JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Waiting to Try to Conceive (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/)
-   -   Baby Season (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f94-waiting-to-try-to-conceive/2627255-baby-season.html)

stresswife February 19th, 2013 03:53 PM

Baby Season

seems like everyone I know is giving birth or announcing a pregnancy!

booo I want to be pregnant.

Jessimaaka February 19th, 2013 05:03 PM

Re: Baby Season

:ditto:

DH's cousin had a baby 6 days after me, and she just announced she's due in October.

Urchin February 20th, 2013 09:58 AM

It's pretty quiet around here for babies right now. Just one friend who is expecting in July.

I know that before I got pregnant, EVERYONE was pregnant, having babies, etc. It was tortuous!

irishblessing February 20th, 2013 03:03 PM

There isn't too much happening around here lately for babies/newborns either. It seems to lull for a while and then all of a sudden everything will revolve around pregnancies for a while again. I'm glad it's not a major thing right now because I am feeling more and more baby fever lately.

stresswife February 20th, 2013 03:56 PM

four ladies in my playroom just had their 2nd and there is 4 more about to pop and 3 that are 8-22 weeks..
plus everyone on FB lol

Urchin February 20th, 2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stresswife (Post 27116623)
four ladies in my playroom just had their 2nd and there is 4 more about to pop and 3 that are 8-22 weeks..
plus everyone on FB lol

My playroom is kind of in the same situation. It isn't really bothering my fever right now though... lets hope it stays that way!

irishblessing February 21st, 2013 09:55 AM

Oh yeah I didn't count my playroom, seems like everyone just had babies or is pregnant at the moment in there.

stresswife February 21st, 2013 12:48 PM

AND another momma in my playroom just posted her POS photo, lol this makes baby number 3! her first just turned 2!
She wants 4 and all close together so I'm not surprised .

MarinaAndCharlie'sMommy February 22nd, 2013 12:15 PM

Several people I work with have announced they are pregnant very recently and several in an online mommy group. It's giving me major baby fever!!!

Jessimaaka February 22nd, 2013 06:07 PM

2 ladies in our PR are pregnant and 2 are trying...then we have a few NTNP. Cam just turned 6 months last week! If money wasn't an issue (we need to maximize my mat leave pay), and if AF was here, we'd be trying too!

helios February 22nd, 2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stresswife (Post 27112495)
seems like everyone I know is giving birth or announcing a pregnancy!

booo I want to be pregnant.

Me too!

jojo2bee February 23rd, 2013 01:02 AM

AH I know! I now have 4 people that are now preggers! It maes me sad I want to be pregnant again!!!! oh I hate waiting!