JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   unplanned pregnancy, have a 10 month old boy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/703814-unplanned-pregnancy-have-10-month-old-boy.html)

amy1980 August 26th, 2007 04:52 AM

Hi Everyone!!
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm 27, married to a wonderful man, and have an amazing 10 month old baby boy - Micky :)

We decided after Micky was born that he would be our one and only, renovated our house a few months back turning our third bedroom into a huge masterbath w/ double Jacuzzi, only to find out this week that I'm pregnant!!!
I'm still in shock. WOW. Can't wrap my head around the idea of having another one :confused:
DH is sooooo excited. So we'll get though it....but I'm dreading the pregnancy itself. I didn't enjoy being pregnant one bit with my first.
It's going to be a long winter....not sure how far along I am. Was breastfeeding until about 2 months ago so my system wasn't back to normal yet.
I know it'll all be worth it in the long run, and that this 2nd baby is a gift.

Looking forward to reading some of your stories :)

Star August 26th, 2007 05:39 AM

welcome and congrats!! My name is Jill, I'm 25 and my daugther, Briana, is almost one!

I hope you stick around and keep us updating with everything!

Nikki. August 26th, 2007 10:30 AM

Hello Amy, welcome to the unplanned pregnancy board.

I'm Nikki, expecting a little boy next month :smile:

Do you have a doctor's appointment scheduled?

I hope you stick around!

HighwayDaisy August 26th, 2007 06:09 PM

Hey Amy! Welcome! I'm Jen, 28, and expecting my first in November (though the little guy seems anxious to get out already!)

Congrats on the second baby! How are you feeling?

amy1980 August 28th, 2007 10:15 AM

Thanks Ladies :)
I will definetly stick around and keep everyone updated.
Congrats and good luck to all of you that are expecting.

I'm feeling okay. Having morning, noon, and night sickness :( Same as last pregnancy.....hoping that it'll go away soon, although it stuck around for the whole 9 months with Micky. I'm feeling so tired these days...but hoping that'll pass to once i'm further along.
I went to my family Dr this morning. He's referred me to my regular obgyn. I'll go get my prenatal bloods done within the next few weeks.....he hasn't scheduled me for an ultrasound until the end of November so it kind of leaves my due date up in the air. I wish I could find out sooner. I'm guessing it'll be mid April - early May.

Looking forward getting to know you all.....how's everyone else feeling??

Jax August 28th, 2007 05:10 PM

Hi! I'm Jackie (21) and my husband Jared (25) and I have been married for a little over a year and a half, and we're having a VERY unexpected baby in late october! congrats and welcome to the board.

p.s.- I HATE being pregnant, too = )

((but I'm overjoyed at the prospect of having my daughter))

Grateful~Gentle~Mama August 28th, 2007 05:53 PM

Hi and congrats on your baby! Even though our pregnancies were unplanned here, I believe all babies are a blessing. I am Lisa and I'm 26 and gonna be a single mom to Caden when he is born in December! Or January. Better be December though. He was unplanned but definately NOT unwanted! He is the only thing I've ever wanted in my whole life!

You should definately join the May or April DDC too, because you will meet lots of other women due at the same time to share your pregnancy with.

BTW- I am 22 weeks and STILL have morning (all day sickness too. YUK and yuk again. I still throw up and its so miserable. My throat is raw from puking. Sorry, TMI!

monkey71786 August 29th, 2007 07:35 PM

Welcome. I'm Samantha. I have a 17 month old son and a 7 week old daughter. If you have any questions about them being close in age, feel free to ask. I hope that your morning sickness goes away soon. And about when you hit your second trimester, you will feel alot better. I know i did.

tjo9 September 2nd, 2007 09:10 AM

Amy1980 Come on over and join us in the may due date club . I'm due May 2 and mine was a surprise too. But a very happy one. I will be looking for you there. Take care Tj