JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   ~February Roll Call~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2621182-february-roll-call.html)

Jessimaaka February 2nd, 2013 06:20 AM

~February Roll Call~

This went over really well last month so figured I'd enter us again :)

Name:
Any plans for Valentines Day?
Anything else exciting going on this month?

:greencheer: We're one month closer to TTCing :greencheer:

stresswife February 2nd, 2013 07:32 AM

Re: ~February Roll Call~

Name: Samantha
Any plans for Valentines Day? the weekend before DH and I will have a date night since he will be at work for the actual day, then Audrey and I will have a mommy daughter date on the day of
Anything else exciting going on this month?my little princess turns TWO on the 28th!

KayM February 3rd, 2013 01:15 PM

Name: Kay
Any plans for Valentines Day? Nothing planned yet.
Anything else exciting going on this month? Dr. gave us the OK to start trying again once AF comes after m/c in Dec. Hoping the Ravens win the Super Bowl tonight! Nothing else excited, just praying for AF to come verrrry soon!!

Urchin February 3rd, 2013 03:17 PM

Name: Rae/Urchin
Any plans for Valentines Day? Not yet. We celebrate our "dating" anniversary on the 4th.. we're kind of considering leaving Audrina with his parents for the weekend so we can go on a small trip, but not sure yet.
Anything else exciting going on this month? Nah, not really.

Jessimaaka February 3rd, 2013 04:08 PM

Jess
Maybe go for dinner
Nada this month...at least its a short one!

OCBlonde985 February 3rd, 2013 09:37 PM

Alana
None our year and a half is the 22nd gonna do something then when we have my dads beach house to ourselves for that weekend :)

jojo2bee February 3rd, 2013 10:57 PM

Name: JoLina

Any plans for valentines day? not yet, DH and I haven't really thought about it but I would like to do something special, we need it lok

Anything else going on this month? nope

helios February 4th, 2013 03:03 PM

Name: Christy

Any plans for valentines day? Nothing yet, but it would be nice to go out for dinner. We probably won't do anything until the weekend after though, since Vday is during the week this year.

Anything else going on this month? Nothing exciting

sara121773 February 4th, 2013 04:10 PM

Name: sara
Any plans for Valentines Day? my DH took off the 15th so he can take me out to dinner, now we just need to find a babysitter lol
Anything else exciting going on this month? nope

Hushpuppy730 February 5th, 2013 01:03 PM

Name: Christine

Any plans for Valentines Day? no real plans yet.. we will probably do a nice romantic dinner at home
Anything else exciting going on this month? Not really.. except this might be my last month on the patch (yay)

mom2pne February 5th, 2013 08:27 PM

Simone

No plans at all for V day.

Nothing exciting, just hoping to make it through this month without getting too depressed. This was the month I got pregnant in 1992 and lost that baby at 10.5 weeks and got pregnant in 2011 and lost that baby at almost 5 weeks.

PaxtonsMom February 6th, 2013 01:28 PM

Name: Meg
Any plans for Valentines Day? Um...taking my car in for service.
Anything else exciting going on this month? Hubby TURNS DIRTY THIRTY!!! WOOHOO! And some very close friends are coming to visit us President's Day weekend - their son is 5 days younger than Pax so SO excited! :)

MelChicago February 7th, 2013 09:55 AM

Name: Mel

Any plans for Valentines Day? Not really. My husband is kind of a stinker about Valentine's Day. When we first started dating, he said he didn't really believe in V-Day since he thought it would be better to "just be romantic all the time, with surprises and extra love and spontaneous gifts" and so on. I was okay, sure! Bring it! How has this panned out over the last 12 years, you ask? LOL. Some years I "fight" him more on it than others- it would really take SO LITTLE to make the day special. A card. A chocolate bar. Make dinner. Eat dinner with me at the dining table, instead of sitting in front of his computer with his plate. (I always get him something.) This year, I just don't think I have the energy to try to make anything happen.

Anything else exciting going on this month? I'm actually waiting to complete my second miscarriage (no children), and recover, so I can get back to TTC.

fairymommy February 26th, 2013 01:02 PM

Well there is still a couple days left in Feb so I thought I'd do this!
Name: Kristine

Any plans for Valentines Day? : We didn't do anything too special. Dh actually worked late so I had pretty much eaten the nice dinner I made by the time he got home :p

Anything else exciting going on this month?: my 25th bday is on the 28th! Dh offered to babysit so I can go out with some girlfriends! (it's the first time he has willingly volunteered!)

RandaBear75 February 26th, 2013 07:36 PM

Randa

We just had filet and crab legs at home on VDay since I had my babysitting kiddo until 6pm.

We are picking up our first camper this week. That's exciting for us!

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 28th, 2013 09:02 PM

Name: Casey
Any plans for Valentines Day? Had to work:(
Anything else exciting going on this month? Nothing exciting. Can't wait for it to start getting warmer so we can go out and do things.