JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   new =] (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/678567-new.html)

terimichelle August 6th, 2007 03:03 PM

my name is teri. I'm nearly 17, next friday actually!
I'm expecting my first child, I'm 14 weeks pregnant!
It was deffinately an unplanned thing.
I was broken up with my ex boyfriend &
beginning with a new relationship with a great guy.
Then I found out I was pregnant & it was my ex's.
So, the guy I was with decided he didn't want to be with me any longer.
I'm just looking for good advice & friends.

blessdmommy August 6th, 2007 03:39 PM

Hello and Welcome!
I'm Maria (21) my husband and I are having our first.

Jax August 6th, 2007 03:59 PM

welcome = ) I'm Jackie.. also 21.. and my husband and I are expecting a lil girl in november.

Nikki. August 7th, 2007 10:57 AM

Hello Teri, congratulations on your pregnancy & welcome to the unplanned pregnancy board.

Is your baby's father going to help you out at all?

I'm Nikki, 19 and expecting a little boy in September.

I hope you stick around, PM me if you want to talk!

HighwayDaisy August 7th, 2007 11:14 PM

Hey Teri! This is a great place for friends and advice! Welcome!

I'm Jen, and have my first on the way as well. I'm a little older (28), but definitely in an unexpected place!

Grateful~Gentle~Mama August 9th, 2007 12:48 PM

Hi and welcome and congratulations!

I also had broken up with my boyfriend and THEN found out I was pregnant. We actually had talked about getting pregnant and having a baby together but then kinda stopped seeing each other...and then hooked up one last time....and got pregnant. So this baby is sorta unplanned but definately NOT unwanted!!! I'm thrilled!

Too bad about the other guy but he's not that great if he doesn't want to be with you because of something that happened BEFORE you were together.

monkey71786 August 10th, 2007 03:52 PM

welcome. I'm samantha 21. I have a 1 year old boy and i just had my baby girl back in July.

Bekah August 12th, 2007 04:09 PM

:welcome:

I'm Rebekah(18) engaged to Shane we are expecting our first on April 5th/08 (EDD). We are still together, but I don't know if he's all that thrilled about this baby!

Star August 13th, 2007 07:23 AM

Welcome!! I'm Jill (25), mommy to Briana Reese.

Zarina0831 August 13th, 2007 10:42 PM

Hello Teri, my name is Zakiyyah. I'm new here also, 26 yr old FTM. This seems like a very supportive board. Just some words of advice, be happy and content with where you are and only look ahead. Fill your head with positive thoughts of the life growing inside of you and how you'll feel when you finally get to meet your precious little one in person. I know it can be stressful at times but your main goal and priority now is your unborn child. However the father feels about your pregnancy just focus on the positive and try not to stress. Lol like my friend told me if you keep thinking about him and how mad he makes you your baby will come out looking exactly like him! And I dont know about you but I'd much rather she look like my side of the family :P

Alison81 August 14th, 2007 11:57 AM

Hi, I'm Alison, 26, and I am expecting a baby april 13, 2008. I am still with the dad, but he's 100% against me having this baby.