JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   what diapers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/7817-what-diapers.html)

TylerJ1029 December 14th, 2004 03:28 PM

We usually use the white cloud but get Luvs if we arent near walmart.

AmberC December 14th, 2004 03:32 PM

HUGGIES! I've tried other brands, but I just cant stand em!

zonapellucida December 14th, 2004 03:49 PM

We are cloth converts.

TylerJ1029 December 14th, 2004 03:52 PM

oh yeah I forgot to add cloth.

crazylady December 16th, 2004 12:03 AM

i couldnt vote for 2 lol so i did huggies..but thats only if i have the few extra dollars...but if not i do white clouds...they just leak a bit more:(

Sweet Louison December 16th, 2004 09:20 AM

we use a sams brand...so they are generic...but i really like them...huggies never ever fit my kids butts...LOL>.the butts were too wide..hehehehe and i like pampers but can't afford them...and luvs are good...but these work just as well and cost about 5 cents less apiece

Hollie

lollie December 16th, 2004 12:25 PM

Hi.... :D

We use Huggies here.I have tried other brands but I dont like them and neither does Bri.

CindyLou December 16th, 2004 12:31 PM

I used to use huggies but now that Elias is waliking I find we have less leaks with Pampers Cruisers!

GraceC2 December 16th, 2004 12:44 PM

Pampers here!

Shan December 16th, 2004 04:24 PM

Huggies! I also liked Pampers and White Cloud but they didn't seem to fit Ryan right and they leaked more than the huggies.

I Heart 4x4 December 17th, 2004 09:30 AM

Wow, a lot of people use Huggies. Nuts!

We don't though! ;) We use Target Brand ... they don't leak, they're cheap, sounds like a plan to me!

ranidae December 17th, 2004 09:49 AM

Huggies....my twins are allergic to most generic brands. I dont know what it is but Dri-Bottoms, Rite-aid, Walgrens, White Cloud etc all cause their poor little thighs to break out. We have used the Toys R Us brand before and they worked when they were younger but leak WAY too much now (costs more to do the laundry than pay the extra 2-5.00 a case for Huggies) I have not tried Target Brand (yes I know Ashley you swear by them) but I don't want to put my children thru anymore rashes. So Huggies it is, they can wear pampers and Luvs but I HATE the perfume smell. I dont wear scented pads why would I put scented diapers on the kids? (Jon bought Luvs this last payday and I HATED IT) I normally just give FIL money once a month and he grabs us two cases of Huggies at Costco. I wish the Costco still had Kirkland brand, Krystle did fine with those as a baby and she also was allergic to most generic brands.