JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Venting Room (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f47-venting-room/)
-   -   In tears, just need to vent :( (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f47-venting-room/2457313-tears-just-need-to-vent.html)

mommy2alex215 December 3rd, 2011 01:34 PM

In tears, just need to vent :(

This pregnancy hasnt been the easiest for me...I am in extreme pain lately and my hormones are off the wall. Sometimes I dont even feel like im in my own head. But today I was cleaning the whole house because I know baby could come any day and it needed to get done. My husband was on the couch and didnt offer to do a thing. I went and started crying and then he flipped saying he works full time and just wants to relax. Its not like I wanted him to clean EVERYTHING just maybe grab the vaccuum that was in the middle of the floor and do a room. I dont know......Its so hard because I cant explain the whole situation. I just needed to type I guess. Now he just texted me from work and said "we will talk later, this marriage is not over." Am I letting my hormones get the best of me?

mommy2alex215 December 4th, 2011 05:25 PM

Re: In tears, just need to vent :(

Now that I look back on this it was a stupid fight lol Glad I wrote it out though. That really helps

shawnamarie1977 December 4th, 2011 06:38 PM

Not stupid at all. Why shouldn't you expect him to help out? Once that baby is born YOU will be working full time too, only for no pay, with no breaks and no time off. Believe me when I say that we moms work harder than anyone. A lot of men just don't understand that. I'm pretty sure my husband doesn't. He will help, but most of the time I have to ask him, and most of the time I end up re-doing it anyway. Cleaning the bathroom doesn't end with the sink. lol

mommy2alex215 December 5th, 2011 09:55 PM

lol thanks :wub: I dont think men will EVER understand women. The way I reacted was stupid though because I told him that he has never showed he cares about me, which is a complete lie. We took some time to cool off and he agreed to help out more. He just isnt really the type to offer or ask how he can help. But I know he really does care and we are working on expressing our feelings without it turning into a big fight.

Prudence December 7th, 2011 08:00 AM

I'm glad you feel better. Hormones really take a toll. Remember fights like that are ok, me and my husband may have a spat. Your human, your tired. As long as you don't go to bed mad.

in_mommy January 15th, 2012 08:38 AM

How did the talk go? Sure he may work a full time job but just because you dont doesnt mean he should help out a little once in a while. How is the new baby?