JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Unplanned Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/)
-   -   Quick question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f100-unplanned-pregnancy/795801-quick-question.html)

usagiai November 4th, 2007 08:07 PM

Quick question

==Edit== Spelling // Grammar

Jax November 4th, 2007 08:48 PM

if you really did have AF two weeks ago, then you wouldn't know yet (unless that was the end of AF.. if it was the beginning, it's probably still too soon).

However, if that was just bleeding, then you could test now and it would tell you.

For the record? When I got pregnant, I put off testing because I had SO much bleeding I thought it was AF. (For sure.. I used tampons.. pads.. you name it..)

aaaand now my daughter is 12 days old = )

So if you don't think the bleeding was AF, test away! Let us know!!!!

toki November 4th, 2007 09:10 PM

Hope everything works out!

usagiai November 4th, 2007 09:16 PM

Thanks for your reply. ;D

Last 'AF' was pretty heavy..went thru pads, tampons, basically same as you! So, that's why I was thinking it was her.

Since I'm stuck in classes all day tomorrow I won't make it to the clinic until Tuesday..but I will for sure post the results!

Hope you didn't mind me posting in here. I wasn't sure if I should post in the Am I Pregnant Board, but wanted your opinions. :)

That is such a sweet picture of your daughter, btw!!

mummy0507 November 6th, 2007 07:03 PM

test! i hope it goes well for you either way... take care

toki November 6th, 2007 10:44 PM

Any updates...?? :D

Jax November 7th, 2007 03:39 AM

Any updates?? I came to check back today.. hope everything is going well, either way!

usagiai November 7th, 2007 09:27 AM

I didn't make it to the clinic yesterday due to meetings. Blah. :( But I did start spotting last night a little bit. It was lighter than a period and has stopped since then. It almost seemed like a little bit of blood came out and nothing else after that. When I first noticed it I put a pad on, just in case, but I didn't bleed anymore the rest of the night. It seemed too much to be IB, but if it has been two weeks since my last af, it could have been. The blood was dark brown-ish in color..so it seemed like it was old blood..somehow. I felt a bit of tightening in my abdomen today, too.

If this isn't preggo signs then my body just likes to go wacky! One of my classes requires me to go to a day care ♥ so hopefully when I get back from that today I can head over to the clinic.

Sorry I haven't updated until today! Hopefully there will be more info later tonight/tomorrow and I can find out what's going on!

I'm kinda hoping for a BFP..even though it'll be tough with school. hehe =)

==Edit==Added some things! :D

Jax November 7th, 2007 03:29 PM

lol you need to test because I keep checking back for updates (okay maybe that's not the reason you need to test.. but still)

usagiai November 8th, 2007 11:18 AM

Jax, I FINALLY got to the clinic today.

BFN :(

I'm kinda bummed, although the timing would be kinda bad. SO and I have another year left of college, but we'd still be able to manage. ;) I told the nurse about my situation and she also said that if I did get pg within the last 10 days it wouldn't show up yet. So, if I don't get af in ten days I have to go back.

I still wish something happened. I've always wanted to be a young mom and I'm still extremely mad at myself for doing what I did to my first little one.

We'll see what happens I guess. :) I'll prolly still lurk here and post, though!

Jax November 12th, 2007 03:05 AM

grrr it finally let me reply. Stupid computer..

I know how bittersweet it is to get a BFN when the idea of a BFP was kinda sorta growing on you.

And definitely still lurk and post! I have been posting on here since way before I found out about Libby, and my husband and I were never ttc.. and I was on here before with another screenname when I thought I was pregnant by an ex.. back before my husband. So yeah.. stick around.

Any word on AF?

usagiai November 12th, 2007 10:13 PM

No AF yet..she should be here by Thursday which will make it 7 days since I went to the clinic. So, if she's not here I get to go back Monday.

I hope she stays away!

usagiai November 15th, 2007 06:19 PM

Just a quick update...

AF didn't show today =) But, it always could be due to everything that happened. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and have major baby fever right now. If AF isn't here by Monday I'm going back to the clinic for another test.

Jax November 15th, 2007 10:12 PM

woohoo!! crossing fingers for you!!!

usagiai November 21st, 2007 02:38 PM

Still no AF! I'm gonna go out and buy a HPT tonight when I get home. ;D I've had some symptoms, dunno if they're phantom or not though. Extremely fatigued, nauseas, and the blue veins are showing on my bbs again. That was one of the first signs from my first preg where I thought "Oh crap, am i?!" :D Bbs aren't sore..which surprises me because even when I get AF they become sore. However, they do feel "heavier" today and my tummy has begun to feel..tight? I guess that's how I can describe it. I'm hoping that BFP comes!

I'll let you know how it goes of course!

==Edit==Added symptoms

Jax November 21st, 2007 05:53 PM

oh wow.. are you close to a week late???? YAY! Crossing fingers and hoping for an update SOON!

usagiai November 23rd, 2007 09:53 AM

I tested yesterday before heading over to my SO's house.

:bfn: I was so bummed when only one little line showed. AF still isn't here..even if I miscalculated the date of last months AF it woulda been here by at least yesterday. I thought she was coming today because I was a little crampy, but nothing yet. I still have one test left and will prolly take it if she doesn't show.

usagiai December 3rd, 2007 10:55 PM

Okay, done with my ranting for tonight.

Jax December 4th, 2007 12:04 AM

= ( I'm so sorry....

mrsmommy3 December 4th, 2007 02:28 PM

i am so sorry. i hope that things start looking up for you and my body is going wacko too lol i was over 3 wks late and then spotted for 3 days. Again, i hope that things get better!!

i am so sorry. i hope that things start looking up for you and my body is going wacko too lol i was over 3 wks late and then spotted for 3 days. Again, i hope that things get better!!