that.

Love My Joey July 16th, 2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lala2007 (Post 24362741)
No he is not and never will be. As his mother puts it he is going through a lot so he cant really be a dad. Really nice huh?

FOB's mom gave me the same excuse at one point LOL.

FOB isn't around and probably never will be. But at this point, it's probably for the best.

stephnicoleex3 July 17th, 2011 04:10 PM

yes! he is very shocked and was not ready to hear,"youre going to be a dad" quite yet....im only 19 and him 23.....but i know we can do it! im only 5 weeks along and already cant wait to meet my lil munchkin!

Emelyns Mommy July 18th, 2011 07:00 PM

My pregnancy was completely unexpected. I actually found out I was pregnant one year ago today...my Emmy is 4.5 months old now. Anyway! No, her father is not in our lives. To be honest, since I told him I was pregnant to now, I have only seen him four times. He has seen Emelyn twice. And we get to go through a child support battle on August 2. How fun. :rolleyes:

danielle123 August 23rd, 2011 12:17 AM

Yes, and no. We are dating. I seem to care A LOT more then he does, about EVERYTHING. It's more or less " here's some money go buy what he'll need ". His friends come first at this point. Soon i'm thinking he won't be in the picture.

joey_emmysmommy August 23rd, 2011 04:36 PM

Yes we are on baby #3 this was unplanned because I only had a 5% chance of ever having kids again after endo surgry So this one was very unexpected my dr said today I never thought I would see you here again for this. I told him neither did I.
But yes he is here and has been for almost 11 years our first child will be 10 in nov.

Thismamaisonherway August 24th, 2011 08:33 AM

Yes my babys father is still around. We are still very much together. My oldest sons father has never been in his life, thank God.