JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Looking Forward To (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2625261-looking-forward-to.html)

Jessimaaka February 13th, 2013 05:42 PM

Looking Forward To

Spinoff of the fear thread....

What are you looking forward to?

Urchin February 13th, 2013 05:48 PM

Re: Looking Forward To

Good spinoff! I need to focus on the positive. I seem to be dwelling..

I am looking forward to:
-being pregnant. Despite the fact my body hates it, I love it. I love the feeling of having a baby moving and growing :)
-holding a tiny, warm, snuggly baby again. Ahhh..that feeling is so wonderful!
-the excitement of not knowing if we'll have a son or another daughter.
-having a preggo-belly :)
-the itty bitty, tiny clothes.
-seeing Audrina with a sibling. She loves kids!

stresswife February 13th, 2013 07:36 PM

being pregnant, I was so scared and nervous last time I couldn't enjoy it and I wanna really focus on the next one, well however much I can with a toddler running around lol

seeing Audrey be a big sister, she loves kids.

all the fun things that come with having two kids.
cuddling a tiny soft squishy baby

helios February 14th, 2013 09:00 AM

-feeling a baby move around inside me. Towards the end of my last pregnancy I could see actual limbs moving accross my belly and it was so cool.
-cuddling and nursing a newborn.
-teeny tiny diapers.
-EBF poops (haha, I'm not even kidding)
-watching another child grow and develop.
-seeing my son interact with a new brother or sister.

irishblessing February 14th, 2013 12:45 PM

I'm looking forward to:

Having a newborn all to myself to hold and be in awe over again. I LOVE newborns but somehow holding a friends or co-workers just isn't the same as having all that time with your own.

The tiny clothes, and cloth diapers.

Doing newborn pictures, my sons turned out so amazing and it was such a special experience.

Watching my daughter enjoy the experience again, she was great when DS was born and I'm sure she would enjoy it even more being older.

Switching the kids rooms around and redoing the nursery for him/her.

Not finding out the gender (team green) I found out with both my kids and loved that but want to try to wait next time considering I have stuff for both. So that big announcement as well as keeping the name to ourselves will be fun. I like tormenting people hehe

Lots of my friends will be TTC again soon so having our kids around the same time, sharing experiences, activities together, camping, etc all that awesome stuff we do.

Wow, that is actually a lot I came up with. Maybe I should have another one lol

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 16th, 2013 11:47 AM

I'm really looking forward to see those two pink lines! I love seeing those lines and the word pregnant pop up on the tests. I'm also looking forward to feeling the baby move and cherishing every second since it will be my last pregnancy. Also, the shopping and tiny clothes. Plus I can't wait to see both my kids with a new sibling<3

jojo2bee February 17th, 2013 02:51 AM

Great idea!

Having another tiny baby thats so cuddly
Being pregnant (I loved it and miss it so much!)
Buying baby stuff and preparing a new baby room
Seeing Matthew with a tiny baby and being a big brother
Having a preggers belly again
Seeing a bfp test again!

AnnaBonana February 17th, 2013 08:47 PM

First time baby, soooo...

I look forward to keeping the pregnancy a secret. Just DH and I will know! How long, I'm not sure, but a minimum of eight weeks.

Finding a midwife and a doula that I feel really comfortable with. Telling them my plans and hopes ... And then being *supported* in such

GROWING A HUMAN BEING.

I want someone to tell me to reach out and take my baby.... And then I really want DH, myself, and LO to sit for a period of time and bask in each others company.

CLOTH DIAPERS. Oh my word, so cute.

Watching DH hold a baby and play with him / her as he or she grows. He loves babies and really would have started TTC as soon as we got married.

I'll stop now. I could go on all night, LOL.