JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   I don't want to be :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/2682310-i-dont-want-to.html)

HappyW3 September 29th, 2013 03:41 PM

I don't want to be :(

Well first I'm glad I found this forum...I really need to get this off my chest.
One I'm not even positive I am pregnant but I know my body, I like to think I'm pretty in tune with it. Some of these symptoms, there's no mistaking they're there.
I'm a week ago from the date of my supposed to happen period. However for the past few days I've been experiencing nausea, what I think is heightened sense of smell, headaches, had an anxiety attack (before I even questioned being pregnant), slight cramps like 2 days ago, I had a lot of ewcm for about 3 days, I would say now my cm is thicker and white-ish and not a lot. I'm very conscious of it now so I'm always checking. Anyhow the biggest thing is nausea. I get that a lot. Normally before my period, my breasts get swollen and tender and that's about it...
I ended my last period 9/4. We had unprotected sex on the 11th & 21st.
I'm very scared now. I have 3 children with my youngest being 22 months. I know this is my fault, I'm well aware. But I can't help this feeling I don't want anymore children.
I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm not even positive but I know my body...this isn't normal for me. I did take a test...negative...for now.

mamatomany September 29th, 2013 07:37 PM

Re: I don't want to be :(

I'm sorry you're dealing with so much stress right now! I know it's hard, but try to not dwell on it too much right now. Our bodies are strange and I know I for one have thought I've pregnant several times and not been after all.

If, however, you are pregnant, be encouraged! After our fifth we decided we were very done and my husband got a vasectomy. I got pregnant anyway, and you can imagine it was a big shock. But I can tell you that I'm sitting here typing with my sixth baby in my arms and I am so, so happy I didn't get what I thought I wanted! I can't imagine our family wihtout him and I'm very glad it turned out like this. Don't feel bad if you don't instantly get excited about an unexpected pregnancy.

On the other hand, if you're not pregnant and you're sure you don't want more children, I think you should seriously consider some form of permanent birth control.

Best wishes and let us know!

HappyW3 September 30th, 2013 05:30 AM

Thank you for your encouraging words.
I know it's selfish and I know I did this, no one else to blame, but I'm just very depressed and I feel like I should be happy...which adds to the stress.
We are supposed to get married in Feb, and our parents are paying for it all, I'm so scared of how they'll react. Because that will add to my doubts and sadness about it.

Did you ever feel sorry for your other children? I feel like I'm taking attention from them, especially my youngest. My other two had lots of alone time with me. Ages 13,9 and 1.

I'm sorry I don't know all the forum lingo and abbreviations.....

UncetainMommy September 30th, 2013 09:56 AM

Yes I still occasionally worry that this coming baby will take attention away from his older sister. She'll be 14 months old when he's born. I've had a couple months to get used to the idea. We hadn't originally planned on having another until she was at least four. I'm sure that somehow we'll manage though.