JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   I am giving away a husband...slightly used... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/700926-i-am-giving-away-husband-slightly-used.html)

swade66 August 23rd, 2007 01:00 PM

My husband is an idiot. No...no...I mean it.

I have been house hunting for about a year now. I am always trying to get Marko to look at the housed I find...at least their pictures online and he NEVER will. Since Elizabeth was born all I hear is "We need a house." and "I want a house." and "Let's buy a house." OK GREAT...glad you are finally on the same train as me. Well, two weeks ago we got a realtor (FINALLY) and Marko was all about getting online and picking out some houses he wants to look at. He even got mad at me because I wasn't on my computer looking for houses. Umm hello...I have looked at them all 10 times (online) and could tell you anything you want to know about them. I don't need to look again...I need YOU to look.

Anyway, we looked at two houses last week. One was nice the other not so much. So the realtor calls today and wants to show us two houses tonight. Mind you these two houses already had to meet Marko's INSANE list of "must haves" before the realtor could even think about showing them to us. So I call to tell him to have the baby ready when I get home so we can leave right away and do you know what this m. f'er says to me?! "It's too hot. I don't want to go. Do you really want to take the baby out in this heat?" After counting to ten I asked if he just wanted me to go look by myself and you can stay home with the baby to which he replies, "You don't know what to look for." This time I had to count to twenty before saying well how about I stay home with the baby and you go look then to which he replies, "Well how many do we have to look at? I don't want to be out all night. Just get home so we can get this over with!" *click*

Does he just think that the house fairy is going to come along and drop off a house? Why is it that I always have to do everything? I swear to God he is so f'ing lazy.

While I am going on how about this...

He is always b-i-t-c-h-i-n-g about his job and how he wants a new one doing something else but guess what...He doesn't know what he wants to do. He wants me to make suggestions on what I think he should do and then tell me no to everything I suggest.

He doesn't EVER go visit my family with me and the couple times he has he (and I am not kidding) will whine and cry and call me names and tell me he hates me the whole day of the event and the whole car ride there. Mind you we go STAY THE NIGHT at his parent's house EVERY weekend almost since Elizabeth was born and at least once a month before she was born.

Last night we needed to go to the mall and exchange some shirts he bought three months ago that are too big and I wanted to buy an outfit for work. We talked about it before he got home from work and it was a good idea. I am not s-h-i-t-i-n-g you we are in the mall two steps from JC Penny's when he decides he doesn't want to be there. In the middle of a very normal conversation he starts yelling about how he didn't even want to come to the f'ing mall and he doesn't know why I would think he wanted to exchange these shirts now after it had already been so long.

Please tell me why I even married him...Someone...Anyone...

HighwayDaisy August 23rd, 2007 01:32 PM

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear all this. It's frustrating! I'll trade you a slightly used SO for your DH!

Or... better yet, why not give them to each other and see how little gets done!

hotjai21 August 23rd, 2007 01:45 PM

im sorry hun! well i guess the reason you married him is because he obviously does something right in bed or you wouldnt have the little one you have-lol!!! okay so on a more serious note.. tell him the way you feel.. oh and about him being a whiny baby I would make fun of him for it- do it infront of his friends- haha.. that will make you feel better-lol.. but i would cut down the trips to his family- or stoop down to his level and whine and cry about it the whole way there- and if he tells his family about your whining and they ask you about it- tell them your just copying him... and about the house... tell him that if he doesnt get off his butt and help then your going to pick the one that you like and hes just going to have to live with it... IDK maybe something will work-- well good luck.. and hugs!!

Nikki. August 23rd, 2007 04:48 PM

I'm sorry dh is acting like such a baby.

We are pretty much in the same situation. I've been doing everything trying to get us land and an estimate and a loan for our house while bf sits on his a-s-s and complains that he is tired and stressed and whatnot.

He believes everything will magically work itself out and we'll have a place to live with him putting in no effort. I could choke the guy sometimes.

And as for the family thing, same thing again. He will not visit my family because they hate him :rolleyes:
Yet we have to go to dinner at his mother's two or three times a week...

Ugh. I hate men sometimes.

Melanie. August 23rd, 2007 08:14 PM

Why did you marry him?

That would never fly with me. :rolleyes:

Kalia20 August 23rd, 2007 11:22 PM

If I were you, I would just buy a house. He's had over a year now and is making excuses not to?? Pfffft. Put your foot down!

first_time_mom August 23rd, 2007 11:23 PM

you married him because despite all his baby acting, you love him. so tell him to get off his ##### and do something about finding a house. tell him he's not a man cos he's not even trying to provide a home for his family. they hate when their manlihood is in question!

paganmom August 24th, 2007 05:44 AM

Men....I am so glad mine isn't like that. If anything he's the overachiever and I am the lazy one. *LOL*

Just start picking houses and go out with the realtor and see them yourself. Then when you find two or three you like, take him along and tell him to pick one because you're already narrowed it down to those two or three.

shenavh August 24th, 2007 10:30 AM

Quote:

you married him because despite all his baby acting, you love him. so tell him to get off his ##### and do something about finding a house. tell him he's not a man cos he's not even trying to provide a home for his family. they hate when their manlihood is in question![/b]

:cheer: YOU GO GIRL!!!! (((((((dropping in from Feb DDC)))))))

But I know how you feel. I'll tell you what the problem is! The better woman you are the lazier your DH gets, because he used to you taking care of everything. Just stop doing some of the things you do for him and see what happens! LOL

Kalia20 August 24th, 2007 01:39 PM

Quote:

But I know how you feel. I'll tell you what the problem is! The better woman you are the lazier your DH gets, because he used to you taking care of everything. Just stop doing some of the things you do for him and see what happens! LOL[/b]

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Thats the problem with my bf....how do you think I got him to help around our place? Yes, I do most of the housework cause I work pt he works ft, but hes getting MUCH better. Besides, hes a better cook than me ;)

swade66 August 24th, 2007 08:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

you married him because despite all his baby acting, you love him. so tell him to get off his ##### and do something about finding a house. tell him he's not a man cos he's not even trying to provide a home for his family. they hate when their manlihood is in question![/b]

:cheer: YOU GO GIRL!!!! (((((((dropping in from Feb DDC)))))))

But I know how you feel. I'll tell you what the problem is! The better woman you are the lazier your DH gets, because he used to you taking care of everything. Just stop doing some of the things you do for him and see what happens! LOL
[/b]
You are right. I let him get away with too much. I do too much. ARGH! I just want to punch him sometimes. But I do love him VERY much and that is why I married him.