JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   January Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2611442-january-roll-call.html)

Jessimaaka January 4th, 2013 01:25 PM

January Roll Call

Even though we don't have hosts, I figure we can still enter the top 50 boards - all we need is a roll call.

Name:

How long till you TTC?

Ame C January 4th, 2013 01:41 PM

Re: January Roll Call

Amy

How long till you ttc? -- The plan was 6 months which would put us at ttc in April/May this year. The past 2 days DH and I have been talking about maybe trying sooner. We have been weighing the pro's and con's and feel it is better to wait but neither one of us wants to. I guess the plan is still 6 months but neither one of us would be disappointed if it happened sooner. The only reason we are waiting at all is to give my body some time to heal and get as healthy as possible before trying for #2.

stresswife January 4th, 2013 03:28 PM

Samantha
I really don't know.. maybe 6-9 months, maybe 1-2 years.. it really all just depends.

sweety_pie January 4th, 2013 03:55 PM

Name: Jessica

How long till you TTC? Supposed to be waiting another 5 months, my doctor said we could try right away, but I was waiting until I was done babysitting my cousins 1 year old. But the way I've been feeling the past few days, we might be trying in another month or so lol :rolleyes:

Jessimaaka January 4th, 2013 07:21 PM

We're all short-term mostly!

Jessica

Aug/Sept this year :)

Faith=2xBlessed January 4th, 2013 09:42 PM

Kaelyn

Im waiting until may to ttc! Too long!!

jojo2bee January 5th, 2013 02:11 PM

JoLina

Were waiting for about 1.5-2 ish years. We decided ot would be best to wait until DH is done with school and hopefully settled into a job and getting medical insurance. He has about a year and 4 months left of school so well go from there. Also I would like to figure out a job situation for myself. I have a dehree as a bet tech but haven't worked in the field yet and am rethinking if thats what I want to do or go back to school possibley, I work part time at kohls now

Mama.Angie January 5th, 2013 03:57 PM

Angie

This May or next may... not sure yet... so 4 months of 16 months.

MrsHoot January 5th, 2013 07:22 PM

Erin

We are planning to ttc may/June time? Can't wait!!

Black_Rose1990 January 5th, 2013 07:32 PM

Rose

I am getting my IUD out on the 24th so hopefully starting TTC in March :)

irishblessing January 5th, 2013 11:31 PM

Irishblessing

We will probably wait until next summer/fall.

Urchin January 6th, 2013 03:42 PM

Urchin (Rae).

Tentatively waiting 18 months...but that's subject to change. DH seems to be starting to think about #2 more and more...which is a bad sign. hehe. I'd prefer to wait until Audrina is at least closer to 2 years old before we start trying...but I'm pretty flexible!

Orangebrittainy January 7th, 2013 04:58 PM

Name: Brittainy

How long till you TTC? Idk, it could be this month or a few months, we will find out tomorrow!

AlexasMommy January 9th, 2013 03:20 PM

Ashley

We don't have a set date but it will be closer to end of this year.

mom2pne January 9th, 2013 06:10 PM

Simone

Hopefully October.

BelloFiglioLA January 10th, 2013 09:52 AM

Amanda

February for us. We aren't really using any protection right now but I rarely see DH during the week so there isn't much BDing going on right now. He graduates in a month and I will see him much more so we will be actively TTC in a few weeks!!

PaxtonsMom January 10th, 2013 01:26 PM

Meg

I'm so bummed...I was hoping we'd be able to TTC as soon as 2014 hit, but it seems like our property up in NJ won't be selling anytime soon, or if it does, I'll be taking a major loss on it, which means I'll probably be renting down in SC until we save the cash for a down payment down here. Probably won't be until mid 2014 at this rate, but need to make sure we're sound financially and space wise. Major sad face, though! :(

RandaBear75 January 15th, 2013 08:37 PM

Randa

October

helios January 16th, 2013 07:56 AM

Christy

Next fall or winter, depending on how things go!

sugarloafbaby January 16th, 2013 05:21 PM

Rachel

Original plan was Feb, but I am not ready at all. So we are waiting until Aug. That's only 7 months away, wow!