JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Alright Ladies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/695697-alright-ladies.html)

swade66 August 20th, 2007 08:13 AM

I am back at work. My mom is watching Elizabeth and I cried so hard the whole way here I almost wrecked 3 times. On top of that I cried on my walk across the bridge to work and everyone was looking at me. I don't know if I can do this. I want so bad to call home and check on her but the last time I did that (I have been gone 2 hours and have already called 6 times...hey, she told me to call as often as I want. ) I heard Elizabeth cry and I started crying all over again. Doing my makeup this morning was a COMPLETE waste of time.

Anyway, moving right along. Being back at work means I now have my 8 hours a day for JM back! I can't wait to catch up and see who has all had their babies. I have been lurking and posting here and there but not as much as I would like.

Alright...here I go to catch up.

BTW, I am waiting for all my work emails to download and it is already up to 1800 and there are still 6 mins left. Dear Lord please help me get through this day!

Nikki. August 20th, 2007 08:35 AM

:(
I am sure she will be fine with your mom.

But welcome back to spending all day on JM!

swade66 August 20th, 2007 09:31 AM

Yeah, that is the up side! I missed JM so much. I would lurk here and there but never really had much time for posting.

My mom called right before I went to lunch to let me know that Elizabeth is sleeping and she ate. I can do this. :confused:

first_time_mom August 21st, 2007 09:43 AM

it must be so hard to be away from Elizabeth! but more time for JM is good, everytime i try to catch up i get interrupted after a few mins!

so tell us all thats been going on with you!

swade66 August 21st, 2007 11:03 AM

I made it through my first day back to work! :bluecheer:

And over half way through the second day...I haven't even cried today!

Not really too much new with me. I really can't wait to have another baby....I want to wait until I get back to my "ideal" weight but DH and I are having a hard time *remembering* to use protection so who knows what might happen! I am BF'ing though so that might make it harder to get preggers again.

We are house shopping!!! And this time it's for real because we have a realtor...before I was just looking on my own so I kept giving up. We have seen 3 houses so far and liked one but there was no where to park. We are going to look at a few more on Thursday I can't wait. We REALLY need to get out of this TINY apartment because 2 adults a baby and a cat don't fit in it! :lol:

How are the rest of you doing? Good I hope!

sarabella August 21st, 2007 08:21 PM

Awwww Shawn-Joy, at least she's with your mom and not a daycare or a babysitter! So you know she's in great hands!

mommyofthree August 29th, 2007 09:20 PM

Don't worry...it will get easier....I know how you feel...but trust me those days will be the thing of the past!! :D