JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Views from the Magic Mirror (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1924-views-magic-mirror/)
-   -   Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 10 update! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1924-views-magic-mirror/2626122-kims-baby-bump-take-two-week-10-update.html)

MarchMom2007 February 16th, 2013 07:12 AM

Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 10 update!

And on to week 10! I am in awe of every day I get to remain in this DDC and that I am still carrying this little one. Praying with all of my might that I hear that sweet HB tomorrow at my appointment. Still no change in my belly that I can see when I take my Saturday morning pics, but I am still feeling very much preggo and the movements that I feel when I lay very still at night are still there. Either all is well, or I have gone off the deep end. :lol:

http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps564c491c.png

Wanta.number2 February 16th, 2013 09:28 AM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two!

Our bellies are almost identical lol. So much bloat!!! Its like I slowly start to inflate as the day begins, by the time dinner is over I look 5 months pregnant!

Laurenj915 February 17th, 2013 03:24 AM

The bloat will be replaced by a little bump before you know it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wanta.number2 (Post 27101013)
Our bellies are almost identical lol. So much bloat!!! Its like I slowly start to inflate as the day begins, by the time dinner is over I look 5 months pregnant!

Lol, since my first baby I think I look pregnant everytime I eat a big meal. My ab muscles are quitters now

slmehaffey February 17th, 2013 03:36 PM

Your going to have a cute baby bump! you've got a good body for carrying babies! I can't wait to see you fully 40weeks or close to it! people don't even know I'm pregnant until I'm nearly 8 months cause my torso is so long.

DoulaAmberBell February 20th, 2013 01:26 PM

oh we look like belly twins!! those pants look comfy!

CountryMedic911 February 20th, 2013 01:56 PM

So cute!!!!

MarchMom2007 February 23rd, 2013 06:19 AM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 6 update

Week six update! I feel so much more bloated than I did last week, but my belly is definitely smaller in the pic. So strange...

Quote:

Originally Posted by slmehaffey (Post 27104444)
Your going to have a cute baby bump! you've got a good body for carrying babies! I can't wait to see you fully 40weeks or close to it! people don't even know I'm pregnant until I'm nearly 8 months cause my torso is so long.

I don't know. I gained so much with DS that I just looked super fat for the longest time. I am pretty tall, I am 5'8" and I weigh 200 pounds, but I carry it pretty well (I think). I feel like I just look chubby right now. Can't wait for it to pop out.

slmehaffey February 24th, 2013 12:09 PM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 6 update

I feel chubby too... DH assures me I don't look any different... but I'm feeling fluffy.

MarchMom2007 March 2nd, 2013 05:47 AM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 7 update

7 week update at the top!

MrsHoot March 2nd, 2013 11:17 AM

Looking good. I think they make great comparison pics with your outfit being the same!

MarchMom2007 March 2nd, 2013 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsHoot (Post 27154518)
Looking good. I think they make great comparison pics with your outfit being the same!

Thanks, I was thinking it would help to show comparisons, since I can't make the pics exactly the same size. I wish I were more of a whiz when it came to photo editing.

The Purple Butterfly March 3rd, 2013 11:11 AM

Awww!!

MarchMom2007 March 9th, 2013 05:43 AM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 8 update

Week 8 is up. I am still terrified out of my mind that this will all end, but I do want the whole 9 months if things turn out to be just fine, so here it is! Now praying like mad that I get to take a 9W3D photo next Saturday...

chachartier March 9th, 2013 08:54 AM

I'm sorry if I missed your story before, is this a rainbow baby for you? Looking good BTW ;)

MarchMom2007 March 9th, 2013 01:44 PM

This will be a rainbow baby for us, I have had multiple early losses (I hate calling them chemicals), but last Wednesday I was told that at my U/S that I am measuring a full two weeks behind and they couldn't find the heartbeat. I have a very tipped back uterus and have been reading that there is a very good chance that I am measuring small due to that, and my midwife said that there is also a chance that I was carrying twins and one passed away and that is the one they saw on the U/S and didn't think to look for another baby. My hCG levels were completely normal for this point in my pregnancy as of Wednesday, so I am holding my breath to find out what has happened, if anything.

slmehaffey March 10th, 2013 12:09 PM

You are looking great, and I'm praying for you!

MarchMom2007 March 16th, 2013 06:13 PM

Re: Kim's Baby Bump Take Two! Week 9 update

I can't believe I get to add yet another week! Bring it on week 10!

slmehaffey March 17th, 2013 03:20 PM

you actually look like you are getting smaller. How are you feeling? I'm still praying for your baby to grow big and strong!

MarchMom2007 March 17th, 2013 05:50 PM

Still feeling very much pregnant and I am actually up about 5 pounds. I think the normal morning bloat is down, although I look much bigger at night. Today marks 10 days past my acupuncture appointment where my practitioner said I would know by 7-10 days if I was going to miscarry. I am feeling more optimistic by the day. I have also been looking at belly pics, although I can't seem to find any of mine from my son, and I think I am in the clear on not showing yet really other than not being able to handle much pressure on my waist anymore.

Apparently with a tipped uterus, it can take longer to show, even with your second. I felt like my stomach popped out a bit right at first and there it stays. Maybe it was just my pudge, but it certainly hasn't changed any at all since my first pic.

chachartier March 18th, 2013 12:29 PM

I believe I was told when I was young that I have a tipped uterus. Maybe that will help me keep from showing for a while too! I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that you stay with us! Hold tight baby and GROW!!!!