JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Did I get pregnant (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/748692-did-i-get-pregnant.html)

Nikki25 September 28th, 2007 02:13 PM

My boyfirend and I had unprotected sex Wednesday night. He pulled out and I'm know that's not always safe. Now I'm scared I may be pregnant. It was calendar day 11 of a 25 day cycle. According to online calculators I would have been in a fertile period. TMI-But I'm also having a lot of vaginal secretions. Pardon my ignorance but I was wondering if sperm comes back down and if that's what I'm feeling. I'm just confused. He says he thinks pulled out in time. But there's always pre-ejaculation. Any information you all could offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nikk

Jax September 28th, 2007 03:15 PM

any sperm would come back down when you first stood up, or soon there after (and yes, you can feel it). However, you could be feeling some of your own bodily fluids (unless you're accustomed to having sex with a condom and are aware of what usually happens with your body during/after sex). If you're feeling it much later (as in hours or days) then it is most likely unrelated to the sex itself (unless it has something to do with being pregnant.. in which case it would be indirectly related to the sex. lol. That would be days and days later, though.)

In my experience, if a man pulls out (successfully) you don't usually feel anything coming out afterwards (unless it be something of your own). If you did, and that's not normal.. then there most likely was some sort of semen in there. Just my opinion.

If he truly did pull out in time, there is (of course) the possibility that you could be pregnant, however it is significantly less.

Nikki. September 30th, 2007 08:16 PM

You can still get pregnant if he pulled out, wait for your period, test if it does not come. I don't know what else to tell you.

Nikki25 October 1st, 2007 12:56 PM

Thanks for the replies lady. I really feel dumb when it comes to this. I'm still having the increased vagi secretions and I also had dull cramps for the past 3 days. I dunno. Its weird. I guess I'm in an (unplanned) 2ww. What's the earliest I'd be able to test?

**is it ok to post this here or does it need to be moved to the "am I pregnant" forum?*

kjay October 1st, 2007 01:34 PM

Sounds like your ovulating...alot of women get more secretions then and also have some pain in one side or another (where the ovary is) not everyone can feel ovulation, but from what you've described, thats what it sounds like.
If there were some sperm that got out before he pulled out, if you ovulated then it would be preggy time, but since wednesday was a few days ago, I'd say your close to out of danger zone....but you never know with these things, exactly!!!