JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Just found out I am pregnant, have a question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/710899-just-found-out-i-am-pregnant-have-question.html)

ecmomma August 31st, 2007 04:20 AM

Just had an abortion, and unfortunately, I am not ready to be a mother again for various reasons. I am only 1 week pregnant. When is the earliest and the latest I could go for an abortion? Is it possible now or too early?

tryingagain August 31st, 2007 09:30 AM

Since you are so early, there is a pill that you can take to dissolve the pregnancy. My brother and sister-in-law went to go get it but chickened out. But it does work

Find a clinic that has this available so you don't have to go through another abortion.

Nikki. September 1st, 2007 02:16 PM

How can you be one week pregnant...?

Mommy2AvaRose September 1st, 2007 05:40 PM

Quote:

How can you be one week pregnant...?[/b]
Hmm I was wondering the same thing? :huh:

swade66 September 1st, 2007 05:49 PM

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
Add me to the "huh?" count.

2Corinthians10:4 September 2nd, 2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
Add me to the "huh?" count.
[/b]
:ditto: How is that possible. I thought no test could show until 5 days before af was due, and even then they arent totally accurate. Im confused. lol :huh:

jdee0509 September 2nd, 2007 07:21 PM

Maybe shes confused. Do you mean you had sex one week ago???? I know its kind of confusing, but...

to answer your question, you can get an abortion as soon as 5 weeks (and thats 5 weeks after the first day of your last period ;))

first_time_mom September 3rd, 2007 04:41 AM

again, how can you be one week pregnant?

Kalia20 September 3rd, 2007 07:14 AM

The First Response home pregnancy test can detect the hormones 5 days before your period.

tiffani76541 September 3rd, 2007 06:26 PM

Lurking in....

I'm pro-choice and everything, and what you do with your body is your decision, but if you JUST had an abortion, and are about to get another one, I would have to tell you that you need to look into some sort of b/c.I know someone that has had more than one abortion, and she is not able to have children.I dont mean to be rude at all, but I wouldnt wish that on anyone.

BAM September 4th, 2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

I am only 1 week pregnant.[/b]
:huh:

Melanie. September 5th, 2007 04:14 AM

Yeah, I really wouldn't make abortions into a lifestyle. They will come back to haunt you medically. All of that scar tissue and scarring isn't great. :closedeyes:

Mummy_Boo September 19th, 2007 04:59 AM

Wow you would of thought that after one abortion you would of learned to use contraception! Especially if you have just had one! Dont mean to be rude but their are some ladies who cant have children and there are others not facing upto their responsibilities or actions instead its easier to have a abortion ??!!??!!??!??!?!?!?!? ooooooooooooo but you must do whats right for you, but maybe you do need to seriously consider BIRTH CONTROL

hotjai21 September 21st, 2007 12:08 PM

sorry hun- but im also a little confused- are you even sure your pg?? Also im pro-life. well to put it as nicely as i can- Its sad how people will not take the responsibilities of there action and resort to murder as a quick fix. I understand that there may be some extenuating sercumstances that abortion should be considered. But If you cant take on the responsibilities that come with having sex- then maybe you shouldnt be having it. Or atleast look into some b-c because you can go to a clinic and get it free of charge once a month. Im not sure how old you are- but i think you need to sit back and have a reality check. Abortion is not to be taking lightly.. it shouldnt be used as a quick fix for YOUR actions.